Author Topic: Antoine Vaillant cycle?  (Read 94131 times)

patriceb

• Getbig II
Re: Antoine Vaillant cycle?
« Reply #175 on: March 29, 2012, 07:06:22 AM »
nothing impressive about this guy.   Just another drug abuser with a big gut.  He has claimed he has aesthetics and it sets him apart from other bodybuilders.  Hah, watch some of clips and his gut hangs loose!  Another lazy turd.

If he enjoys blowing his money on drugs and has fun then hip hip hooray for him. 

But the facts are...  He will never be a pro.  Not an Olympia physique, not even top 20 worthy.

You are obviously retarted for claiming he has a big gut, REALLY RETARTED! He has one oen the most classical physique and tight midsection nowadays

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #176 on: March 29, 2012, 07:08:53 AM »
Colossus...just do the same thing, ask him to say he's not loading like a retard, ppl will shut their jealous mouths

OlDirTy

• Getbig II
« Reply #177 on: March 29, 2012, 07:13:04 AM »

Only on maintenance doses bro  ;D  ;D

Thoses are footage from his prep to canadian national last year genius.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: March 29, 2012, 08:07:15 AM »
Colossus...just do the same thing, ask him to say he's not loading like a retard, ppl will shut their jealous mouths

i won't. out of respect for him and his sponsors.

Plus he laughed when I told him
"the guys on getbig said so and so" / basically he's right it's nobody's business, especially here.

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #179 on: March 29, 2012, 08:18:23 AM »
i won't. out of respect for him and his sponsors.

Plus he laughed when I told him
"the guys on getbig said so and so" / basically he's right it's nobody's business, especially here.

Yes your right.

There will always be jealous ppl...yes the vast majority of competitive bodybuilders juice a lot, but yes there is also a small % of them who respond a lot better to training/nutrition/steroids, which Antoine is part of!

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: March 29, 2012, 10:12:35 AM »
top 20? lol he is not even top 2000! !

top 20 lol

what are you fellas nuts,, he is ok ,, but will never make top  of any competition ,, i doubt he can win a pro card before he reach 40 ,, in masters maybe ,, but then again canada...lol you never know

his physiqe is very very AVERY average

gh15 approved

Idunno about that, he got 2nd in the Arnold Amateurs and that's nothing to scoff at. another few years and i think he will have his pro card

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: March 29, 2012, 03:23:02 PM »
Idunno about that, he got 2nd in the Arnold Amateurs and that's nothing to scoff at. another few years and i think he will have his pro card

lots of good pros have come out of ASC amateur past few years

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #182 on: March 29, 2012, 04:28:30 PM »
dude puts work in and I have respect for that, physique wise very impressive and his vids are sweet...fuck what he takes or does, and AV has NO gut lol  thin waste, V taper is insane! why is ervyone so concerned with what he takes or does?? please someone answer that for me cause it makes no sense to me
muscle

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: March 29, 2012, 04:30:02 PM »
dude puts work in and I have respect for that, physique wise very impressive and his vids are sweet...fuck what he takes or does, and AV has NO gut lol  thin waste, V taper is insane! why is ervyone so concerned with what he takes or does?? please someone answer that for me cause it makes no sense to me

because we are curious obviously! what a bodybuilder takes can have a big effect on his physique. and its a fun way to kill time

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: March 29, 2012, 04:36:06 PM »
because we are curious obviously! what a bodybuilder takes can have a big effect on his physique. and its a fun way to kill time

lol  hey, im just as curious as others but to degrade or disrespect AV is going too far...i think we all want to know the secrets and know what these guys take, im right there with ya lol When I saw this thread, I was quick to read it hoping to find some good stuff/cycles...
muscle

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: March 29, 2012, 04:39:53 PM »
lol  hey, im just as curious as others but to degrade or disrespect AV is going too far...i think we all want to know the secrets and know what these guys take, im right there with ya lol When I saw this thread, I was quick to read it hoping to find some good stuff/cycles...

true i agree with you, some people disrespect but i think he's a cool guy, very athletic and aesthetic, been following him on youtube for more than a year now

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: March 29, 2012, 04:54:52 PM »
same here, love the vids and cool personality, dude trains hard and is damn strong!
muscle

SystemMezo

• Getbig II
« Reply #187 on: March 29, 2012, 05:19:57 PM »
Thoses are footage from his prep to canadian national last year genius.

I'm just kinda trying to point out that it seems like he never comes off and he doesn't do low dose in most of his workout videos. But it doesn't really matter, hes cool.

