Author Topic: Sleep apnea/steroid connection  (Read 7475 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Sleep apnea/steroid connection
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, 08:02:34 PM »
Haha we all started somewhere, thanks for the link. Mostly just a newb in regards to hgh and slin nowadays.
Maybe he should inject the hgh straight into his dick? ;D
A

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2012, 08:03:37 PM »
some people are suckers for marketing

I videotaped myself under infrared before I had my sleep study and there was definitely something amiss...Sleep apnea is not a marketing ploy.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2012, 08:06:49 PM »
Skinney people can have sleep apnea,...it has to do with jawlines not growing properly and resulting in narrow airpassages...deviated septums, polyps, chronic sinusitus cause/aggrevate it as well.

MikMaq

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2012, 08:24:05 PM »
I had it due to enlarged tonsils, had it even when I was skinny, got a bunch of shit removed from my throat, and my life has drastically improved ever since.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2012, 08:46:25 PM »
some people are suckers for marketing
how is sleep apnea a marketing ploy?

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2012, 09:48:09 PM »
Unfortunately, many individuals improperly diagnose their condition when they are really encountering sleep "dyspnea"... aka shortness of breath.. This condition can be caused by several different factors... Worst case being--> A strong indication of heart disease or eventual congestive heart failure... so yes.. certain abuse of steroids can amplify this consequence, where a disruption in the normal circulation of blood can cause the heart to not efficiently circulate your blood to all necessary organs... eventually--> lungs will not receive enough blood (which provides oxygen) that enables proper gaseous exchange....causing retention of extracellular fluid in lungs (and even more backed up pressure in either ventricle of the heart (extra pressure forces muscles of heart to enarge and stiffen --in order to adapt to this)... this can happen in many other major organs as well!!     Bottom line...  This breathing condition can possibly be an indication of several other complications and your heart rate does not have to be abnormal for this condition to exist!!

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2012, 05:57:10 AM »
I thought it was funny that on my sleep study report is noted how many "arousals" I had during my sleep. I guess this is a normal part of the study. Just kinda weird knowing this guy is sitting back counting my woodies.   :P

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2012, 06:51:31 AM »
I thought it was funny that on my sleep study report is noted how many "arousals" I had during my sleep. I guess this is a normal part of the study. Just kinda weird knowing this guy is sitting back counting my woodies.   :P
Lol Arousals have a different meaning in a sleep study. That is the number of times you wake up.
A