Author Topic: Obama exploting Trayvon's death.  (Read 2798 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama exploting Trayvon's death.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 11:57:19 AM »
Obama campaign hoodies sale cancelled after controversy
Yahoo ^

Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 2:55:18 PM

Obama campaign hoodies sale cancelled after controversy By Eric Pfeiffer | The Sideshow – 13 mins ago

President Obama recently said that if he had a son, he'd look like murder victim Trayvon Martin. And in what some conservatives see as a direct connection between the national controversy surrounding the child's death, the Obama 2012 re-election campaign announced via Twitter on Monday that it was putting its collegiate hooded sweatshirt on sale.

The sweatshirt was temporarily discounted to $40 from its regular $50 listing. However, the tweet announcing the sale has apparently been removed and following the hooded sweatshirt link at Obama's campaign re-election site store shows the clothing item listed at its regular $50 price.

Obama's critics on the right had a field day with the questionable Twitter posting, with the conservative blog Gateway Pundit calling it "disgusting," and the website Twitchy asking if "Team Obama is capitalizing on Treyvon Martin's death?"

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 12:09:43 PM »
Never let a crisis go to waste.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 12:11:51 PM »
this initial part is not speculation tho - we can listen on the tape as he tells the 911 operator the person looks like he is on drugs.  Then he said he sees a bulge in his waistband.  Then he immediately says he is going after him, at which point the 911 dispatcher tells him not to.

Unless zimmerman was exaggerating to the police - a crime - then he knowingly pursued who he thought to be an armed person high on drugs.  Was he LOOKING for a gunfight?  LOL

To me, THIS part is what everyone is overlooking.  This guy walked right into what he believed would be a gunfight with a drug user.  Or he lied to cops.  one of the two.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 12:13:42 PM »
this initial part is not speculation tho - we can listen on the tape as he tells the 911 operator the person looks like he is on drugs.  Then he said he sees a bulge in his waistband.  Then he immediately says he is going after him, at which point the 911 dispatcher tells him not to.

Unless zimmerman was exaggerating to the police - a crime - then he knowingly pursued who he thought to be an armed person high on drugs.  Was he LOOKING for a gunfight?  LOL

To me, THIS part is what everyone is overlooking.  This guy walked right into what he believed would be a gunfight with a drug user.  Or he lied to cops.  one of the two.

The part you claim everyone is overlooking isn't the least bit relevant to the story. Following someone down a street isn't a crime. The guy didn't walk into anything as HE LOST HIM. Trayvon came back to Zimmerman after he lost him. He became the aggressor in that case. He had to "represent" instead of just going home.

You lost this argument. You should let it die as you're just flailing about now and embarrassing yourself. You jumped on the MSM narrative. You are a SHEEPLE. A pathetic SHEEPLE who is ready to throw away due process in order to lynch a man because you've filled in a story with your own facts. You bought the narrative because you do nothing but sit in your home and watch MSNBC all day.  ::)

Ron Paul fan indeed. I'm sure he's all about lynch mobs, too. ::)

Feel free to keep copy/pasting that post, though, as if it makes a point.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 12:16:09 PM »
this initial part is not speculation tho - we can listen on the tape as he tells the 911 operator the person looks like he is on drugs.  Then he said he sees a bulge in his waistband.  Then he immediately says he is going after him, at which point the 911 dispatcher tells him not to.

Unless zimmerman was exaggerating to the police - a crime - then he knowingly pursued who he thought to be an armed person high on drugs.  Was he LOOKING for a gunfight?  LOL

To me, THIS part is what everyone is overlooking.  This guy walked right into what he believed would be a gunfight with a drug user.  Or he lied to cops.  one of the two.
Again, lies. He was asked if he was following the guy, and he said yes. He didnt say "Im going after him" like you keep trying to argue.
AND NOTE - they never told him NOT TO, they just said they didnt need him to. Also like you keep trying to say.
Very big difference from reality on both parts.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 12:17:00 PM »
Again, lies. He was asked if he was following the guy, and he said yes. He didnt say "Im going after him" like you keep trying to argue.
AND NOTE - they never told him NOT TO, they just said they didnt need him to. Also like you keep trying to say.

