Author Topic: importent messege to all scaming sources  (Read 3432 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
importent messege to all scaming sources
« on: March 25, 2012, 07:41:49 PM »
this is a very importent warningn to selective scammers who ruined getbig.com

starting very soon adresses from where you ship in americana continent and also around the world wil be published for everyone to see,, that means the locations you are shipping from will b epublic knowledge

you need to start pay atention to what you do on getbig,, be careful ,, give direction to the fellas you sent here to stop while they can,,

the name of theselective scam  source will be outted with the locations where the products shipped from that mean everything on the pack ,, methods of shipping,, the way it is in the package ,, the adress sent from ....and no not the fake ones...the post offices which aleady been worked on by gh15 elfs for about 12 months now,,

i give out warning,, take to your attention what i write here ,, you know who you are give your orders down to simmer down on the getbig boarding ,,

i am very angry in what done to ron avidan boarding and there will be price to pay ,, you do know how harsh i am and i will make sure i ruin those fellas,,  i repeat once again alot of information was gatherd in 12 months,, you need to simmer things down on getbig.com and reverse and really let it live lik ethe thunderdome it once was

gh15 approved/bible index
25/3 2012
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
Re: importent messege to all scaming sources
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 07:46:40 PM »
1 reply in 7 minutes? brutal popularity   :o

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 07:50:29 PM »

Twaddle approved/ table of contents

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 07:52:25 PM »
there shoudnt be reply ,, this is only to read,, this is very serious,, and as you can see it is read by the second,,you think i am playing this is your worst problem sociopath

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 08:27:56 PM »
gh15 is bodybuilding dark knight

all drugs - TPPIIP

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 10:46:49 AM »

starting very soon adresses from where you ship in americana continent and also around the world wil be published for everyone to see,, that means the locations you are shipping from will b epublic knowledge

you need to start pay atention to what you do on getbig,, be careful ,, give direction to the fellas you sent here to stop while they can,,

the name of theselective scam  source will be outted with the locations where the products shipped from that mean everything on the pack ,, methods of shipping,, the way it is in the package ,, the adress sent from ....and no not the fake ones...the post offices which aleady been worked on by gh15 elfs for about 12 months now,,

i give out warning,, take to your attention what i write here ,, you know who you are give your orders down to simmer down on the getbig boarding ,,

i am very angry in what done to ron avidan boarding and there will be price to pay ,, you do know how harsh i am and i will make sure i ruin those fellas,,  i repeat once again alot of information was gatherd in 12 months,, you need to simmer things down on getbig.com and reverse and really let it live lik ethe thunderdome it once was

25/3 2012

excuse my ignorance, but what the hell are you supposed to achieve by publishing the location they ship from ???

if i want to place an order, how is your info gonna help me not get scammed? i pay the WU, and get my package and read the FROM address and say "Fuck, this address matches GH15's scammer address" and toss the package in trash?

or are you posting their house location?

your a lil vague here, but then again, i have problem following most of your posts while others seemlessly follow to the T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 11:04:35 AM »
If you know scammers and you have proof they are scammers then why the warning?  Shouldn't you out them now so that people don't continue getting ripped off? 

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 03:27:09 PM »

25/3 2012

This is great news. You are a lifesaver, literally. preventing peole from being scammed and ensuring sources don't intntionally kill people with poisoned gear, is a wonderful, blessed act.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2012, 05:13:35 PM »
Phew.

Now that gh15 has sent a stern warning, one of mankinds most instinctual vices (greed) will surely be abolished.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 05:27:05 PM »
it will come ,, i dotn want to do it anywhere but on gh15 pages and sites ,, i want it to be known as GH15 site achivment

gh15 approved
fallen angel

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2012, 02:28:29 PM »
there shoudnt be reply ,, this is only to read,, this is very serious,, and as you can see it is read by the second,,you think i am playing this is your worst problem sociopath

gh15 approved
Shut up and go back to OLM oh sorry forgot they laughed your ass off that board. Troll.
T

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 02:33:07 PM »
Shut up and go back to OLM oh sorry forgot they laughed your ass off that board. Troll.

lol  when was gh15 ever on OLM ... haha this one was a good one

man you guys keep coming up with some wacko ideas... keep it coming tough it's pretty funny  ;D

::)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 02:41:40 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 02:45:28 PM »
lol  when was gh15 ever on OLM ... haha this one was a good one

man you guys keep coming up with some wacko ideas... keep it coming tough it's pretty funny  ;D

::)
He was there under some other bullshit handle. Exact same writing style.
T

Kervin

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 03:08:24 PM »
He was there under some other bullshit handle. Exact same writing style.

Gh15 have many wannabe's he stated several times getbig is hes home and he never went on other boards