Author Topic: gh15, eq or npp for lean gains?  (Read 23172 times)

Max B

• Getbig IV
Re: gh15, eq or npp for lean gains?
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2012, 12:49:36 PM »
sweet fuck EQ im done with it not gettin the roadmap look anywhere but my arms and im mid to high singles... just tren, prop, mast, var, and primo for me as terms as aas goes... glad i learned early thanks to gh15, smoof, and nosleep

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2012, 12:53:39 PM »
EQ IS GREAT.

PRIMO IS GREATER.

TRENS THE GREATEST.

I NEED TO TRY MAST AT A HIGHER DOSE & IM RUNNING 400MG NPP THIS SUMMER.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2012, 01:02:04 PM »
EQ IS GREAT.

PRIMO IS GREATER.

TRENS THE GREATEST.

I NEED TO TRY MAST AT A HIGHER DOSE & IM RUNNING 400MG NPP THIS SUMMER.

how is S's var treatin your physique?  is 100mgs to high or u still recommend that

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2012, 02:04:46 PM »
I used A LOT of EQ last year.  I want to try out the NPP/Primo/Tren cycle.

Warchant

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2012, 02:11:20 PM »
primobolana ...if you can get legit ...i like eq more than npp

no matr  what dont ever think anyoen of those can replace trenbolona ...because they cant...you will nevr have the distictive lean drier  harder veins in delts elastic skin squary type of look that trenbolona give you with anything other than trenbolona,, you can get it naturaly but you wil be 162lb insted of 198 lb ...if you know what i mean and ofcourse it wont be the same look ...much weaker look for the natural

anything has replacement in aas department aside from trenbolona

gh15 approved

Was ist los,

Which chefs would you go with for primo.......and for 5"6" 185lb 10% bodybuilder what doses for primo and tren you recommend G.O.H

Danka

Warchant

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2012, 02:19:14 PM »
WHOSE U RUNNIN

i've ran other EQ before, about the same result though

i don't feel there is much of an anabolic effect or strength gain, just some undesirable veinyness. i do feel more hungry on it though

i guess its useful when you are pinning though to make sure you don't knick a vein lol

but i don't like the veiny look at all, i actually prefer the full and nice skin tone look, not the green veins running everywhere look

sweet fuck EQ im done with it not gettin the roadmap look anywhere but my arms and im mid to high singles... just tren, prop, mast, var, and primo for me as terms as aas goes... glad i learned early thanks to gh15, smoof, and nosleep

yea i'd run primo but that stuff is too expensive for me ATM

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2012, 03:58:35 PM »
how is S's var treatin your physique?  is 100mgs to high or u still recommend that

I RECOMMEND 100MG BUT IN 4 DOSES. CRAZY VEINS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2012, 04:39:14 PM »

i've ran other EQ before, about the same result though

i don't feel there is much of an anabolic effect or strength gain, just some undesirable veinyness. i do feel more hungry on it though

i guess its useful when you are pinning though to make sure you don't knick a vein lol

but i don't like the veiny look at all, i actually prefer the full and nice skin tone look, not the green veins running everywhere look

yea i'd run primo but that stuff is too expensive for me ATM

How long have u been running it?

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2012, 05:22:55 PM »
How long have u been running it?

this might be weird but i notice increase in vascularity within the first two weeks,

maybe i am just a naturally vascular person i dunno...

but that is my experience, YMMV

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2012, 07:57:53 PM »
this might be weird but i notice increase in vascularity within the first two weeks,

maybe i am just a naturally vascular person i dunno...

but that is my experience, YMMV

lol no you just have legit product on your hand lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2012, 08:12:20 PM »
dude like i said to you

most boldenone we have acess suck  8)

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2012, 08:15:15 PM »
Funny cuz ive been using strngos

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2012, 08:22:14 PM »

Strango is top chef, doesnt count lol

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2012, 08:46:47 PM »
been running str gear following

1000mg sust

300mast

700tren

600eq should i up to 900

100 var

75 winny tab

80mg proviron

20mg nolvadex

8iu rips running up 15-20 iu

gh15 is there anything i should change?