There's the word games courtesy of Pravda boy again. "Walking" becomes "chasing" and "following" becomes "going after". What a c*nt.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 12:21:17 PM »

He was FOLLOWING a man he claimed had a bulge in hiw waistband, somethign in his hand, and was on drugs.

Or, he was setting up a narrative to get police there faster or justify the fact he was itching to pull his fucking gun.

Maybe he's just the stupidest MFer in history, but with the police on their way, why did he FOLLOW a man he believed to be on drugs with a fcking gun in his hand?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2012, 12:22:33 PM »
He was FOLLOWING a man he claimed had a bulge in hiw waistband, somethign in his hand, and was on drugs.

Or, he was setting up a narrative to get police there faster or justify the fact he was itching to pull his fucking gun.

Maybe he's just the stupidest MFer in history, but with the police on their way, why did he FOLLOW a man he believed to be on drugs with a fcking gun in his hand?

Can you substantiate this "fact" of yours, Pravda Boy? You can't prove anything and are churning out lie after lie.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2012, 12:23:21 PM »
There's the word games courtesy of Pravda boy again. "Walking" becomes "chasing" and "following" becomes "going after". What a c*nt.
The best is that he then uses a conversation that never happened to infer intent -  
"Unless zimmerman was exaggerating to the police - a crime - then he knowingly pursued who he thought to be an armed person high on drugs.  Was he LOOKING for a gunfight?  LOL".

So somehow he gets that the man was looking for a gunfight out of a conversation where the 911 operator asked him if he was following a suspicious character.

So
Operator "Are you following him?"
Zim "Yes."
Operator "We dont need you to do that"
Becomes
Zim "Im chasing him"
Operator "Dont chase him"

And somehow that turns into zimmerman was looking for a gunfight.

Way to twist someones words in order to infer intent bro.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 12:25:16 PM »

Ok, and you keep referring to the bulge in his waistband as a gun, but where do you get that from? He never said on the phone "I think he may have a gun".
What if he was thinking it was stolen property? Huh? That blows your whole fucking theory.
Again, youre twisting facts to suit your theory, which is fucking backwards as hell.

Thats not even getting into the fact that youre making the HUGE leap of logic he was itching to use his gun, when you have absolutley NO evidence.
Disgraceful 240, nothing about your theory is rooted in reality.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 12:29:12 PM »
Ok, and you keep referring to the bulge in his waistband as a gun, but where do you get that from? He never said on the phone "I think he may have a gun".
What if he was thinking it was stolen property? Huh? That blows your whole fucking theory.
Again, youre twisting facts to suit your theory, which is fucking backwards as hell.

Thats not even getting into the fact that youre making the HUGE leap of logic he was itching to use his gun, when you have absolutley NO evidence.
Disgraceful 240, nothing about your theory is rooted in reality.

It never is. He makes gigantic leaps of logic to prove whatever point he's trying to make in any thread. The only consistent quality is that they're all opinions devoid of fact.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 12:36:42 PM »
He laid down those 3 things.  He knew what he was doing.  It's one of the things they tell you when you get your permit.  you are justified to shoot if the person pulls something you think might be a gun.  It's unreal to look at that transcript and realize the dude was just laying down the 3 steps - bulge, reaching for something, pulling something - so that he could tell the police later "i feared for my life".

The kid sounded like a POS drug dealer who belonged in jail - and I'm fine with him going to jail for it.  This isnt' about any sympahty for the kid, who seemed like a dirtbag and got shot because he started a fistfight.

My point is that asshats like zimmerman are going out of their way not to DIFFUSE situations - but to make them worse, because he wants that glory, that trigger time, that story to tell others at the gun range about how he shot that thug.   He is clearly angry at 'assholes' and 'fucking _) whatever he said there.  He's angry, he's describing the 3 steps of pulling a gun.

He wanted to shoot someone.  He let that situation get to that.  The kid may have deserved to be shot for starting a fight and smashing his head.  But this guy wanted trigger time - and its giving obama an opening to limit gun carry rights.  So fuck that guy for being an insecure prick.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 01:51:05 PM »
He laid down those 3 things.  He knew what he was doing.  It's one of the things they tell you when you get your permit.  you are justified to shoot if the person pulls something you think might be a gun.  It's unreal to look at that transcript and realize the dude was just laying down the 3 steps - bulge, reaching for something, pulling something - so that he could tell the police later "i feared for my life".

The kid sounded like a POS drug dealer who belonged in jail - and I'm fine with him going to jail for it.  This isnt' about any sympahty for the kid, who seemed like a dirtbag and got shot because he started a fistfight.

My point is that asshats like zimmerman are going out of their way not to DIFFUSE situations - but to make them worse, because he wants that glory, that trigger time, that story to tell others at the gun range about how he shot that thug.   He is clearly angry at 'assholes' and 'fucking _) whatever he said there.  He's angry, he's describing the 3 steps of pulling a gun.

He wanted to shoot someone.  He let that situation get to that.  The kid may have deserved to be shot for starting a fight and smashing his head.  But this guy wanted trigger time - and its giving obama an opening to limit gun carry rights.  So fuck that guy for being an insecure prick.
Well Im glad we have 240 the psychic on board, since apparently he can know exactly what a man was thinking and doing, cause apparently the police and eyewitness' have it wrong, good thing 240 is here to set it straight.

You're a fucking idiot broseph. You have no fucking idea what he was doing and you can't let go that you have no fucking idea, so you continue to infer shit with ZERO evidence to support it.
Reality check - just because you THINK something, doesnt make it true, especially when you evidently cant be bothered to pay attention to evidence, since you take and twist everything around to try and justify your thoughts.

Bulge in pants =/= gun
"we dont need you to do that" =/= "Do not do that"
"Are you following him?" =/= "Im chasing him"
Following a suspicious person when youre neighborhood watch =/= DOES NOT EQUAL WANTING TO USE HIS GUN YOU FUCKHEAD.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 02:03:24 PM »
He wanted to shoot someone.  He let that situation get to that.  The kid may have deserved to be shot for starting a fight and smashing his head.  But this guy wanted trigger time - and its giving obama an opening to limit gun carry rights.  So fuck that guy for being an insecure prick.

I'll ask you again, where is the evidence to indicate that he wanted to shoot someone? If he wanted to shoot someone why would he walk back to his car to leave then?

You continually making shit up proves just how clueless you are. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 02:04:56 PM »
I'll ask you again, dickhead. Where is the evidence to indicate that he wanted to shoot someone? If he wanted to shoot someone why would he walk back to his car to leave then?

You continually making shit up proves just how clueless you are. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Why didnt he shoot any of the other 48 people he dropped a dime on if he was so gun crazy?    Lets see if 180 answers that.   

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 02:56:50 PM »
Do Neighborhood Watch people have any guidelines/procedures/etc re: their duties?

I haven't followed this closely but if the Neighborhood Watch guy thought the kid was on drugs and had a weapon (bulge), maybe he was following him until the cops could get there because he was afraid he may be dangerous to others?

Haven't read the transcripts so maybe that possibility is already eliminated.  Sad case.
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2012, 03:05:53 PM »
Do Neighborhood Watch people have any guidelines/procedures/etc re: their duties?

I haven't followed this closely but if the Neighborhood Watch guy thought the kid was on drugs and had a weapon (bulge), maybe he was following him until the cops could get there because he was afraid he may be dangerous to others?

Haven't read the transcripts so maybe that possibility is already eliminated.  Sad case.

I want to start a nabe watch program.  Sounds like fun.  Harass all the punks in the hood.  I would get a bullhorn , siren, and most importantly - JOB APPLICATIONS 

Throw them like paper airplanes in the direction of the thugs and they will scatter like rats.     

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2012, 03:13:59 PM »

I want to start a nabe watch program.  Sounds like fun.  Harass all the punks in the hood.  I would get a bullhorn , siren, and most importantly - JOB APPLICATIONS 

Throw them like paper airplanes in the direction of the thugs and they will scatter like rats.     

