Author Topic: MIKE TYSON: FEDOR GREATEST FIGHTER EVER.  (Read 4760 times)

suckmymuscle

MIKE TYSON: FEDOR GREATEST FIGHTER EVER.
« on: March 27, 2012, 12:30:17 AM »
  Iron Mike(who is a huge MMA fan and has been following the sport since it's inception) saying flat out Fedor is the GOAT:

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/2/1/2764754/mike-tyson-fedor-emelianenko-stayed-around-too-long

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: MIKE TYSON: FEDOR GREATEST FIGHTER EVER.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 06:53:47 AM »
Youre the GOAT in lame posts.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 06:57:19 AM »
Geez Sucky, you have your own posse of trolls that follow you from thread to thread just like gh15.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 09:12:42 AM »
Geez Sucky, you have your own posse of trolls that follow you from thread to thread just like gh15.

That is true. The fact that they stalk me across all threads I post in is a brutal self-ownage and proof they are mentally raped by me and I own their minds. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 10:43:14 AM »
  That is true. The fact that they stalk me across all threads I post in is a brutal self-ownage and proof they are mentally raped by me and I own their minds. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

outed

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 01:58:54 PM »
Boxing is a brutal sport but just being a striker isn't going to be enough to win in MMA if you have no ground game. Mike would kill Fedor even though he is completely washed up in the boxing ring. Fedor would win quickly in an MMA fight.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 02:00:36 PM »
Mike tells it like it is.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 05:03:50 PM »
Mike tells it like it is.

I wonder how Dana White will get himself out of this one. He has praised Mike as the greatest boxer ever, and here is Mike stating that Fedor, a man Dana White has said has always been a can, is the greatest MMA fighter ever. Dana is fucked now.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 07:24:11 PM »
Fedor got so lazy his last few fights. I think he's just sick of fighting and training. His heart isn't in it anymore. He isn't hungry he has a ton of money I think that priest screwed him up a little bit to. Fedors style depends on strength, speed, and explosion. Without those tools there isn't much left.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2012, 09:30:45 PM »
Fedor got so lazy his last few fights. I think he's just sick of fighting and training. His heart isn't in it anymore. He isn't hungry he has a ton of money I think that priest screwed him up a little bit to. Fedors style depends on strength, speed, and explosion. Without those tools there isn't much left.

Anderson Silva said Fedor back in PRIDE achieved the highest skill ceiling of any fighter ever. Shogun, who fought in both PRIDE and the UFC, said Fedor in his prime would "tear" through the UFC heavyweight division and that he was in awe of him back in PRIDE and that Fedor will always be his hero.

I cannot post about MMA without thinking about Fedor, because he in his prime is the "gold standard" of MMA excellency, and every fighter I compare to him in his prime comes short. Every one of them. To be honest with you, the only fighter I can think of who comes close to the kind of skills and dominance of opposition that Fedor in his prime had is José Aldo. IMO, Aldo is the greatest P4P fighter on the planet to me(by far!). But even Aldo is not as well-rounded and adaptable as prime Fedor. Also, Aldo is a featherweight, and no featherweight has the status a heavyweight has.

Fedor's explosiveness, precision and ability to snipe his opponent's flaws was unequaled. Also, his transitions from standing to the ground were the best ever. I will never forget when Randelman(UFC HW champ) suplexed Fedor on his head, and Fedor used that same movement as leverage to wrap his legs around Randelman, reverse and then one minute latter finished of Randelman with a kimura. To quote Joe Rogan talking about that incident:

"It's just incredible. There truly are no words to describe it."

SUCKMYMUSCLE

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2012, 09:35:21 PM »
  Anderson Silva said Fedor back in PRIDE achieved the highest skill ceiling of any fighter ever. Shogun, who fought in both PRIDE and the UFC, said Fedor in his prime would "tear" through the UFC heavyweight division and that he was in awe of him back in PRIDE and that Fedor will always be his hero.

I cannot post about MMA without thinking about Fedor, because he in his prime is the "gold standard" of MMA excellency, and every fighter I compare to him in his prime comes short. Every one of them. To be honest with you, the only fighter I can think of who comes close to the kind of skills and dominance of opposition that Fedor in his prime had is José Aldo. IMO, Aldo is the greatest P4P fighter on the planet to me(by far!). But even Aldo is not as well-rounded and adaptable as prime Fedor. Also, Aldo is a featherweight, and no featherweight has the status a heavyweight has.

Fedor's explosiveness, precision and ability to snipe his opponent's flaws was unequaled. Also, his transitions from standing to the ground were the best ever. I will never forget when Randelman(UFC HW champ) suplexed Fedor on his head, and Fedor used that same movement as leverage to wrap his legs around Randelman, reverse and then one minute latter finished of Randelman with a kimura. To quote Joe Rogan talking about that incident:

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Shut up retard  ,you know nothing about fighting ,fucking groupie .

suckmymuscle

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 09:39:43 PM »
Shut up retard  ,you know nothing about fighting ,fucking groupie .

Speaking of groupies...here is one of mine... 8)

Keep melting and stalking me. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2012, 10:10:18 AM »
  I wonder how Dana White will get himself out of this one. He has praised Mike as the greatest boxer ever, and here is Mike stating that Fedor, a man Dana White has said has always been a can, is the greatest MMA fighter ever. Dana is fucked now.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dana is biased and has to steer shit up. Fedor basically let shine through that Dana can go fuck himself and his UFC...  he had to shoot back. Pretty sure Danona will play it off with a joke when cornered.
He's a salesman that operates in bro-space to sell a product for people driving SUV's that can't really afford them.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 09:59:51 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

QFT