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #188 on: March 29, 2012, 06:35:49 PM »
I like antoine vai, shapewise, very funny guy, looks like a good guy

Good proportions

but, if he can turn pro its a different story... he needs to go to that freak aspect to do that (and have a lot of money.)

and then he will lose that good proportions. well thats how i see.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: March 29, 2012, 10:59:03 PM »
anyhow guy a freak was off cycle a year and still can deadlift 6 plates

i will myself compete against antoine at national this year 18 august in edmonton

fucking transexual in quebec is normal , well for french bber , it couple biophormism by hormone , one want to be a supermen and th other want to be a superwomen , th difference is estrogen rage by far more dangerous then roid rage lol

a girl once she squirt she dead sleeping , on 3 gr testo a week a tgirl since she never truly climax she always on , always ready

her wife got a gothic punk look really tall n skinny , she friendly n open mind

me i like th asian lady boy now you talk anal fucking whore

so a girl home , a mistress at hotel room , and a sugar mammy transexual with shitload of cash it a great sexual life for a testosterone abuser

no way this guy can afford 15 ui pharma grade that be 50K a year just out of hgh , i never heard of him sale recreational drug or be a male for male stripper

he on ugl n generic blue tops n do freaky awesome

and he will beat be big time lol ,,, anyway im heading master pro ,, 3 years to go , then i kill them all
Your messed up BLP!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: March 30, 2012, 06:57:20 AM »
Dude, put down the pipe, I fucking know the guy and I'm telling u, he's far from "mega dosing " like you say. He works a reg job, pays bills, he really doesn't go all out on his cycles he DOES plan the shit and isn't aiming to die for u bitches anytime soon either. To his advantage he has awesome genetics, and was smart enough to get on the right things at the right age. When he was in junior class he was a notche avbove everyone and he kept building on that advantage. He eats,sleeps, and breathes bodybuilding and is a good guy through and through.

So what? People know me and I bullshit them about what I take too (I say I don't take anything). He just has his standard answer for anyone that asks, while keeping the truth to himself.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: March 30, 2012, 08:19:20 AM »
So what? People know me and I bullshit them about what I take too (I say I don't take anything). He just has his standard answer for anyone that asks, while keeping the truth to himself.

i don't see the point of doing that though, especially when most people have the impression that you turn into ronnie coleman the moment you touch a jar of dbol.....i can see telling them you don't take anything to avoid legal issues, but if you've already told them you take aas then there's not really anything to gain by lying about the doses

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: March 30, 2012, 08:32:05 AM »
lol @ fucking transsexuals are normal

No it isn't  ;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: March 30, 2012, 08:38:07 AM »
i don't see the point of doing that though, especially when most people have the impression that you turn into ronnie coleman the moment you touch a jar of dbol.....i can see telling them you don't take anything to avoid legal issues, but if you've already told them you take aas then there's not really anything to gain by lying about the doses

It's because he is a known bodybuilder and is in the spotlight right now. He doesn't want word getting out that he runs very high doses so he conceals the truth so people on forums like MD and even here can talk about his amazing genetics.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: March 30, 2012, 08:46:42 AM »
It's because he is a known bodybuilder and is in the spotlight right now. He doesn't want word getting out that he runs very high doses so he conceals the truth so people on forums like MD and even here can talk about his amazing genetics.

yeah but he's sponsored by a supplement company, as far as i know even admitting he uses them would cause them to drop his sponsorship

it's always kinda hushhush with pro bb'ers, everyone knows they use them but no one talks about it in the open

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: March 30, 2012, 09:55:34 AM »
yeah but he's sponsored by a supplement company, as far as i know even admitting he uses them would cause them to drop his sponsorship

it's always kinda hushhush with pro bb'ers, everyone knows they use them but no one talks about it in the open

well he is only admitting to his close friends who are bound to ask him, not posting it openly for everyone to see

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: March 30, 2012, 10:06:28 AM »
well he is only admitting to his close friends who are bound to ask him, not posting it openly for everyone to see

i suppose. i'd like to think if it was me i wouldn't lie to my close friends, besides the dude's hella strong more so than a lot of pros even, i guess anything is possible though

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #197 on: March 30, 2012, 11:25:06 AM »
you talking about his lies? talk about the 164 lb liar that do his first bodybuidl show in local no weherre to be found wisconsin ....talk abotu him,, lol what this canadian no one does is the end result of the no one fella from no where to be found arkansas who is going to compelte fake natural at 164lb ....

this is NOT A SPORT ,, it is a cult ,, cult of ABUSERS AND LIARS,,

i am so mad and so furious ,, wait till the sites ,, you will see what i bring ,, you have never seen such a thing in your life time ,,

history!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: March 30, 2012, 11:31:32 AM »
you talking about his lies? talk about the 164 lb liar that do his first bodybuidl show in local no weherre to be found wisconsin ....talk abotu him,, lol what this canadian no one does is the end result of the no one fella from no where to be found arkansas who is going to compelte fake natural at 164lb ....

i am so mad and so furious ,, wait till the sites ,, you will see what i bring ,, you have never seen such a thing in your life time ,,

history!

gh15 approved

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: March 30, 2012, 11:32:01 AM »

history!

gh15 approved ???