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2012, 09:07:42 PM »

you might just not respond very well to EQ

Every time I've ran EQ i've always been in the low teen's BF, my skin looks a bit translucent like i can see more of my veins, its so hard to describe but I think that is the effect people are trying to describe from legit EQ. I'm sure if I was in the low 5-6% my veins would be crazy 3d effect popping out of skin type veins, but like i said maybe i'm just naturally veiny

if you don't get it in the single digit BF it probably won't work out for ya

Honestly I don't see what the big deal is about this veiny look, I think it is a weird look unless you are prepping for contest

In the future I think i won't run it again b/c it ffucks up RBC too much and i'd rather have the tren look

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2012, 09:58:52 PM »
thank god for answering

I'm 200lb and 9-10% BF.
 My cycle is:
 5ui hgh blues 5on 2off
 500mg test and
 400mg tren ace
 400mg nppiona
 600-800mg equipona

this ok?

or would you rather
 5ui hgh blues 5on 2off
 500mg test and
 400mg tren ace
 300mg masterona
 600-800mg equipona

i can tell you right now, that's WAY too much aas compared to the amount of gh you're running. i got to 215 6-8%bf on 300mg tren ace and 250mg test enanthate per week (no gh). my height is 5'11" just to give you a perspective. more is not better.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2012, 10:27:49 PM »
you might just not respond very well to EQ

Every time I've ran EQ i've always been in the low teen's BF, my skin looks a bit translucent like i can see more of my veins, its so hard to describe but I think that is the effect people are trying to describe from legit EQ. I'm sure if I was in the low 5-6% my veins would be crazy 3d effect popping out of skin type veins, but like i said maybe i'm just naturally veiny

if you don't get it in the single digit BF it probably won't work out for ya

Honestly I don't see what the big deal is about this veiny look, I think it is a weird look unless you are prepping for contest

In the future I think i won't run it again b/c it ffucks up RBC too much and i'd rather have the tren look

Yea i agree im 8 percent and vascular as fuck in my legs and arms so i guess i do respond with the vascularity but as u mentioned im
Not gonna run it anymore either

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2012, 11:07:07 PM »
I have to be honest. strangers EQ does not look right! EQ has a distinct look and smell. It should have a leather type of smell and also have a golden look when it is done. not as dark as tren! but a little golden! not all clear and reaking of alcohol! I know you guys think stranger  is some top chef. but he is not a chemist!

he is just playing around with some raws. He has been messing around with diffrent raws for a long time not just hormones but alot of diffrent raws due to the way he was brought up.

He does know about compounding but he is not a chemist and he just uses the same chinese powder alot of sources use. sources he has never met. The best chefs actually go over to china and tour chem wharehouses and check out the operation before they start pouring hundreds of thousands in the chem wharehouses.I have seen way better EQ then strangers. Gh15 really hyped up this guy.He does have good gear but his EQ isn't one of them. I can tell just by the smell and look. my cycle starts at the end of the month. But I don't think I would use his EQ. I wish morning star labs was still around! his gear was the shit!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2012, 11:48:31 PM »
I have to be honest. strangers EQ does not look right! EQ has a distinct look and smell. It should have a leather type of smell and also have a golden look when it is done. not as dark as tren! but a little golden! not all clear and reaking of alcohol! I know you guys think stranger  is some top chef. but he is not a chemist!

he is just playing around with some raws. He has been messing around with diffrent raws for a long time not just hormones but alot of diffrent raws due to the way he was brought up.

