Author Topic: Olympia Expo sights  (Read 20713 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Olympia Expo sights
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2007, 02:07:53 PM »
That's not a man, nor was it ever. I have yet to see a man with feminine curves like that. You might not think she's the most attractive, and might not like the implants, but you still cannot tell me that was ever a man!

Well here is a story.  Back in 2000 or 2001 when I lived in Vegas, they have a huge contest where they vote for the best Stripper in Vegas.  It is huge and has hundreds of entrants from all the clubs and strips joints.  Well the winner this year was unreal looking.  She was perfect.  Awesome everything.  Well a few months later she calls a press conference.  And she announces she couldn't keep the title cause she felt guilty and felt bad for the other entrants.  She admitted to being born a man and that everything you see is fake.  It was unreal and funny at the same time. 

And if you are even in Honolulu, go downtown at night and check out the hookers.  You will see some of the best looking and hottest bodies ever.  And they are ALL men or used to be. 

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2007, 02:09:50 PM »
Well here is a story.  Back in 2000 or 2001 when I lived in Vegas, they have a huge contest where they vote for the best Stripper in Vegas.  It is huge and has hundreds of entrants from all the clubs and strips joints.  Well the winner this year was unreal looking.  She was perfect.  Awesome everything.  Well a few months later she calls a press conference.  And she announces she couldn't keep the title cause she felt guilty and felt bad for the other entrants.  She admitted to being born a man and that everything you see is fake.  It was unreal and funny at the same time. 

And if you are even in Honolulu, go downtown at night and check out the hookers.  You will see some of the best looking and hottest bodies ever.  And they are ALL men or used to be. 

u been hanging out with shawn ray?

did know u were into ladyboys keith.

each to their own i suppose.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2007, 02:14:29 PM »

affirmative

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2007, 04:41:35 PM »
she is a dude even her supposed close friends say so

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2007, 08:26:49 PM »
u been hanging out with shawn ray?

did know u were into ladyboys keith.

each to their own i suppose.

No not at all.  I was just showing that other guy that YES they can have curves.  And YES everyone on here would think at a glance this he/shes are real girls. 

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2007, 09:06:22 AM »
Lets get this straight....

SO i shaved my adams apples down ,, really, how the hell do you know that...I have never done that, if you look i still have it,,dumb ass..

and a dick,, really , how do you know that,,did you suck it,,cause i never had one...

so all you fucks that talk about me, but dont really know me, shut the hell up ....cause your just saying the most stupid shit ever.....

Magazines  love me thats why im still in them, even when all you fucks put me dowm, im still getting published, so please,,keep talking about me, cause the more you talk about me, the more popular i get...

SO thanks for all the help..please keep talk about me, that just sends more people to my websites......sasha

sashaogata.com
 kianalive.com

Lay off the botox, you are making yourself look more like an object than a human. But I guess objectifying yourself is the whole point, isn't it?

Sasha Ogata

• Getbig II
  • aloha sasha
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2007, 08:57:09 PM »
 Thanks everyone for keeping my name in the news...

For all you that dawg me, Why then are you the same guys that are emailing me in private..now thats a story in itself..lol..

Yes, I have dated a few men in the BB world..And still do in private, yes they are pro's..

It's just sex...lol :P
"I know Im ugly"

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2007, 09:10:22 PM »

I wonder who has the biggest dick in that picture.  My money is on the he/she on the right.  What a fucked up bunch..hahah  Delusional Juicers man...even worse, they're female.
Epic Gender Confusion!
N