Author Topic: The Greatest Cycle Ever. Seeing DAILY changes to my physique.  (Read 71421 times)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Re: The Greatest Cycle Ever. Seeing DAILY changes to my physique.
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2012, 08:20:04 AM »
I think this is a gimmick

Top members of site have met me trained w me vouched for me. I happen to have had a handful of opportunities to speak openly w pros due to mutual friends.

Won't get more into it . But I'm not a "gimmick".
Many members have met me in person in NYC. And my photos received excellent feedback including "on right compounds I could get pro card in 1-2 years" by god and other top members
Here.

I am not friends w top
Pros. However I have had some very candid combos
W. top top guys from golden era-now based on some relationships I have in NYC.

Don't really give a
Fuck what u think of me . I have given away enough personal information, truly personal stuff , stuff that was hard to share here to try to help bodybuilders stay away from narcotics.

And I think I'm a gimmick because _______. Because Kai takes a
Long Esther primo blend confirmed? Because Ron told me
He likes deca ?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2012, 08:33:34 AM »
No one really thinks your a gimmick Smoof. They are trolling and most likely jealous. One because your a friggin tank and two, they wish they had your hookups

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2012, 08:34:06 AM »
Damn you are one lucky sob to have dicussed all these things with ronnie. I didnt get the primo part, he made a final point - primo. Meaning?

He wasn't talking to me directly except when I asked about tren ace

He was speaking to someone I won't mention who is a name you all know, top amateur at time,  friend of mine and truly my advisor on all things hormones growing up.

He was advising this guy - who is now pro- and I was
Given the good to go to listen.
In earlier encounters where i asked Ron about hormones he gave me
A look like "bitch I may kill you"

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2012, 09:26:12 AM »
He wasn't talking to me directly except when I asked about tren ace

He was speaking to someone I won't mention who is a name you all know, top amateur at time,  friend of mine and truly my advisor on all things hormones growing up.

He was advising this guy - who is now pro- and I was
Given the good to go to listen.
In earlier encounters where i asked Ron about hormones he gave me
A look like "bitch I may kill you"

LOL. Yeah I can imagine that, he's only protecting himself and his reputation/career. As far as outright lying about them, I don't think that's necessary. When asked the question simply dont answer I guess. Speaking of!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2012, 09:48:04 AM »
OK there was a reason people loved the original omnadren amps from years ago so much right?

it was because there was a higher prop amount (significantly), yet the long esters remained the same, and it still fit into 250 mg per amp?

and then the "new" omnadrens were met with unfavorable reviews because they bloated people. the prop wasn't apparent.

well my point is that this sustanon is reminiscent of the old omnadrens, except it is significantly more testosterone overall mg/ml... i am personally impressed that someone could get THAT much prop into a blend while fitting the long esters in as well, and have it all come out to around 400 mg/ml...

and flintstones i understand all testosterone breaks down the same man. i am just saying that sustanon is a funny blend that can be done VERY right and VERY wrong. and in this case it is done VERY right... reminiscent of some amps i have not seen in a  long time.

ok I got you bro. I'm sure it makes a difference at the top level, for a guy like me fuck no. I take everything I can get my hands on and have no idea what does what  :D I got pretty big last cycle though so goes to show you there is more than one way to skin a cat. :D
l

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2012, 09:58:09 AM »
ok I got you bro. I'm sure it makes a difference at the top level, for a guy like me fuck no. I take everything I can get my hands on and have no idea what does what  :D I got pretty big last cycle though so goes to show you there is more than one way to skin a cat. :D

Very true . Well put.

What it boils down to is testosterone is aesthetically dangerous... Too much or the wrong type can ruin a physique much like deca can. It has nada to do w diet. And this sust keeps you lean in waist like prop, but full in upper body like cyp... Very well made blend.

Obviously at end of day it is just test. But the community is raving about it so much because rarely is sustanon done this well! And at the end of the day, there is a reason the old Omnadren had a cult like following!! This sust is BETTER.

So yeah , just test at end of day! But we know there is a wide spectrum of test and naturally lean guys like me Who are advanced bodybuild LOVE good sustanon because of what it does to our upper body (thickness) without doing shit to our waists (obviously one of the lean types most prized
Features!! Lol).

I have to admit I am crazy about my waist. It always needs to be tight even in off season. I am ALL for growth, but I need my waist to stay reasonable.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2012, 10:28:53 AM »
Top members of site have met me trained w me vouched for me. I happen to have had a handful of opportunities to speak openly w pros due to mutual friends.

Won't get more into it . But I'm not a "gimmick".
Many members have met me in person in NYC. And my photos received excellent feedback including "on right compounds I could get pro card in 1-2 years" by god and other top members
Here.

I am not friends w top
Pros. However I have had some very candid combos
W. top top guys from golden era-now based on some relationships I have in NYC.

Don't really give a
Fuck what u think of me . I have given away enough personal information, truly personal stuff , stuff that was hard to share here to try to help bodybuilders stay away from narcotics.

And I think I'm a gimmick because _______. Because Kai takes a
Long Esther primo blend confirmed? Because Ron told me
He likes deca ?

I wasn't talking about you ???

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2012, 12:27:40 PM »
I wasn't talking about you ???

uhhh then who were you referring to?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2012, 12:37:37 PM »
PRIMO E OR ACE NO BIG DIFF IMO GIMME MORE TIME.

BUT PRIMO ANY ESTER IS AN ALL DELT DRUG. THIS IS FUN. NEXT WEEK MOVIN UP THE ACE TO 900MG.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2012, 12:51:24 PM »
PRIMO E OR ACE NO BIG DIFF IMO GIMME MORE TIME.

BUT PRIMO ANY ESTER IS AN ALL DELT DRUG. THIS IS FUN. NEXT WEEK MOVIN UP THE ACE TO 900MG.

lucky mufucka  8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2012, 01:08:32 PM »
1. you are an estrogen baby, you never looked better than me as a natural. i mean at 12 years old when i had first hit puberty i looked significantly better than you do today and that is a fact

2. i am advising on the specifics of a 4 gram cycle not an 8 gram cycle you fat bitch. big difference. and most pro cycles are upwards of 9 grams. so just shut your fucking mouth.

and this is no meltdown. i am saying it like it is. you are a joke t bombs. i am getting dressed for work right now, going to make money so i can easily afford these hormones and not think twice about it.

but if you had the $ to run a cycle like i can, you wouldn't know what to do with it. you would fuck up you would be so lost.

so stop giving advice to anybody asking about anything except 750 mg test only cycles which run 2 years or whatever that pathetic shit you were advocating was.

take your head out of your fucking ass and realize that when I was at your stage of hormones use (3 years right?) it was like night anad day physique wise. actually, i say in all honesty, i had a superior physique to you when i was a NATURAL. i had significantly less body fat and about the same amount of muscle. you have no chest and really no physique whatsoever and you just spot inject. you can't fucking fool us. you are 20 % body fat and you don't have a concept of training, diet or hormone use.

so just shut the fuck up buddy and never advice in an advanced cycle forum again.

tbombz as a natural

I OWN YOU BITCH  :-*

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2012, 06:02:04 PM »
Even I am jealous of this cycle. Ive never run Primo or more than 15iu gh.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2012, 06:22:08 PM »
OVerlord, what are you thoughts on T3 at high/low doses?

I prefer to run it at about 75-100mcg maximum. I know guys who go over 150, but i don't find this necessary if you are eating right and doing some cardio. I have used it for up to 3 months at a time at 50mcg, but i prefer people use it for 6-8 weeks when they "need" it. I do know guys who run it year round, i just don't think it's necessary. 12.5mcg is a great supplemental dose.

I think a low dose of T3 like Smoof is running is a good idea while on GH.