He does know about compounding but he is not a chemist and he just uses the same chinese powder alot of sources use. sources he has never met. The best chefs actually go over to china and tour chem wharehouses and check out the operation before they start pouring hundreds of thousands in the chem wharehouses.I have seen way better EQ then strangers. Gh15 really hyped up this guy.He does have good gear but his EQ isn't one of them. I can tell just by the smell and look. my cycle starts at the end of the month. But I don't think I would use his EQ. I wish morning star labs was still around! his gear was the shit!

you just bad mouth the best chef the cult has,,
atleast you read the bible though so you know the smell of eq thats good...but if you look closely and smell the eq from this top chef it does have distinuish smell,,

he has the best products hands down in the cult o fbodybuild ,, and he is very very good in making them painless and making them dosed accurate ,, he also use costlier materials...he pays thats why you need pay more,, the problem is when fellas bad mouth someone with out knowing anything they say...like what you do here

i have had elfs check all sources today in bodybuild cult around the globe ,, he came up NUMERO UNO! before man whos name should not mentioned fellas from europa

he is an angel and nothing you can say can take it away ,, notice he doesnt even exsist ,, he is private ,, he doesnt need you ...when you are that good you are being chased by bodybuilders...you dont need no advertizements

finaly ....

in over 20 years in actual hands on hormones ...i can tell you that

his trenbolona is the best in the cult ever!

his testosterona is so good that you need to jack off within M I N U T E S after injection

his anadrola is too strong for some that they realy need to take 50 mg a day ...they go 100 mg they cant deal withit .. too strong

you know why? because his poweders are costlier! he pay more!

in addition he is the fastest in the cult ,, no one is faster when it comes to global service

and! this is highly importent 
he unlike many wanna bes is responsible to many! active ifbb profesionals and npc competitors that walk around smily face

oh and one last thing...he is doing many of the other so call suppliers products,,
you dont know what you talk about  ,, have no clue ,,he is the best we have

gh15 approved

fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2012, 12:12:51 AM »
you just bad mouth the best chef the cult has,,
atleast you read the bible though so you know the smell of eq thats good...but if you look closely and smell the eq from this top chef it does have distinuish smell,,

he has the best products hands down in the cult o fbodybuild ,, and he is very very good in making them painless and making them dosed accurate ,, he also use costlier materials...he pays thats why you need pay more,, the problem is when fellas bad mouth someone with out knowing anything they say...like what you do here

i have had elfs check all sources today in bodybuild cult around the globe ,, he came up NUMERO UNO! before man whos name should not mentioned fellas from europa

he is an angel and nothing you can say can take it away ,, notice he doesnt even exsist ,, he is private ,, he doesnt need you ...when you are that good you are being chased by bodybuilders...you dont need no advertizements

finaly ....

in over 20 years in actual hands on hormones ...i can tell you that

his trenbolona is the best in the cult ever!

his testosterona is so good that you need to jack off within M I N U T E S after injection

his anadrola is too strong for some that they realy need to take 50 mg a day ...they go 100 mg they cant deal withit .. too strong

you know why? because his poweders are costlier! he pay more!

in addition he is the fastest in the cult ,, no one is faster when it comes to global service

and! this is highly importent 
he unlike many wanna bes is responsible to many! active ifbb profesionals and npc competitors that walk around smily face

oh and one last thing...he is doing many of the other so call suppliers products,,
you dont know what you talk about  ,, have no clue ,,he is the best we have

gh15 approved

I didn't bad mouth him. some of his products are very good otherwise I wouldn't mess with them! you should know all I mess with is the best anybody can get! I am just saying I have seen better EQ! I don't even have to try it to know it is not as good as morning stars EQ. do you know who morning star was? or who red star of china was? that EQ was better it had the leather smell and was golden. not tren like golden but it has a very specific smell and color. this batch I got was very clear and reaked of alcohol. I have seen alot of EQ in my days and so have you and all I can tell you is the smell is not right and the color is off. everything else looks right. except he did give out masteron that was way short of 10ml one of the vials is probably 7ml but he is making up for that so he is a stand-up guy. plus he also gave out tren E instead if tren A so 2 mistakes on a pack and some EQ that I wouldn't personally use. I was excited about the EQ but I have other EQ I will run. color and smell way off. It is not easy to get pure EQ in raw form. maye he got a weak batch of raws otherwise the coloring would be right.and the smell would be right. anyway 2 mistakes and iffy EQ. But like I said he is doing the right thing about it.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2012, 12:25:15 AM »
how does the smell of the compound have to do with anything?

