Author Topic: Antoine Vaillant cycle?  (Read 93793 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Antoine Vaillant cycle?
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2012, 05:38:24 PM »
He is natural 95% of the time. Just before a comp he will take the top off a jar of Dbol and inhale. A few days before competing with other g-stringed males, he licks a dbol, looks at a jpeg of a vial of GH, takes some aspirin and drinks a huge pot of coffee.
O

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2012, 05:53:08 PM »
I can tell u as a fact he just started anabolics in march. Was off since end November.

Thanks for confirming what I was saying

Antoine has a phenomenal genetic and responds better than anybody here to steroids. He is NOT loading like a pig!

:)

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: March 28, 2012, 06:25:27 PM »
Thanks for confirming what I was saying

Antoine has a phenomenal genetic and responds better than anybody here to steroids. He is NOT loading like a pig!

:)

Haha get his cock outta ur ass homo. Hes been megadosing for years. And looks like a posterboy for gh abuse

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #153 on: March 28, 2012, 06:30:18 PM »
strong guy,,solid build..needs to put it all together on stage dry.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: March 28, 2012, 06:51:10 PM »
Haha get his cock outta ur ass homo. Hes been megadosing for years. And looks like a posterboy for gh abuse

Dude, put down the pipe, I fucking know the guy and I'm telling u, he's far from "mega dosing " like you say. He works a reg job, pays bills, he really doesn't go all out on his cycles he DOES plan the shit and isn't aiming to die for u bitches anytime soon either. To his advantage he has awesome genetics, and was smart enough to get on the right things at the right age. When he was in junior class he was a notche avbove everyone and he kept building on that advantage. He eats,sleeps, and breathes bodybuilding and is a good guy through and through.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: March 28, 2012, 06:55:11 PM »
gets lots of fresh air, takes power naps and makes sure to take at least 6 fish oil caps every day.

certainly not on several grams a week and does not fill pharm grade hgh boxes with fakes and sell them to people in his gym while using the real thing himself.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2012, 07:35:31 PM »
Dude, put down the pipe, I fucking know the guy and I'm telling u, he's far from "mega dosing " like you say. He works a reg job, pays bills, he really doesn't go all out on his cycles he DOES plan the shit and isn't aiming to die for u bitches anytime soon either. To his advantage he has awesome genetics, and was smart enough to get on the right things at the right age. When he was in junior class he was a notche avbove everyone and he kept building on that advantage. He eats,sleeps, and breathes bodybuilding and is a good guy through and through.

Bro no offense it has nothing todo with him as a person or wether hes a great guy or not.... Thats how i know either very gullible or extremel naive. Hes on alot, alot of drugs + slin and his gh dosage is in the dbl digits. Of course he has great genetics dude thats besides the point. If hes ur boy ask him his contest stack it would probably make u sick

chess315

« Reply #157 on: March 28, 2012, 08:03:58 PM »
he did a man for us bitches :D

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #158 on: March 28, 2012, 08:18:43 PM »
Bro no offense it has nothing todo with him as a person or wether hes a great guy or not.... Thats how i know either very gullible or extremel naive. Hes on alot, alot of drugs + slin and his gh dosage is in the dbl digits. Of course he has great genetics dude thats besides the point. If hes ur boy ask him his contest stack it would probably make u sick

Thats what your assuming..you dont even know the guy, we do...precontest who cares what he takes, the point is the he doesnt juice year round and doesnt use crazy dosage

Your only trying to find an excuse for your inferiority towards him bitch

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: March 28, 2012, 08:29:22 PM »
X2
If more peolple were as successful and marketable in their amateur runs, bodybuilding would be in a better place. His physique is not amongst the bloated messes we've come to see in pro ranks, haters gonna hate.
Guy has tons of traffic on his YouTube channel, his Facebook fan page is above 20,000 followers, he's probably getting more notariety than top pros. Not to mention he sold a ton of dvd's in his first week on his online store.

^^^ i absolutely agree  thats why i was a bit worried because raymonds is probably filling his head with gh this and slin that, i think antoine knows better tho

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: March 28, 2012, 08:31:17 PM »
Thats what your assuming..you dont even know the guy, we do...precontest who cares what he takes, the point is the he doesnt juice year round and doesnt use crazy dosage

Your only trying to find an excuse for your inferiority towards him bitch

you most definitely have a crush on antoine. Im richer and better looking than him and i fuck a woman not a post op trannies .what exactly am i jealous of?  How does it feel that someone you know lies right to your face?

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: March 28, 2012, 09:38:03 PM »

you most definitely have a crush on antoine. Im richer and better looking than him and i fuck a woman not a post op trannies .what exactly am i jealous of?  How does it feel that someone you know lies right to your face?

Oh brother another getbig millionaire playboy over here.

