Author Topic: gh15, eq or npp for lean gains?  (Read 23177 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: gh15, eq or npp for lean gains?
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2012, 02:41:41 AM »
been running str gear following

1000mg sust

300mast

700tren

600eq should i up to 900

100 var

75 winny tab

80mg proviron

20mg nolvadex

8iu rips running up 15-20 iu

gh15 is there anything i should change?

DROP NOLVA
DOUBLE MAST DOSE
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2012, 04:19:00 AM »
i dont know what to tlel you anymore,,

asking me if i know morning start,, widow i MADE THE STEROID BOARDINGS,, im the FIRST FIRST FRIST ONE who was there i brought up the ideas in the mid 90s ,, i was there from the begining egginingn before meso ,, i know you all like to talk about meso i was there bfore ,, due to fellas like me meso even existed,, i was there before mamta  and i was there before man who name  shall not be mentioned ,, i was there before anyone aside from couple of fellas who brought the idea with me and then it spread,, asking me if i know morning start lol i had specical chefs serving the all ifbb in my time ,, i made anapharm ..they were responsible to their falling but i made them ,, i brought them the fame ,,  i was in talks with retabolil about british dragon monopoly before british dragon was exissting lol  i am the pne who threw brian in prison ,,

white widow are you fucking sane? seriously

I AM GOD OF HORMONES

WHEN I SAY STRNGO IS THE BEST OF THE BEST THAT MENAS JUST THAT HE IS NUMBER ONE SUPLIER IN THE ALL HISTORY OF THE CULT THAT MENAS THE ALLLLLLLLLLLLL HISTORY OF THE IFBB HE IS NUMERO UNO WHEN IT COMES TO QUALITY OF PRODUCTS AND THE ABILITY TO SUSTAIN THEM WITH OUT!  PAIN WHAT SO EVER,, HE IS A REALLY REALLY GOOD IN WHAT HE DOES

his eq is used by few profesionals as of now ,, his all product line is used by ifbb profesionals and many npc ,, he doesnt need to be public as you see ,, he doesnt even hav eto take anyone he has fellas fighting on his products

gh15 approved

If you knew who morning star was you know his gear was top notch! some of his products were a bit heavy dosed like the sust 450  but his EQ 325mg was great and his tren was untouchable! and I am going by his EQ! as it was the best his and phils)RSOC). Even british Dragon had some good batches. But for consistency Morning star was always good EQ. So if strngo is such a pro hoiw come he made 2 mistakes with a order? firts off sent Tren E instead of Tren A. second sent a vial of masteron di prop that was no more than 7-8ml. it def stuck out from the other masteron vials looked almost about half a vial but he explained what he thought happened regarding the masteron that was 7ml. So #1 sources make 2 mistakes like that on one order?????? I kn ow a guy who has been sourcing for 7-8 years and has not made ANY MISTAKES.

I like strangers products but I have my doubts about the EQ. as it does not have the right look or smell. and like I said a top source or the best source in the game dosn't make mistakes on orders especially 2 mistakes. like sending the wrong products Tren E instead of Tren A and give somebody a short vial of masteron that is 7-8ml and the other ones are 10ml. And I have not trying to put him down! He was very sympathetic and promised to make things right! But if he was 100% on his game that wouldn't even be necessary. Her would have done everything right. Oh well he is a honorable guy and is going to take care of everything.

And Gh15 you didn't start every board and I hate when you take credit for people who have been busted now you are saying you were behind Brian weinstein getting busted? and euroman whats wrong with you? I have dealt with anybody who is anybody.

and I know who all the top guys are. I think strngo is a good guy but he is not on the level that some of the old labs that are retired or busted were.I have no hard on for strngo I just don't thi nk top sources should be making mistakes like he made. it's great he is taking care of it but that means a hastle for him and whoever has to get anotherr pack because of his error.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2012, 04:34:51 AM »
widow....we bothknow what you do for living,,

but! with you it is actual proof on the grounds that need to be explained,,so here it is

euroman = no more

strngo = more popular than ever infact he doenst have to be anywehre now ,, he will forveer have as many clients as he wants ,, i personaly garentee this ,, why? for he is very honest ,, he used the best materials ,, and he is just a good fella truly good fella

this is actual facts on the ground,,

and yes i fucked brian for he betray the eastern europe brothers of mine ,, this is not for getbig boarding ,, but brian almost payed iwth his life for that

and! lastly! i was there before anything,, before ANYTHING,, it doesnt matter who you know and what you do ...i was there before any one! that include mamta and man who shal not be mention and all the come and goes fellas from morning star to swisher to wizard and in between

you work with micros widow,,

i work with MACROS

finaly in regard to mistakes,, if there is ever mistake with top chefs it is usualy the fault of the onewho place order...for many just dont know hwo to place order,, they write fast they dont writ eclear and they dont know the art of bodybuild of buying and recing products

i realy am not strngo like some seem to think ,, i just like HONEST PEOPEL WITH INTEGRITY THAT WORK TO ADVANCE BODYBUILD! HE DOES IT AND HE DOES MANY OTHERS PRODUCT FOR THE SO CALL SUPPLIERS TODAY ,,

in OTHER WORDS I WILL EXPLAIN

YOU HAVE BEVERYLY INTERNATIONAL THAT DOES PROTIEN POWDERS TO ALL THE DUMB SCAM SUPLEMENT  COMPANYS CORECT?