i'm no chemist but i've never popped open a vial when it was still sealed vacuum with oil in it

as for the color my equi is this color

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2012, 12:26:29 AM »
also whats with all the hype of these guys who are closed including strango?

doesn't do anyone who isn't in the circle with that chef a damn thing...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2012, 12:59:09 AM »
I didn't bad mouth him. some of his products are very good otherwise I wouldn't mess with them! you should know all I mess with is the best anybody can get! I am just saying I have seen better EQ! I don't even have to try it to know it is not as good as morning stars EQ. do you know who morning star was? or who red star of china was? that EQ was better it had the leather smell and was golden. not tren like golden but it has a very specific smell and color. this batch I got was very clear and reaked of alcohol. I have seen alot of EQ in my days and so have you and all I can tell you is the smell is not right and the color is off. everything else looks right. except he did give out masteron that was way short of 10ml one of the vials is probably 7ml but he is making up for that so he is a stand-up guy. plus he also gave out tren E instead if tren A so 2 mistakes on a pack and some EQ that I wouldn't personally use. I was excited about the EQ but I have other EQ I will run. color and smell way off. It is not easy to get pure EQ in raw form. maye he got a weak batch of raws otherwise the coloring would be right.and the smell would be right. anyway 2 mistakes and iffy EQ. But like I said he is doing the right thing about it.

i dont know what to tlel you anymore,,

asking me if i know morning start,, widow i MADE THE STEROID BOARDINGS,, im the FIRST FIRST FRIST ONE who was there i brought up the ideas in the mid 90s ,, i was there from the begining egginingn before meso ,, i know you all like to talk about meso i was there bfore ,, due to fellas like me meso even existed,, i was there before mamta  and i was there before man who name  shall not be mentioned ,, i was there before anyone aside from couple of fellas who brought the idea with me and then it spread,, asking me if i know morning start lol i had specical chefs serving the all ifbb in my time ,, i made anapharm ..they were responsible to their falling but i made them ,, i brought them the fame ,,  i was in talks with retabolil about british dragon monopoly before british dragon was exissting lol  i am the pne who threw brian in prison ,,

white widow are you fucking sane? seriously

I AM GOD OF HORMONES

WHEN I SAY STRNGO IS THE BEST OF THE BEST THAT MENAS JUST THAT HE IS NUMBER ONE SUPLIER IN THE ALL HISTORY OF THE CULT THAT MENAS THE ALLLLLLLLLLLLL HISTORY OF THE IFBB HE IS NUMERO UNO WHEN IT COMES TO QUALITY OF PRODUCTS AND THE ABILITY TO SUSTAIN THEM WITH OUT!  PAIN WHAT SO EVER,, HE IS A REALLY REALLY GOOD IN WHAT HE DOES

his eq is used by few profesionals as of now ,, his all product line is used by ifbb profesionals and many npc ,, he doesnt need to be public as you see ,, he doesnt even hav eto take anyone he has fellas fighting on his products

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2012, 01:00:59 AM »
also whats with all the hype of these guys who are closed including strango?

doesn't do anyone who isn't in the circle with that chef a damn thing...

the probelm is that white widow has his cock hard for strngo for some reason ,, i have so many elfs on this stuff fucking pro card holders ,, i hav eelf went to temple to put prayers for that fella for he was so happy with his products won him his class in nationals ,, widow is just trying to build drama for the steroid boarding

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2012, 02:38:51 AM »
GH15 PLS ANSWER MY MEGA DOSE PRIMO QUESTION.

I LIKED EQ A LOT. IDK Y IT'S GETTING A BAD REP NOW. NO, IT'S NOT TREN A OR PRIMO BUT ITS GREAT & CHEAP.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO