Author Topic: Olympia Expo sights  (Read 20702 times)

fittchic

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: Olympia Expo sights
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2005, 11:09:49 AM »
 The black girl on the right is Kathy Johannson. she is a female.

and one of sasha's best friends.

Just cause a person hangs with someone like sasha does not mean that they themselves were once men..Come on people... just cause i hang with men that are Jerk's sometimes does not mean im a jerk...

If sasha, is getting all these magazines, does that make the industry fucked up , or do you think she is just fucking everyone she can to get on the mag's?

How is she getting all these mag's to publish her..

She is in AMerican Curves swimsuit special this month...

F.C

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2005, 11:12:40 AM »
How come Chyna (Joane Laurer) doesn't join the expo? Triple H was there..

They aren't together anymore.  She is dating "X-Pac."  And HHH is married (in real life) to Stephanie McMahon.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2005, 12:56:56 PM »
Brooke you are so sweet and innocent I love it.  Anyway, I ws talking about the pic with Sasha and the other one at the top of the page.

That is the one Brooke is talking about, Kathy Johansson, who married swedish bodybuilder Peder "Peppe" Johansson.
Q

Sasha Ogata

• Getbig II
  • aloha sasha
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2005, 02:57:20 PM »
 Aloha ,

This is sasha,

and yes kathy is one of my best friends, and like a sister to me, so dont trash her, if you need to talk shit talk about me,cause your insecure about yourself,then talk about me,  i can handle you lame asses..

sasha
"I know Im ugly"

619Rules

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2005, 03:03:57 PM »
Is this 619Rules and his beau . . .

Hey Double XL why you using this fag handle again?

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2005, 03:06:18 PM »
I am sure you know alot about handling fags, pops.

Hey XL, post up Robs details again lol

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2005, 03:27:17 PM »
y'all act like ya never seen a tranny before

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2005, 07:44:07 PM »
if you need to talk shit talk about me,cause your insecure about yourself,then talk about me,  i can handle you lame asses..

It has nothing to do with my supposed insecurity, and EVERYTHING to do with my disgust for you.  An asian tranny.........double negative...... :P

No thank you.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2005, 07:52:19 PM »
It has nothing to do with my supposed insecurity, and EVERYTHING to do with my disgust for you.  An asian tranny.........double negative...... :P

No thank you.

DIV

Div - cliched ad hominem to one side - have you had a bad experince with a tranny in he past or something? perhaps whilst you were on tour and out on the booze, did you find yourself getting a 'handfull of bag'?

You seem to be pissed here, and then some

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2005, 08:06:52 PM »
Div - cliched ad hominem to one side - have you had a bad experince with a tranny in he past or something? perhaps whilst you were on tour and out on the booze, did you find yourself getting a 'handfull of bag'?

You seem to be pissed here, and then some

Not at all, Duchaine......

I just don't find women who used to be men as frauds.......and I don't find asian women attractive anyway......

Hence the "double negative" comment.

Now.........answer my question in the other thread.

If you're british, why don't you have any female mates who are PALE?

DIV

Amanda1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2005, 09:47:54 PM »

The woman in the middle is Carla Salotti.  She will be competing at Nationals in Atlanta and I'll be there cheering for her! 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2005, 09:48:55 PM »
3 bonafide MEGA-hotties - thanks!
I take it that ure joking,
please?
follow the arrows

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2005, 10:17:10 PM »
I take it that ure joking,
please?

He's not....... :-\

DIV

Amanda1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2005, 10:26:43 PM »
what, u don't think they are hot?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2005, 10:30:54 PM »
what, u don't think they are hot?

Not by my definition they aren't......

DIV

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2005, 12:29:06 AM »
but there's nothing to dissuade them from getting plastic surgery because guys will always f**k them.  So there's no negative reinforcement......as long as there are guys willing to f**k, these women will keep getting the surgery.

It's a vicious cycle......
Agreed.  For real though, the whole fake epidemic is a bit much these days.  I live in Vegas and if I see another breast implant, I may puke.  Here's a hint...if everyone has D cup implants, there is NOTHING unique about them.  Give it another 10 years and flat chest will be in.  I think most people are tired of implants and I myself am tired of looking at generic skanks with them.  I'd rather play stickball, than with a fake titty.  Someone should ban these horribly filthy things.  The whole fake=beauty...is a poor equation.
Croatch on...
N

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2005, 12:32:42 AM »
Agreed.  For real though, the whole fake epidemic is a bit much these days.  I live in Vegas and if I see another breast implant, I may puke.  Here's a hint...if everyone has D cup implants, there is NOTHING unique about them.  Give it another 10 years and flat chest will be in.  I think most people are tired of implants and I myself am tired of looking at generic skanks with them.  I'd rather play stickball, than with a fake titty.  Someone should ban these horribly filthy things.  The whole fake=beauty...is a poor equation.
Croatch on...

Croatcher.....

You live in Vegas, there are more of these silicone skanks in your city than any other I'd think........probably more than in L.A. or NYC.

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2005, 12:32:43 PM »

^ That face screams "IT'S A MAN, BABYYYYYYY!"  ;D

DIV

Dr.X

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2005, 12:30:34 PM »
The asian on the right is indeed a man.  I wish Steve Blechman would have known that before he ran that spread of her in MD a few years back.  Two years ago my best friend worked at the Crazy Horse in Vegas (where else) where she was dancing and said it's common knowledge amongst all staff that the chick is a dude!  "It's" had the adam's apple shaved down, and dick removed!  YUKE! She/He shows up at the Olympia every year and prances all over the convention. :P

Sasha Ogata

• Getbig II
  • aloha sasha
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2005, 03:57:46 PM »
 Lets get this straight....

SO i shaved my adams apples down ,, really, how the hell do you know that...I have never done that, if you look i still have it,,dumb ass..

and a dick,, really , how do you know that,,did you suck it,,cause i never had one...

so all you fucks that talk about me, but dont really know me, shut the hell up ....cause your just saying the most stupid shit ever.....

Magazines  love me thats why im still in them, even when all you fucks put me dowm, im still getting published, so please,,keep talking about me, cause the more you talk about me, the more popular i get...

SO thanks for all the help..please keep talk about me, that just sends more people to my websites......sasha

sashaogata.com
 kianalive.com

"I know Im ugly"

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2005, 07:45:28 PM »
BARF!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2005, 08:34:58 PM »
They aren't together anymore.  She is dating "X-Pac."  And HHH is married (in real life) to Stephanie McMahon.

Well, I don't mean they showed up as a couple but Joanne is a bodybuilder herself.. She should be there..
I am a mini beast

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2005, 08:45:49 PM »
Lets get this straight....

SO i shaved my adams apples down ,, really, how the hell do you know that...I have never done that, if you look i still have it,,dumb ass..

and a dick,, really , how do you know that,,did you suck it,,cause i never had one...

so all you fucks that talk about me, but dont really know me, shut the hell up ....cause your just saying the most stupid shit ever.....

Magazines  love me thats why im still in them, even when all you fucks put me dowm, im still getting published, so please,,keep talking about me, cause the more you talk about me, the more popular i get...

SO thanks for all the help..please keep talk about me, that just sends more people to my websites......sasha

sashaogata.com
 kianalive.com

ok i'm confused 4 real, is that a male or female bro?

Some one fill me in  ???
#

markmark

• Getbig II
  • work har,train hard,Stay hard!
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2005, 01:28:21 PM »
she is a women...

she was born with more female genes then male.

so all the insecure boys on here , that needs to dawg someone, your getting it all wrong..

But we men know that to make yourself feel better, about your insecure feelings, you need to put others down..
didnt your Parents teach you better growing up..if not  they sucked as parents...

And for all the boys on here to say sasha is not attractive, your all insecure, casue why would she be modeling for the lsat 8 yrs , if she was ugly.....think about it..
train hard.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2005, 03:03:42 PM »
Like I always say, when you aren't 100% sure what something is, you should hit it with a shovel until you figure it out.