STRNGO IS IN THE LEVEL OF BEVERLY INTERNATIONAL IN HIS QUALITY AND DEMAND ,,

the fact is he chose to do what he wants,,and...since you talk herre about truly about thebest ever i suggest to keep him protected for it is highly importent for bodybuildrs

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2012, 05:43:57 AM »
If you knew who morning star was you know his gear was top notch! some of his products were a bit heavy dosed like the sust 450  but his EQ 325mg was great and his tren was untouchable! and I am going by his EQ! as it was the best his and phils)RSOC). Even british Dragon had some good batches. But for consistency Morning star was always good EQ. So if strngo is such a pro hoiw come he made 2 mistakes with a order? firts off sent Tren E instead of Tren A. second sent a vial of masteron di prop that was no more than 7-8ml. it def stuck out from the other masteron vials looked almost about half a vial but he explained what he thought happened regarding the masteron that was 7ml. So #1 sources make 2 mistakes like that on one order?????? I kn ow a guy who has been sourcing for 7-8 years and has not made ANY MISTAKES.

I like strangers products but I have my doubts about the EQ. as it does not have the right look or smell. and like I said a top source or the best source in the game dosn't make mistakes on orders especially 2 mistakes. like sending the wrong products Tren E instead of Tren A and give somebody a short vial of masteron that is 7-8ml and the other ones are 10ml. And I have not trying to put him down! He was very sympathetic and promised to make things right! But if he was 100% on his game that wouldn't even be necessary. Her would have done everything right. Oh well he is a honorable guy and is going to take care of everything.

And Gh15 you didn't start every board and I hate when you take credit for people who have been busted now you are saying you were behind Brian weinstein getting busted? and euroman whats wrong with you? I have dealt with anybody who is anybody.

and I know who all the top guys are. I think strngo is a good guy but he is not on the level that some of the old labs that are retired or busted were.I have no hard on for strngo I just don't thi nk top sources should be making mistakes like he made. it's great he is taking care of it but that means a hastle for him and whoever has to get anotherr pack because of his error.

DUDE GETS A SHIT TON OF ORDERS.

HE MADE 2 MISTAKES IN MY ORDER. NEXT DAY ALL COVERED. GREAT GUY WITH COMMUNICATION, ADVICE, AND SERVICE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

whitewidow

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2012, 05:57:56 AM »
widow....we bothknow what you do for living,,

but! with you it is actual proof on the grounds that need to be explained,,so here it is

euroman = no more

strngo = more popular than ever infact he doenst have to be anywehre now ,, he will forveer have as many clients as he wants ,, i personaly garentee this ,, why? for he is very honest ,, he used the best materials ,, and he is just a good fella truly good fella

this is actual facts on the ground,,

and yes i fucked brian for he betray the eastern europe brothers of mine ,, this is not for getbig boarding ,, but brian almost payed iwth his life for that

and! lastly! i was there before anything,, before ANYTHING,, it doesnt matter who you know and what you do ...i was there before any one! that include mamta and man who shal not be mention and all the come and goes fellas from morning star to swisher to wizard and in between

you work with micros widow,,

i work with MACROS

finaly in regard to mistakes,, if there is ever mistake with top chefs it is usualy the fault of the onewho place order...for many just dont know hwo to place order,, they write fast they dont writ eclear and they dont know the art of bodybuild of buying and recing products

i realy am not strngo like some seem to think ,, i just like HONEST PEOPEL WITH INTEGRITY THAT WORK TO ADVANCE BODYBUILD! HE DOES IT AND HE DOES MANY OTHERS PRODUCT FOR THE SO CALL SUPPLIERS TODAY ,,

in OTHER WORDS I WILL EXPLAIN

YOU HAVE BEVERYLY INTERNATIONAL THAT DOES PROTIEN POWDERS TO ALL THE DUMB SCAM SUPLEMENT  COMPANYS CORECT?