I haven't seen many problems while running T3 with AAS, i think T3 is a wonderful compound.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2012, 07:05:00 PM »
Tbumz is crazy! I love a good battle though and Tbumz holds his own. lets remember he is not mentally stable. I may be all numbed up but I am mentally stable-lol.I dont know about smoothcat he isn't as smart as you would think he would be. he thought one supplier lived right by him in staten island. I had to correct him.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2012, 07:59:14 PM »
Tbumz is crazy! I love a good battle though and Tbumz holds his own. lets remember he is not mentally stable. I may all numbed up but I am mentally stable-lol.I dont know about smoothcat he isn't as smart as you would think he would be. he thought one supplier lived right by him in staten island. I had to correct him.

You sure about that my man? ;D

Perhaps your mind is a bit unstable but you percieve it to be 'normal'

Oh and I wrote TBUMS, maybe you were numb and thought you came up with it first?  ;D

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2012, 09:36:02 PM »
No no no U r wrong. I Refuse to divulge farther.
WAY too much respect for source. Once VIP w multiple Private sources many love here at thunder done, special blends are made. And if I told you Kai is on the same long Esther primo batch u can believe it or not . No pro will touch long ester tren for obvious reason. No pro will touch long Esther nandrolone w exception of Ronnie who was a personal advocate of deca and he was also genetically different from u and I (he told me a lot of very honest things about gear the time I truly got to sit down w him. We have met a few times, but he sort of blew me off. But I had the pleasure of catching him in an environment where we have a mutual top npc friend, and he kind of looked at me like "hm.. Ok so u r good". He told me he lots
Of truths. Lots of small facts I won't repeat out of respect but I will say this: he was a huge fan of DECA. I couldn't believe it because I hate deca, but Ron in person is massive and I believe anything he said, because he wasn't speaking to me. I was just in the convo taking it all in. He said to never touch long Esther tren.
This is advice I did not take and did not understand until now. And he also told me one truth - training and diet is equally as important as Hormlnes. U can't grow if u don't eat. And u can't grow Right if u eat
McDonald's etc. eat not clean not dirty . Brown rice
Lots
Of
Meat.
Oats. Egg whites . Ice
Cream. Juice. Lots of it.

And he also told me if u don't train HEAVy u don't become
Freak. U can get to be a huge
Dude w light weight heavy hormone lots
Of TIME w muscle under stress....

Or u can do what he advised and what I live by. WhAt Dorian lives by. Lift blood and guts style 4-5 time
A week never ever more. I will divulge more
On my training if anyone wants but I promise
After 2 cc of TNE Dbol drol mix in my blood AND the other shit circulating not to mention the A drug nobody but gh15 speaks openly about here, and we all fucking take, you better believe I am
Going heavy. Minomal sets. Max
Effort.
Except biceps. Dorian trained arms w 30 lb dumbells. What should I use ? And how much time? 5-10 minutes a week MAX on biceps.

Final point Ron made- primo. All he said is there
Is no shortcut. I said "tren ace?" I was young. He gave me a
Look and laughed. Asked Hownlong he thought he was on tren ace yearly.

He never answered his own question.

interesting read. thanks

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2012, 09:44:23 PM »
tbombz as a natural

I OWN YOU BITCH  :-*

why are you always trying to argue/prove yourself bro? just chill, listen, and learn. take the best and leave the rest.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2012, 10:07:30 PM »
tbombz as a natural

I OWN YOU BITCH  :-*

not only a joke, but a disgrace to all hormone users AND naturals.

u undestand in full modesty that i had a significantly better physique than you when i was 12 years old? when i was 12 years old i had a better natural physique and absolutely a better physique on hormones, which leads me to my next point....

you are a disgrace to all hormone users because for one you are a true idiot, and for two you look better as a natural! how does one do this? did have some blunt head trauma? i have never seen an example such as this one in my life; never have i seen someone's physique literally get worse on hormones. t bombs u are unique buddy. we  all know you are special. i mean look at the 2nd picture above here of you as a natural, the one in the white tee and your rolled up undies. you are making the "special" face there. the "I just shit in my pants in public mom yay!" face but it is ok because your name is t bombz and you wear diapers i assume.

and don't blame it on the way you pose bitch. i have seen the recent shot of you w the shaved head from a far and you look awful. I am straight up blown away that you have been using hormones for 3 years straight.