You as a Neighborhood Watch guy would be a pretty entertaining reality show.  I think we'd all watch it!
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 03:16:19 PM »
You as a Neighborhood Watch guy would be a pretty entertaining reality show.  I think we'd all watch it!

I would be a real prick.  Probably get some German Shepards with some steaks dangled 10 feet in front of them.     

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2012, 03:18:16 PM »

I would be a real prick.  Probably get some German Shepards with some steaks dangled 10 feet in front of them.     

Hopefully you wouldn't run into suckmymuscle :'(
R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2012, 05:06:27 AM »
I'll ask you again, where is the evidence to indicate that he wanted to shoot someone? If he wanted to shoot someone why would he walk back to his car to leave then?

I've been part of the 'concealed carry' world for 15 years.  I see these guys on the CCW forums since the 90s (alt.survival and whatever the misc boards were back then, and they're always saying the same thing.  "I hope so-and-so enters my property, I'll do this and that".  You see so many guys chiming in with "make sure the LEO on the phone knows you were scared for your life".  Reading that transcript, the guy so carefully hits on 3 steps of the bad guy drawing a gun.  In my OPINION, it really feels like he's laying down a defense in case he has to (or gets to) shoot someone. 

I'm just giving my opinion.  This guy spent his life pretending to be an armed cop.  He so carefully lays down the "this guy had a gun" defense.  Then he so carefully paints the kid as a drug user.  Then we see how angry this dude actually is, calling them "fcking a-holes" while on the cop.  I'm telling ya, if he can't curb the potty mouth when talking to the police, I'd love to hear what he thinks of these kids off the phone lol.

So we have an angry dude who exaggerates/hams up what he sees while laying down the perfect defense for a legal shoot.  I see it a mile away.  Maybe yall don't, that is cool - it's only my opinion.  It's just too textbook for laying down the groundwork to shoot somebody then have all the right answers. I'd LOVE to see his interview with that lead investigator - I'd bet $1 that he was word-for-word reciting the 911 call "Just like I told the operator, this guy was clearly on drugs, and I told him, he hand a bulge, he reached, he had it in his hand..."

I look fwd to being proven right, or wrong.  that initial interview was probably textbook legal shoot - and it wasn't an accident - he laid it out in the 911 call.  Just like I smelled bullshit when Cain paused on answers in his press conference, I smell bullshit with this dude.  I guess we'll see.  I admit I'm an immature emotional part-time lib, but at the same time, I know bullshit when I smell it.

Why didnt he shoot any of the other 48 people he dropped a dime on if he was so gun crazy?    Lets see if 180 answers that.   

how many of these 48 did he assume police powers and exercise actions beyond his legal authority?  You can't answer, and I can't answer.  neitehr of us can proven a negative unknown ;)
Hell, why didn't he shoot any people on the other 1200 days he's been legal to carry?  Surely we can't let 1 day out of 4 years of having a permit skew our view of him.   Hell, how come treyvon never got shot before?  Surely out of his 6200+ days on earth, he should have been shot already.  So we're saying there's a 1 in 6200 chance of...

See how your logic doesn't work?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2012, 05:10:55 AM »
If you have a permit, you know the law.  You have to.  You know exactly when you can shoot, and when you can't.   

I can put on my 'neighborhood watch' badge and run around the neighborhood chasing teenagers thru the backyards until I get one to swing on me, in which case I can claim "i feared for my life" and shoot his head off.  I can do this every day of the week.  All legal.  I'm nothing but a one-man, LEGAL, execution machine.  Cause hey, I feared for my life.  My word against the dead man's word.

THIS is the problem.  Not self defense when he's off his own property, chasing kids thru backyards.  When we start losing permit right, it won't be because of what the libs do.  It'll be due to the armed CCW pricks that use the skirts of the law to play hero cop off their own property.  Period.  ZImmerman set back permit rigths ten years.  He's a fat, truth stretching drama queen who fights like a bitch.  That is all.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2012, 05:13:52 AM »

You would just get your ass beat. Gun or no gun.

Even if you had a gun, a ten year old girl would be capable of pistol whipping you with it.
G