Author Topic: Gyno Surgery  (Read 15759 times)

chixlegs

• Getbig III
Gyno Surgery
« on: March 25, 2012, 03:18:45 PM »
If you get gyno surgically removed can it return in the future from androgen use?  I read an article by Dave Palumbo once where he said it shouldn't ever come back b/c the breast tissue gets cut out in the surgery.  My left tit needs to be cut the fuck out.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Gyno Surgery
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 03:22:28 PM »
If you get gyno surgically removed can it return in the future from androgen use?  I read an article by Dave Palumbo once where he said it shouldn't ever come back b/c the breast tissue gets cut out in the surgery.  My left tit needs to be cut the fuck out.

Getting the breat tissue taken out is a masectomy.  Something a lot of plastic surgeons don't do.  They will remove the mass but they will tell you it can grow back and has with a lot of people.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 04:39:29 PM »
I had the surgery and my gyno came back.
I told them to remove the whole gland, but they wouldn't because it would leave the nipple concaved.
They wouldn't listen to me because insurance covered it.
I want to find a surgeon that does the tiny implant in order to avoid the concave, but still remove the whole gland.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 04:40:17 PM »
how do you know if insurance covers it?
muscle

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 06:25:07 PM »
The nipple caves if he takes too much off under the nip.  You can take Out entire gland without caving the nip.  It's all experience of the surgeon.  I had mine done last month and everything's good.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 06:29:11 PM »
The nipple caves if he takes too much off under the nip.  You can take Out entire gland without caving the nip.  It's all experience of the surgeon.  I had mine done last month and everything's good.

how much does this normally cost and did your insurance cover any of it?
muscle

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 07:15:55 PM »
My surgeon told me the concave thing is mostly with fat people lol. I had entire gland removed. I was concaved tiny bit than i looked normal. Like a few months.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 07:28:31 PM »
how much does this normally cost and did your insurance cover any of it?

The surgery costs between 6500-8500 on average.   My case was very very mild and I knew the surgeon. I paid 4500 cash.   

It's very hard for insurance to cover it.  U gotta go to the endo and they have to write a letter etc etc.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2012, 06:01:21 AM »
if anesteshia is involved you can expect to pay the higher number of the 6500-8500 range

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 07:17:26 AM »
how do you know if insurance covers it?

Your primary care physician will refer you to a surgeon.  The surgeon will evaluate it and if they feel surgery is needed they will approve it.  Problem is these doctors won't approve it.  I saw three surgeons and each one said to "give it time and it will go away".  Fuckers.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2012, 05:13:36 PM »
Your primary care physician will refer you to a surgeon.  The surgeon will evaluate it and if they feel surgery is needed they will approve it.  Problem is these doctors won't approve it.  I saw three surgeons and each one said to "give it time and it will go away".  Fuckers.

No. The endO has to write a note to submit to the insurance company. Than the insurance company will decide.  If u have great insurance they might allow it

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2012, 05:22:03 PM »
Why cant this country come to their senses and be like most civilized countries and finally treat healthcare as a human right that should not cost ridiculous amounts of money.....I wonder how many jackasses have tried this surgery in the basement, or abortions ect b/c of how messed up and selfish society is in the US
First Rock

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2012, 05:56:45 PM »
Buddy of mine is from Italy an his brother paid 250 to have his done

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 08:41:11 AM »
Why cant this country come to their senses and be like most civilized countries and finally treat healthcare as a human right that should not cost ridiculous amounts of money.....I wonder how many jackasses have tried this surgery in the basement, or abortions ect b/c of how messed up and selfish society is in the US

Just immigrant to Canada. Ur surgery is a health card swipe away. Lol.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2012, 11:39:34 PM »
 I feel so lucky to not get just about any sides from gear. No gyno, acne, trensomnia or rage. I started losing my hair super slowly after 21, do gear obviously sped that up. Fuck it though I look good with a shaved head. There was a young kid at the gym today, absolute tank but sits all over his shoulders. Who knows what his back looked like, gross. I don't see the trade off there for people, muscles or acne scars the rest of your life? 