What is even  more astounding is that you give advice. just shut the fuck up and listen. again, i could help an estrogen container such as yourself. i could turn you into something much better (and no, you don't need much $ you broke ass bitch!) than you are. you take all the wrong hormones. don't you understand you are an estrogen float boat and that is the reason you speak like you do and take the medications you do? because you are overrun by estrogen.

STOP TAKING TESTOSTERONE ONLY CYCLES. let's start there. 750 mg test let alone SUST for 18 months is not for u buddy. just shut up and listen to people for a while. stop copy pasting chemistry shit. stop being a bitch and posting first in every one of my threads, which are always on topics that are out of your league and your only reply is "bla bla bla if I had the money... bla bla bla... i'm a fat bitch... bla bla bla (insert sarcastic tone) great advice! take a lot of drugs and grow! how unique"

fuck you t bombz.

(insert aziz ansari voice from observe and report)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UCKKKKKK YOOOUUUUUUUU

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2012, 10:23:55 PM »
Tbumz is crazy! I love a good battle though and Tbumz holds his own. lets remember he is not mentally stable. I may all numbed up but I am mentally stable-lol.I dont know about smoothcat he isn't as smart as you would think he would be. he thought one supplier lived right by him in staten island. I had to correct him.

what a solid indication of intelligence! WW this is incredibly good work on your part!  and amazing reference of a PM from 8 months ago where i thought a source shipped from LI (not SI, even I remember our fucking PM... ).

the ironic part is that you left out my solid reasoning for thinking he shipped from there! convenient!

however let's fucking drop this conversation. this is the absolute edge of how much i will talk about this particular source in open forum.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2012, 11:03:12 PM »
so you're going for pro-card then smoof?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2012, 11:05:11 PM »
don't know why every thread on this forum has to devolve into stupid drama and conjecture. this is one of the least policed and corrupt boards and yet people just resort to infighting all the time instead of trying to help each other. very irritating to witness.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2012, 11:11:49 PM »
because smoof is a bullshitter. arms like heath and body like nubret  ;D 230lbs at 5% bodyfat  ;D  and he wont post a single picture  ;D not to mention insulting me when i have one of the best physiques on the board, rarely ever see anyone in person who comes close to my musculature and i know a ton of juicers !   everybody else seems to be kissing his ass, and for what ? telling us that if we take a gram of each of the most powerful steroids all at once and in conjunction with 30ius of GH that we are going to grow ? THANKS FOR THE INFO GENIUS !!!! lol @ smoof..   he can GTFO for all i care..  talking bout hes working on a phd while making dumbass comments about how "TOP CHEFS" are making "special recipes" and that his sustanon "works like magic" ..    phd in bro science .. MAYBE..

whitewidow

« Reply #122 on: March 27, 2012, 11:58:45 PM »
You sure about that my man? ;D

Perhaps your mind is a bit unstable but you percieve it to be 'normal'

Oh and I wrote TBUMS, maybe you were numb and thought you came up with it first?  ;D

oh i am stable! and the first guy I ever heard call tbombz tbumz is pillowtalk not you.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: March 28, 2012, 12:34:06 AM »
If t-bombz stepped on stage like that and I stepped on stage I'd beat him down to the ground at my scale-shattering 65kg just because he's a fat fuck in poor condition
just sayin

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2012, 12:39:34 AM »
because smoof is a bullshitter. arms like heath and body like nubret  ;D 230lbs at 5% bodyfat  ;D  and he wont post a single picture  ;D not to mention insulting me when i have one of the best physiques on the board, rarely ever see anyone in person who comes close to my musculature and i know a ton of juicers !   everybody else seems to be kissing his ass, and for what ? telling us that if we take a gram of each of the most powerful steroids all at once and in conjunction with 30ius of GH that we are going to grow ? THANKS FOR THE INFO GENIUS !!!! lol @ smoof..   he can GTFO for all i care..  talking bout hes working on a phd while making dumbass comments about how "TOP CHEFS" are making "special recipes" and that his sustanon "works like magic" ..    phd in bro science .. MAYBE..

WTF ... lol