Author Topic: Obama Promises Medvedev He Will Sell Out USA After Election  (Read 2534 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Obama Promises Medvedev He Will Sell Out USA After Election
« on: March 26, 2012, 12:21:52 PM »
Yeah 3 posted it earlier, but I can't find it and it needs to be bumped/repeated until you libs admit he's a traitor.

Unaware that a microphone was recording him, President Obama asked outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev Monday for breathing room until after Mr. Obama’s re-election campaign to negotiate on missile defense.

“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space,” Mr. Obama told Mr. Medvedev at the end of their 90-minute meeting, apparently referring to incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Mr. Medvedev replied, “Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…”

“This is my last election,” Mr. Obama said. “After my election, I have more flexibility.”

The Russian leader responded, “I understand. I transmit this information to Vladimir.”

They look awful friggen chummy.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Re: Obama Promises Medvedev He Will Sell Out USA After Election
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 12:24:17 PM »
Imagine Reagan this friendly with these assholes. Goddam I hate Obama!!!
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 12:24:55 PM »
 :D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 01:43:37 PM »
Yeah 3 posted it earlier, but I can't find it and it needs to be bumped/repeated until you libs admit he's a traitor.
Unaware that a microphone was recording him, President Obama asked outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev Monday for breathing room until after Mr. Obama’s re-election campaign to negotiate on missile defense.
 “On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space,” Mr. Obama told Mr. Medvedev at the end of their 90-minute meeting, apparently referring to incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin.
 Mr. Medvedev replied, “Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…”

This is my last election,” Mr. Obama said. “After my election, I have more flexibility.”

The Russian leader responded, “I understand. I transmit this information to Vladimir.”
They look awful friggen chummy.

So how is he selling us out again?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 01:48:12 PM »
He sold out the Czech's and Poles...has threatened to give the Russians info the UK's nuke program...has not modernized our nuke force...pushed START...and now this. What exactly don't you get.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 02:03:09 PM »
He sold out the Czech's and Poles...has threatened to give the Russians info the UK's nuke program...has not modernized our nuke force...pushed START...and now this. What exactly don't you get.

If you really believe this how can you serve in the military ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 02:06:20 PM »
If you really believe this how can you serve in the military ???

You really are a piece of garbage.  So HH^ should give up his entire career just because delusional communists like yourself elected a racist communist marxist ghetto thug beast to be your god king?   

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 02:09:40 PM »
You really are a piece of garbage.  So HH^ should give up his entire career just because delusional communists like yourself elected a racist communist marxist ghetto thug beast to be your god king?   

I didnt say that you said that im trying to make sense of his argument here

How can he take his orders from a man who he believes is working with the russians? Thats treason isnt it?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2012, 02:33:55 PM »
.....Obama will be gone long before I ever get out. I don't take "orders" from Obama and nothing I've done so far has been against the Constitution.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 02:43:25 PM »
commander in chief,that makes him your boss  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2012, 02:44:28 PM »
commander in chief,that makes him your boss  :D

That makes him benedict arnold and treasonous communist ghetto traitor who is a wortheless leech and piece of trash.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2012, 02:49:12 PM »
That makes him benedict arnold and treasonous communist ghetto traitor who is a wortheless leech and piece of trash.   

......or that.  ;D
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2012, 02:51:13 PM »
if a guy spends every waking minute on a body building political site,what does that make him  ;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2012, 02:52:18 PM »
......or that.  ;D

slice it and dice it he's still your boss  :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2012, 02:54:57 PM »
if a guy spends every waking minute on a body building political site,what does that make him  ;D

.....Makes him a guy I agree with 99.9% of the time.

L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2012, 02:58:40 PM »
which make you a fool  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 03:18:21 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2012, 07:10:45 PM »

He isnt even Benedict Arnold. Correct me if Im wrong, but Benedict Arnold had the saving grace of being a hero before he was a traitor. Obama is just a traitor.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2012, 07:14:07 PM »
Obama’s Russian Comments ‘Destructive of American Interests,’ Gingrich Says
ABC ^ | 3-26-12 | Goldman
Posted on March 26, 2012 9:59:29 PM EDT by VinL

Newt Gingrich, the first candidate to campaign in Delaware, came here Monday night pushing his $2.50-per-gallon-of-gas energy plan and jabbing President Obama about comments caught on an open microphone with outgoing Russian President Dmitri Medvedev.

Gingrich said that Obama’s suggestion that he would have more flexibility to negotiate on nuclear arms after winning the 2012 election, was “destructive of American interests.”

“This is a president who is amazingly destructive of American interests, something by the way of which we were reminded of today, when he didn’t know there was an open microphone,” he said to meeting of local Republican groups.

“He promises the Russian president as soon as he gets the election out of the way, he’ll sell out the American missile defense system. They need to give him a little ‘space’ so he can be flexible right after the election. I think this is a really alarming behavior and it makes me want to know how many other countries has he promised things after the election, if they’ll, quote, ‘give him a little space.’ What does that tell us about the Iranians or North Koreans.”

Gingrich continued to push the idea of $2.50-a-gallon gasoline....

“If you build [the pipeline] for the Canadians, you also then can carry North Dakota oil. Today they have to ship it in a railroad owned by Warren Buffett. So you may wonder what some of the pressure is for not completing the pipeline,” he said to applause.

“If gasoline continues to go up, [Obama] can’t buy enough ads to convince the American people that it is cheap,” he said.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2012, 07:16:53 PM »
He isnt even Benedict Arnold. Correct me if Im wrong, but Benedict Arnold had the saving grace of being a hero before he was a traitor. Obama is just a traitor.

Those who still support Obama at this point are traitors and communists.    There is no doubt left and they should move to Kenya.