Author Topic: SEALED AND APPROVED VERDICTS FOR ALL CULT TO READ,,do not delete!  (Read 12977 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: SEALED AND APPROVED VERDICTS FOR ALL CULT TO READ,,do not delete!
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2012, 07:23:39 PM »
the forum is being constructed as we speak... it will come and so will the website and the other plans

don't be so sure it wont come.

everything we say is promised and fulfilled.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2012, 07:25:02 PM »
overload,,??
what do you mean its not going to hapen ? im telling you right here right now the gh15 media which include 3 diff sites is coming no mater what,,

this is not the question here,,,the question here is this!

im gettg dozens over dozens pms a day! about so and so supliers,, they are spending money on balonie! in times very risky products,,

i decided those 3 are no more ,, they now are going to be no more for they will lose all busines due to this particular posting,,if you want to see the power of me let it stand hre and check again in 60 days,,

those sources are done ...under those names of them

the getbig members who dont care are maybe 10% ....you forget 90% very much care and are competitors and bodybuilders...and yo ualso forgot fellas from all boardings and all around the globe come here to read my verdicts on a regular basis...

gh15 approved

I just figured you would have it up by now. I have designed corporate sites for several firms as a side job; it's not that hard, most forums are very simple to setup. I created the site for the 2nd largest Architecture firm is the states, and i'm just an Engineer who is good with technology.

I have no problems with you wanting to clean up this industry; this just isn't the board for it.

I get PM's all the time about you and i agree that a ton of real bodybuilders are loving your info.

This just isn't the place for it brother. That's really all there is to it. I have no problems with you wanting to help the community, but I think you would have better luck on your own board.

8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2012, 07:30:51 PM »
i already explain why we had problems,, its nto the design ,, i have  A FELLA in yuguslavia ....main site maker who went MISSING IN ACTION after many mnay months of working on site,,he got hurt ,, physicaly hurt ,,its alot more than what i say here,, behind the scenes many do not want the gh15 media to come up ,, you talk here real legit criminals!,, im not joking by thw way

now the all operations of gh15 media is done by fellas who are under darkness,, no one knows who they are,, no pms exchange with them ,, everything is done in secure emails no one knows who they are beside few fellas and their privacy is of high importence

it all will come soon ,, anbd im not talking about 2013 ,, im talking soon...

i already said this milion time but im sure i wil have to say it few more times lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2012, 07:33:13 PM »
overload,,??
what do you mean its not going to hapen ? im telling you right here right now the gh15 media which include 3 diff sites is coming no mater what,,

this is not the question here,,,the question here is this!

im gettg dozens over dozens pms a day! about so and so supliers,, they are spending money on balonie! in times very risky products,,

i decided those 3 are no more ,, they now are going to be no more for they will lose all busines due to this particular posting,,if you want to see the power of me let it stand hre and check again in 60 days,,

those sources are done ...under those names of them

the getbig members who dont care are maybe 10% ....you forget 90% very much care and are competitors and bodybuilders...and yo ualso forgot fellas from all boardings and all around the globe come here to read my verdicts on a regular basis...

gh15 approved

90% of all getbig are bodybuilders? I'd be shocked, I mean shocked if 50% of the people here have ever even been to a bodybuilding show, let alone competed....actually do or have competed is probably 10% at best. Think about it, go the G&O board, the heaviest traffic on the board, the vast majority of these guys laugh at bodybuilders and call them idiots...they have no desire to be bodybuilders themselves. Further, in this group, those that actually workout I bet you many of them do crossfit or some type of circuit workout with lots of abs and running. I mean you got guys who are praised here who are vegetarians...you've got that zzzz character who is praised as an awesome bodybuilder on getbig, I know nothing about him but I can tell from his pictures he's just another wanna be party boy...not what I'd call a bodybuilder at all and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't either.

