Author Topic: Heading "Down Unda'"  (Read 15344 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Heading "Down Unda'"
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2012, 09:42:00 PM »
???

The WillGrant love affair is over ?

It was just a little while back he was protecting her from nasty pm's  ???

Didn't work W8M8 - you and Bigbobs were right all along about her, I should of taken your advice - Once a whore always a whore - and apology's to Wiggs and anyone else I offended for sticking up for the two faced lying whore.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2012, 09:46:30 PM »
Didn't work W8M8 - you and Bigbobs were right all along about her, I should of taken your advice - Once a whore always a whore - and apology's to Wiggs and anyone else I offended for sticking up for the two faced lying whore.

Sorry to hear that , spill the beans stud and PTPS .

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2012, 09:48:47 PM »
Sorry to hear that , spill the beans stud and PTPS .
For the moment I'm keeping it to myself but that could change very shortly.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2012, 10:05:07 PM »
???

:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2012, 10:39:18 PM »

LoL... Did she suck another mans cockk on her web cam site to bring in more johns??

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2012, 10:50:23 PM »
Heard women hot and south more fun than north please verify.
Plenty of hot women down under, pity the majority are empty narcissistic airheads!
V

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2012, 10:53:46 PM »
Will you be wearing your Blue Lycra extra small shirt and beaniehat, TuHomos?
;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2012, 11:03:08 PM »

It's all good bro. I didn't enjoy seeing you brainwashed.  That sucked.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2012, 11:04:13 PM »
Btw Will, you know you cant leave us hanging.  At least tell the story about what she lied about.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2012, 11:16:16 PM »
Btw Will, you know you cant leave us hanging.  At least tell the story about what she lied about.
his court case is now pending he cant say to much

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2012, 12:24:05 AM »

Oh my  :o

Details my knee gar
P

w8m8

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2012, 04:22:39 AM »

I'm hoping you are totally unscathed by this ( except any money you wasted ) and don't let this get to you .. I know you are a good man and this solidifies that .. you aren't the first one she's done wrong and you won't be the last ( there are plenty of BB boards with men for booty to lure into her web )

She's a master manipulator and she has YEARS of practice using men .. put it behind you and keep care of yourself

Good to see YOU back  ;)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2012, 04:26:43 AM »

Hard lines fella. From the first interaction I had with her something never sat right with that woman. For every Booty out there, there is a thousand great women to make up for the likes. Count yourself lucky to be free from that harlot.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2012, 04:52:59 AM »
Looks like it's story time here on GB!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2012, 04:55:12 AM »
Well at least you snapped out of it.  Women have a sixth sense when it comes to playing with a guys emotions.  Once they know they have you following around like a puppy dog, your done.

w8m8

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2012, 05:05:56 AM »
Well at least you snapped out of it.  Women have a sixth sense when it comes to playing with a guys emotions.  Once they know they have you following around like a puppy dog, your done.

Decent women do not WANT men to "follow them like a puppy" .. it's mutual respect that matters most and you can't have respect for another if you don't have respect for yourself

Plenty of women in this world have integrity and won't "play" men

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2012, 05:12:12 AM »
Decent women do not WANT men to "follow them like a puppy" .. it's mutual respect that matters most and you can't have respect for another if you don't have respect for yourself

Cat scratch fever!!!!!! :o  I didn't mean every woman  ;D  There are plenty of good women who know their place is in the kitchen or the bedroom  :-*

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2012, 06:14:23 AM »
Cat scratch fever!!!!!! :o  I didn't mean every woman  ;D  There are plenty of good women who know their place is in the kitchen or the bedroom  :-*
If you really clever you can get them to mow the lawns now too! Just spin the whole feminist thing, tell em where the choke is, how to start the thing and remind them how many calories they will burn, and bobs your uncle

Hint: Don't criticise there lawn mowing, always offer higher praise than deserved, for a woman will never do a better job of the lawns than a man, but just to insure she does them again, praise her regardless of the quality of the cut, wait until you have trained her up and she actually takes pride in the job, then offer some constructive criticism.
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2012, 06:18:24 AM »

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2012, 11:13:33 AM »

what happend to you saying you're going to leave ?

my account is MINE .. has always been MINE .. and was never used by anyone else but ME .. but thanks for showing me for certain that no matter what .. there will be no use in me staying here  

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2012, 11:17:45 AM »
Will, spill the beans regarding this filt whore! If not for getbig, for other males that lay in her path!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2012, 10:07:04 PM »
Will, lets here it pal.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2012, 10:46:11 PM »

Wilma the Bitch!  I called that whore when clowns on here were PMing her.  She was as legit as that Irish drunken moron saying, he was picking up REAL working girls in a Thailand whore club.  He's getbig's more insecure white man.  :) 

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2012, 10:53:04 PM »
She is not "fuckable".  She's fuckin' hot!

fuckable since greeneyes is already done with her
T

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2012, 12:57:52 AM »
Will - Will update over the weekend, got a bit on at present so not much PC or GB time  :D

Though I think she has split personality - she rubbished Nasser claiming he was absolute trash in short - but to put it mildly she said he's crazier than Lee Preist yet she ads him to facebook and private messages him  ??? , thats nothing it's alot worse and I will type it up when I have time - just showing she is like dealing with two people  :-\