Author Topic: Rookie needs some advice (with pics, bash at will if you'd like)  (Read 5659 times)

chess315

Re: Rookie needs some advice (with pics, bash at will if you'd like)
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, 09:15:37 PM »
look like shit hope that helps. epic little bathroom

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2012, 09:31:31 PM »
LOL, thanks for the laughs.  Everyone in this section was WAY nicer than I was expecting.  I would have posted in another forum, but I was looking for some pretty specific advice. 

chess315

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2012, 09:40:43 PM »
well you at about the genetic max for a natural ideal person to start juicing hell prolly look better then hlaf of us.

JaylenTheSuperSaiyan

• Getbig I
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2012, 11:39:14 PM »
I was expecting something like "epic slanted ceiling in 25 sq foot bathroom"

lmao

200lb at 5'11 great base gl bro

chess315

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2012, 11:41:56 PM »
go post this shit in G&O

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2012, 03:27:46 AM »
I can tell that you're a big fan of fina. lol. Do you homebrew all your shit from fina and synovex h?

i don't touch test anymore bro. finaplix is only tren-a, for tren-e you need to go through a UGL

Cashfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2012, 03:17:44 PM »
Brutal shower curtain liner with no shower curtain.  Good post, good input.  Im in the same boat as you, hunting around for an easy/simple first cycle and source.  It's not as easy as I thought it would be.  Keep us posted.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2012, 02:05:24 PM »
Brutal shower curtain liner with no shower curtain.  Good post, good input.  Im in the same boat as you, hunting around for an easy/simple first cycle and source.  It's not as easy as I thought it would be.  Keep us posted.

I figured someone might like the high quality shower liner.  Only the finest available at Walmart.  LOL

I'm having a hell of a time figuring all of this out.  It might be a lot longer than I thought before I'm able to get on something.  I'll let you guys know when (if) I do. 

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2012, 05:30:21 PM »
The sooner you get past the fear of the needle the better; too many guys take orals only and the safest and a huge amount can be achieved solely by injectables. My first cycle was at 26 yrs old, Sustanon only, 500mgs/wk - the results blew me away. On your first few cycles don't underestimate the effectiveness of test only and (relatively) low dosages. Be sure to have all your gear, accessories, ancillaries and a proper PCT on hand before you start.
l