Anyway, what Overload stated is the truth and I agree...as do most of the Mods on getbig as a whole. If people want steroid related information, whatever that may be, let them click on the steroid section of the site...if they're too retarded to figure that out, well, that's too bad for them.  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2012, 07:48:22 PM »
many many many here are bodybuilders,, this is wherre you are wrong,, all the fellas who laugh and joke....BODY BUILDERS,, yes some kids and gimicks especialy last 4 months,, but manybodybuilders here from cult ,, many ! how do i know? i get million questions with specifics from those same fellas that ewhen i read them ...there is no way the question was asked by some kid ,, serious questions about drug intake and insulina intakes ,, you got here the best in the cult but! you also got here everyone on made up names....they either only resad or members...and also many with agenda...since they know how linient ron is and they know he is nice fella...they abuse his kindness ,, they know he doesnt understand hormones well....so they abuse it ,, and selective scamers send their fellas here and ...supplement makers send their fellas here ,, giving free protien free hormones free anything...as long as they do what told,,

everyone is here

even that jon ny something i forgot his fukciung name ,, you know who im talking about even he....after being kicked out of here by lieing....he still come back to to read and to write,, everyone is here

E V E R Y one

gh15 approved
fallen angel

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: bunk products
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2012, 10:24:39 PM »
wtf...........KAMIKAZE and EMINEM has LEGIT products you morons.

I am running their stuff and gains are very good.

stop this bullshit gh15.

ok gimmick

Name:    Frank Clairmonte
Position:    Getbig II
Date Registered:    January 16, 2012, 02:51:30 AM
Last Active:    Today at 01:46:33 PM

lol exposed

90% of all getbig are bodybuilders? I'd be shocked, I mean shocked if 50% of the people here have ever even been to a bodybuilding show, let alone competed....actually do or have competed is probably 10% at best. Think about it, go the G&O board, the heaviest traffic on the board, the vast majority of these guys laugh at bodybuilders and call them idiots...they have no desire to be bodybuilders themselves. Further, in this group, those that actually workout I bet you many of them do crossfit or some type of circuit workout with lots of abs and running. I mean you got guys who are praised here who are vegetarians...you've got that zzzz character who is praised as an awesome bodybuilder on getbig, I know nothing about him but I can tell from his pictures he's just another wanna be party boy...not what I'd call a bodybuilder at all and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't either.

yes, many come to getbig for entertainment, but getbig at the heart is "bodybuilding, figure and fitness forums" and as such this information is very relevant.

as far as zyzz is concerned, what zyzz stood for and represents goes far beyond bodybuilding. he's an icon to many here who crave attention/validation from women and also peers—or those that just desire social confidence. this is, after all, at the heart of why young men are motivated to lift weights in the first place (be honest). so zyzz is very relevant.

Anyway, what Overload stated is the truth and I agree...as do most of the Mods on getbig as a whole. If people want steroid related information, whatever that may be, let them click on the steroid section of the site...if they're too retarded to figure that out, well, that's too bad for them.

i do agree about this. obviously it belongs in the steroid info and hardcore.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2012, 12:31:13 AM »

yes, many come to getbig for entertainment, but getbig at the heart is "bodybuilding, figure and fitness forums" and as such this information is very relevant.

I agree that there are a lot of bodybuilders on this board, I have no doubt of that...I'm simply saying they don't represent the majority of those who post here...never have. Yes, this is a bodybuilding board, and most of the people have at least some sort of interest in bodybuilding whether it's actually bodybuilding or just an interest in getting into better shape.

as far as zyzz is concerned, what zyzz stood for and represents goes far beyond bodybuilding. he's an icon to many here who crave attention/validation from women and also peers—or those that just desire social confidence. this is, after all, at the heart of why young men are motivated to lift weights in the first place (be honest). so zyzz is very relevant.

That may be, but as I said I don't know anything about the guy. I'll I'm saying is based on the pics I've seen I don't understand how anyone calls him a bodybuilder, an actual bodybuilder...that's all I'm saying. That's not said to take away from him in any ways as a person...I wouldn't say that as I know absolutely nothing about him.

i do agree about this. obviously it belongs in the steroid info and hardcore.

Thanks, I don't know why this is so hard for some people to understand or why they see it as something other than it is.

dropp

• Getbig II
  • Brazilian gh15 pupil
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2012, 07:36:21 AM »
naps is approved??
BB life style.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2012, 08:36:20 AM »

That may be, but as I said I don't know anything about the guy. I'll I'm saying is based on the pics I've seen I don't understand how anyone calls him a bodybuilder, an actual bodybuilder...that's all I'm saying. That's not said to take away from him in any ways as a person...I wouldn't say that as I know absolutely nothing about him.

Bodybuilding isn't reserved for hardcore drug users or people that want to compete.