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 04:22:29 AM »
Had it done 10 years ago and it has never come back and i dont use AI. Yup had it done for free....love Canada.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 09:09:16 AM »
My surgeon told me the concave thing is mostly with fat people lol. I had entire gland removed. I was concaved tiny bit than i looked normal. Like a few months.
lol. I am not a fatty, I swear. Extreme ecto actually, started lifting at 145 lbs. I fight hard for every lb. gained.
I won't get fat unless I treat it like a goal.... I would have to eat fast food and ice cream all day.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2012, 12:11:48 PM »
lol. I am not a fatty, I swear. Extreme ecto actually, started lifting at 145 lbs. I fight hard for every lb. gained.
I won't get fat unless I treat it like a goal.... I would have to eat fast food and ice cream all day.

Good than get it all taken out for sure.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2012, 03:40:10 PM »
Just immigrant to Canada. Ur surgery is a health card swipe away. Lol.
Nope, I am from Canada and tried everything for my Health insurance to cover, got denied so went to Dr Lista in Mississauga Ont, and dished out 6000 dollars, anyway got it done in 08, the tissue was removed and the mammary glands was removed so in theory the gyno cannot come back, but the Surgeon wasn't allowed to claim that. He basically said I can't say 100% it won't come back, however he did say in the 10 years he has been removing the glands no one has come back for seconds, for me so far so good and has been 4 years and have never bothered with an estrogen blocker since

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2012, 04:28:59 PM »
Nope, I am from Canada and tried everything for my Health insurance to cover, got denied so went to Dr Lista in Mississauga Ont, and dished out 6000 dollars, anyway got it done in 08, the tissue was removed and the mammary glands was removed so in theory the gyno cannot come back, but the Surgeon wasn't allowed to claim that. He basically said I can't say 100% it won't come back, however he did say in the 10 years he has been removing the glands no one has come back for seconds, for mge so far so good and has been 4 years and have never bothered with an estrogen blocker since

Did u go in saying u want Ur tits removed ... Lol. Mine was not even Rly noticeable to normal persons eyes. Slight puffy Nips. U go in n say they cause u constant pain. And they have to do it.. that's our health care . so many people let the doctors make the decision like my surgeon just wanted to do the one side. Plain n simple kept saying nope both hurt ur doing both lol. He removed whole gland as well. Even said u can't get every little cell tissue. And mines regrown abit painful specially in one aide a lot.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2012, 04:40:41 PM »
if anesteshia is involved you can expect to pay the higher number of the 6500-8500 range

It will be involved.  But you will only pay about $500-$800 more for it.  Based on how long they have to keep you out.

On a side note, most docs can have gyno covered by your insurance simply by claiming it was from puberty and is now increasing in size and causing pain.  They will not take out the entire lump though.  A lot of people don't realize that the tissue is fiberous and can often have "rooted" itself into the muscle to get a blood supply.  Whatever they don't take out is going to shrink a bit more post surgery because they will severe the blood flow to it.  This is why gyno docs say you will not see what your chest will look like for good until about year post op.  You are still going to be shrinking the mass over time and losing the scar tissue in the area that the surgery leaves.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2012, 04:48:35 PM »
Did u go in saying u want Ur tits removed ... Lol. Mine was not even Rly noticeable to normal persons eyes. Slight puffy Nips. U go in n say they cause u constant pain. And they have to do it.. that's our health care . so many people let the doctors make the decision like my surgeon just wanted to do the one side. Plain n simple kept saying nope both hurt ur doing both lol. He removed whole gland as well. Even said u can't get every little cell tissue. And mines regrown abit painful specially in one aide a lot.
Well my doctor referred me to someone else and when I walked in, I felt I was being biased against, I mean telling the guy you didn't do roids is kind of hard when you walk in there with 20 inch arms,lol.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2012, 06:46:36 PM »
Well my doctor referred me to someone else and when I walked in, I felt I was being biased against, I mean telling the guy you didn't do roids is kind of hard when you walk in there with 20 inch arms,lol.

I told them I did. Just don't let em think they can refuse u. If it causes u pain they will remove it.