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #162 on: March 28, 2012, 09:57:56 PM »
Antoine Vai is on 15ui plus, little insulin

Universal pays his gear

close topic.  8)

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: March 28, 2012, 10:09:33 PM »
Oh brother another getbig millionaire playboy over here.

but dude wait.... you said he lives off his partner and barely makes ends meat and cant afford lots of drugs and gh... so yeah therefore im fucking richer than him.  also did you really say in an earlier post he just went back on the sauce in march? lol goddamn dude, im done with this thread i feel like im on md.com

Just think about it dude... Hes not even a pro yet he takes breaks from what will get him a pro card?? He is going all out right now theres nothing this kid wouldnt do to be an ifbb pro.  Or maybe he thinks he should take his time i mean if he stays on all year the olympia will be his in no time and that wont be fair to heath and the other guys so he must take time off

To put the final nail in the coffin- u claim antoines a conservative juicer yet he now trains or is mentored by jose raymond, i believe someone mentioned????!! / end thread

SystemMezo

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: March 28, 2012, 10:19:47 PM »
but dude wait.... you said he lives off his partner and barely makes ends meat and cant afford lots of drugs and gh... so yeah therefore im fucking richer than him.  also did you really say in an earlier post he just went back on the sauce in march? lol goddamn dude, im done with this thread i feel like im on md.com

Only on maintenance doses bro  ;D  ;D

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: March 28, 2012, 10:26:11 PM »
but dude wait.... you said he lives off his partner and barely makes ends meat and cant afford lots of drugs and gh... so yeah therefore im fucking richer than him.  also did you really say in an earlier post he just went back on the sauce in march? lol goddamn dude, im done with this thread i feel like im on md.com

Just think about it dude... Hes not even a pro yet he takes breaks from what will get him a pro card?? He is going all out right now theres nothing this kid wouldnt do to be an ifbb pro.  Or maybe he thinks he should take his time i mean if he stays on all year the olympia will be his in no time and that wont be fair to heath and the other guys so he must take time off

To put the final nail in the coffin- u claim antoines a conservative juicer yet he now trains or is mentored by jose raymond, i believe someone mentioned????!! / end thread

dude he doesn't have to try that hard, Universal takes care of their guys even if they don't advance they've kept vinny galanti on for 12 years and he's not even that good, they still sponsor mcgrath even though he's suffered major setbacks, and god knows shaun clarida is never winning any contests ever the dude's a squirrel he's like 5'0 or some shit

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: March 28, 2012, 10:47:16 PM »
im just saying, see for yourself the bitch doesn't even have an adams apple and the body structure looks waaaay too feminien, hormones can do crazy things to a woman look at ANY female ifbb bodybuilder

L0L N0 IT D0SEN'T. IT L00KS LIKE A MAN.

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: March 29, 2012, 12:32:24 AM »
nothing impressive about this guy.   Just another drug abuser with a big gut.  He has claimed he has aesthetics and it sets him apart from other bodybuilders.  Hah, watch some of clips and his gut hangs loose!  Another lazy turd.

If he enjoys blowing his money on drugs and has fun then hip hip hooray for him. 

But the facts are...  He will never be a pro.  Not an Olympia physique, not even top 20 worthy.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #168 on: March 29, 2012, 12:43:44 AM »
nothing impressive about this guy.   Just another drug abuser with a big gut.  He has claimed he has aesthetics and it sets him apart from other bodybuilders.  Hah, watch some of clips and his gut hangs loose!  Another lazy turd.

If he enjoys blowing his money on drugs and has fun then hip hip hooray for him. 

But the facts are...  He will never be a pro.  Not an Olympia physique, not even top 20 worthy.

top 20? lol he is not even top 2000! !

top 20 lol

what are you fellas nuts,, he is ok ,, but will never make top  of any competition ,, i doubt he can win a pro card before he reach 40 ,, in masters maybe ,, but then again canada...lol you never know

his physiqe is very very AVERY average

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: March 29, 2012, 12:45:24 AM »

top 20 lol

what are you fellas nuts,, he is ok ,, but will never make top  of any competition ,, i doubt he can win a pro card before he reach 40 ,, in masters maybe ,, but then again canada...lol you never know

gh15 approved
none of these guys train properly.  all they do is shoot drugs and use hormones all day.  then they just stuff their faces!

poor conditioning and ballooned looking muscles.

bodybuilding is going down hill!

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: March 29, 2012, 03:22:04 AM »
I love how guys like antoine have an "average" physique but fucking bloated meat balls like nasser get all the praise on this site.

Maxxx Testosterone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • The ALPHA-MALE
« Reply #171 on: March 29, 2012, 05:15:48 AM »
easy to judge someone you doesnt know

hes a good guy
Myghty_max@hotmail.c

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: March 29, 2012, 06:18:01 AM »
I love how guys like antoine have an "average" physique but fucking bloated meat balls like nasser get all the praise on this site.
lol, you got to give it to nas/gh15 . He will not be antagonized as to show hImself up. I would rather look like antoine over gasser or any of the bloated ugly dim witted mutants many people admire in bodybuilding today.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: March 29, 2012, 06:21:31 AM »
And it's guys like a.v who can bring this game back to anything respectable prevent worthwhile. Agh, the agony of explaining the likes of a 300 lb gargoyle to your friends and family and hearing the snickers.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: March 29, 2012, 07:01:15 AM »

top 20 lol

gh15 approved

its okay, he doesn't think highly of you too either  :P