STRNGO IS IN THE LEVEL OF BEVERLY INTERNATIONAL IN HIS QUALITY AND DEMAND ,,

the fact is he chose to do what he wants,,and...since you talk herre about truly about thebest ever i suggest to keep him protected for it is highly importent for bodybuildrs

gh15 approved

You are full of it. the order was clear as day very neatly written each product on a seperate line like this.
6xmasteron di-propionate
12xtren acetate
4xinjectable dbol
5x injectable anadrol
________________________ _________
everything is on its own line. BTW this was not the order just an example. The thing is it was his fault! he accidently sent Tren enanthate! he was in a rush and messed up! that is all there is to it!He admitted it was his fault as he had copy of email. and he also grabbed a vial of masteron he usually gives out as freebies for people wich are usually 7-8ml but he gave one out as a 10ml vial for full price, not a freebie vial.You know I knew swisher he made these type of products long before stranger. swisher woukd make dianadrol-TP( dbol,anadrol and test prop) and this was 6 years ago. he also made another product all of it was in ethyl oleate it was injectable (Test base and cheque drops).

Swisher was huge in the game but I didn't care for his gear! overdosed garbage-IMO. Morning star had the best UGL back in the day Morning star and red star of china phil(bruces lab). when you offer 10,000$ for anybody who sends in a vial and it is underdose then you take proide in your products and have no doubts about them. I do not see sources doing that these days. UGL's were better back then. But you know me I always have been a testoviron-anabol tab kind of guy along with infars and alpha pharma.

but before alpha pharma alot of anabol and testoviron and aquaviron and infar organon sust. and for tren and EQ morning star all day long very potent tren!
I have used the best of the best! and there are things about me you do not know! you are not that big my friend. I respect you but you have to throw me respect too!

I never said anything bad about strangers products except he did make an error and it was his fault as I know how to write a very organized email. he just grabbed tren enanthate instead iif tren acetate and grabbed a short vial of masteron and tossed it in with some full vials. totally his fault and he admitted it. enough said! he is a very nice guy and is doing the honorable thing! what else can I say?

I am not going to argue about this! it was his fault and he admitted it! I have dealt with the very best I wouldn't mess with the guy if I didn't think he was one of the best. But I have known many top notch guys in my short 7-8 years. and what do you really know about morning star? If you tried his Tren you would remember trust me! your not that big in the game brother!

dropp

• Getbig II
  • Brazilian gh15 pupil
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2012, 10:26:19 AM »
So what would be a good combination tren ace, npp and eq or tren ace, npp and masteron or tren ace, eq and masteron?
BB life style.

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2012, 04:25:31 PM »
tren ace, eq, npp, masteron  ;D

dropp

• Getbig II
  • Brazilian gh15 pupil
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2012, 04:27:21 PM »
kkkkkkkkkkkk bro, i'm not rich.  :(
BB life style.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2012, 04:50:39 PM »
So what would be a good combination tren ace, npp and eq or tren ace, npp and masteron or tren ace, eq and masteron?

As GH15 said before, it soley depends on the look you want.

I dont think you can get a more shredded look then running tren ace, masteron and primo. N if your worried about money just go with tren ace at a higher dose with masteron added.

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2012, 04:57:35 PM »
anybody run primo e, and eq together? if so how did you like it results? im doing this with low dose prop, and will be adding good dose tren ace, and 100mg var in a couple weeks

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2012, 12:00:45 AM »
anybody run primo e, and eq together? if so how did you like it results? im doing this with low dose prop, and will be adding good dose tren ace, and 100mg var in a couple weeks

I will be starting something like that soon. Just had surgery on my ass to remove an abscess. Still in the hospital. But I will be running 500mg primo e, 600mg Eq, 500mg tren, 250 mg test e and 200mg deca. Will run this for maybe 14 weeks then trade the deca and test for mast p at 500mg while bumping down the Eq to 300mg and upping the primo to 700 mg. Will be interesting to see what the results will be.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2012, 12:23:46 AM »
I will be starting something like that soon. Just had surgery on my ass to remove an abscess. Still in the hospital. But I will be running 500mg primo e, 600mg Eq, 500mg tren, 250 mg test e and 200mg deca. Will run this for maybe 14 weeks then trade the deca and test for mast p at 500mg while bumping down the Eq to 300mg and upping the primo to 700 mg. Will be interesting to see what the results will be.

I gotta ask, howd it happen? Bad gear, bad inject, dirty needle?

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2012, 01:07:26 AM »
Don't know wasn't in any place on my ass I normally inject unless the infection migrated. No clue but apparently is deep enough for me to be required to stay in the hospital for a while. Did the whole shebang put me under everything.

dropp

• Getbig II
  • Brazilian gh15 pupil
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2012, 04:08:41 AM »
I want get more size and 8% body fat, only this.
BB life style.

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2012, 05:22:49 AM »
What's ur stats right now ?

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2012, 05:34:10 AM »
I think next offseason will be 300 test e, 600eq, 400tren e per week mmmm

dropp

• Getbig II
  • Brazilian gh15 pupil
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2012, 06:22:50 AM »
What's ur stats right now ?
am using propy 250mg, 500mg tren ace and last week 50mg dbol
BB life style.

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2012, 06:47:10 AM »

nice im doing 375mg test phynlprop, 700mg priom e, 600eq, and when i throw in tren it will be 700mg of ace, and 100mgs of anavar