It's about bringing about changes in your physique, trying to create something, sculpting you body.

The zyyyzz douche sp? was just as much of a bodybuilder as Dorian Yates, if not more so, at least it was catered to an ideal.
Trans Milkshake.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2012, 09:08:45 AM »
Bodybuilding isn't reserved for hardcore drug users or people that want to compete.

It's about bringing about changes in your physique, trying to create something, sculpting you body.

The zyyyzz douche sp? was just as much of a bodybuilder as Dorian Yates, if not more so, at least it was catered to an ideal.

i agree, i find it very hard to believe that more than 50% of the people here want to achieve dorian status....most just want to be ripped and get pussy and workout with your friends. it's a lifestyle to most of us, not a career, he went from mmo nerd to celebrity status practically overnight and encouraged others to do their best

also he was pretty huge in his later years, 6'1 and 235 lbs that's close to arnold level and he had good insertions and an appealing physique

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2012, 11:19:41 AM »
they condfuse condtiion with being a bodybuildr,, he has very good condition but he doesnt look like a bodybuilder ,, it is easy to confuse,, you alwys look for uppr thickness on bodybuld,, he neever had it

im really in shock with the low knowledge of bodybuilding presented on getbig sometime,, maybe this place is full of kids after all

in any way it all changes very soon

gh15 approved
fallen angel

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2012, 11:21:13 AM »
Did he get bigger? He's under 200lbs with about 15' arms in those pictures. He's nowhere near Arnold level in those pics.

here is a bigger pic, i think this was him at his peak

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2012, 01:16:02 PM »
they condfuse condtiion with being a bodybuildr,, he has very good condition but he doesnt look like a bodybuilder ,, it is easy to confuse,, you alwys look for uppr thickness on bodybuld,, he neever had it

im really in shock with the low knowledge of bodybuilding presented on getbig sometime,, maybe this place is full of kids after all

gh15 approved

See, sometimes we do agree.

Like I said, I know nothing about this zzzzzz guy, but from the pics the last thing on earth I'd ever call him is a bodybuilder. As for as Arnold level? I wouldn't even call this guy Zane level. That doesn't make him a worthless person, but he's not a bodybuilder in the sense of an actual bodybuilder.

Bodybuilding isn't about catering to the ideal; in-fact, that's the last thing it's about. Why not have NASCAR drivers start all driving in races that never surpass 70mph and generally hold to the 45mph range; after all, most people can relate to this more so than they can driving 200mph. This is one of the primary aspects of bodybuilding, to take the physique beyond ideal and what's normal to most...otherwise, it's just another in pretty good shape person.

I also meant to respond to this earlier but got distracted. To the guy who said this zzz guy represented why most of us bodybuild "to get attention/validation from women and also peers." I can honestly say I never got into bodybuilding for this reason, and I've seen many who do, but they never make it or survive it....I'm talking about actual bodybuilding, not working out so you look good at the pool or club. That's not enough reason to bodybuild, it's not enough reason to dramatically transform the way you have to live your life. For crying out loud, there are plenty of average guys out there with little pot bellies that get plenty of girls who seem out of their league. I'm sure there are exceptions to this rule, I'm sure there are guys who got into bodybuilding for the precise reason you said and who have made it, but they are exceptions and few and far between and I guarantee you at some point, while they may have started out for that reason new reasons developed along the way.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2012, 01:39:29 PM »
See, sometimes we do agree.

Like I said, I know nothing about this zzzzzz guy, but from the pics the last thing on earth I'd ever call him is a bodybuilder. As for as Arnold level? I wouldn't even call this guy Zane level. That doesn't make him a worthless person, but he's not a bodybuilder in the sense of an actual bodybuilder.

Bodybuilding isn't about catering to the ideal; in-fact, that's the last thing it's about. Why not have NASCAR drivers start all driving in races that never surpass 70mph and generally hold to the 45mph range; after all, most people can relate to this more so than they can driving 200mph. This is one of the primary aspects of bodybuilding, to take the physique beyond ideal and what's normal to most...otherwise, it's just another in pretty good shape person.

I also meant to respond to this earlier but got distracted. To the guy who said this zzz guy represented why most of us bodybuild "to get attention/validation from women and also peers." I can honestly say I never got into bodybuilding for this reason, and I've seen many who do, but they never make it or survive it....I'm talking about actual bodybuilding, not working out so you look good at the pool or club. That's not enough reason to bodybuild, it's not enough reason to dramatically transform the way you have to live your life. For crying out loud, there are plenty of average guys out there with little pot bellies that get plenty of girls who seem out of their league. I'm sure there are exceptions to this rule, I'm sure there are guys who got into bodybuilding for the precise reason you said and who have made it, but they are exceptions and few and far between and I guarantee you at some point, while they may have started out for that reason new reasons developed along the way.

i am not disagreeing with you, i think pretty much everything you say is valid, i don't think people should work out for outside reasons but zyzz wasn't about that, from what i heard he was a fairly popular dude even before he started juicing, actually his brother (in the pic)got him into lifting but to him it was more about the journey than the end result. he always encouraged everyone to do their best and just have fun with it, yes he did do a lot of drugs and not just steroids, went to raves and fucked lots of women, but his attitude was always very positive and outgoing, had a nice sense of humor, he treated his friends well and encouraged people on the /fit/ section of 4chan (that's where his popularity started) to pursue their dream physique and not look back.

say what you want about him (shitty routines, homoerotic rave vids, whatever) but i think he was a pretty cool dude, the fact that he died early just cemented his influence on "gym culture" (not necessarily bodybuilding per se). i think we all take ourselves too seriously sometimes and forget why we started...because it's FUN!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2012, 02:05:58 PM »

I dissagree, you are talking about a fringe activity and mass building would be a more valid term.

Bodybuilding is changing your physique and building muscularity, anybody that trains seriously bodybuilds.

The ideal lies in trying to create something that is perfectly aesthetic.

Trans Milkshake.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2012, 02:34:24 PM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2012, 02:35:45 PM »

gh15 approved

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2012, 05:35:36 PM »
I dissagree, you are talking about a fringe activity and mass building would be a more valid term.

Bodybuilding is changing your physique and building muscularity, anybody that trains seriously bodybuilds.

The ideal lies in trying to create something that is perfectly aesthetic.

I don't like the "aesthetic" argument...never have. Most people would consider Brad Pitt aesthetically pleasing but I don't think anyone on earth would attach the term "bodybuilding" to Brad Pitt.

I think a lot of people love the word bodybuilding, they enjoy being able to use that term and as such it covers a massive base of people but it makes as much sense as calling guys who play in a city softball league pro ball players or simply calling guys who play back yard touch football on Sunday afternoons football players. In my opinion, bodybuilding is was Arnold did, it's what Levrone and Coleman did, it's what Wolf now does. That's bodybuilding. Anything less is just working out and being in good shape.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2012, 06:12:37 PM »
I don't like the "aesthetic" argument...never have. Most people would consider Brad Pitt aesthetically pleasing but I don't think anyone on earth would attach the term "bodybuilding" to Brad Pitt.

I think a lot of people love the word bodybuilding, they enjoy being able to use that term and as such it covers a massive base of people but it makes as much sense as calling guys who play in a city softball league pro ball players or simply calling guys who play back yard touch football on Sunday afternoons football players. In my opinion, bodybuilding is was Arnold did, it's what Levrone and Coleman did, it's what Wolf now does. That's bodybuilding. Anything less is just working out and being in good shape.

bodybuild = maximising your lean muscle and minimizing your bodyfat in the same time! ,, this is all bodybuild is ,, infact you wil find out that most bodybuild look their best in the 200-220lb zone ,, moment they go higher....they alwys regress 5'9 5'10

gh15 approved
fallen angel

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2012, 09:40:34 PM »
wtf...........KAMIKAZE and EMINEM has LEGIT products you morons.

I am running their stuff and gains are very good.

stop this bullshit gh15.
Frank u r a fuck head retard...everything u write is idiotic, everyone knows all this gh mentioned in this post are fakes...plz man do us all a favor and kill yourself,no one cares for ur postings or ur bullshit....die plz!!!!fuking noob!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2012, 10:43:33 PM »
bodybuild = maximising your lean muscle and minimizing your bodyfat in the same time! ,, this is all bodybuild is ,, infact you wil find out that most bodybuild look their best in the 200-220lb zone ,, moment they go higher....they alwys regress 5'9 5'10

gh15 approved

I disagree.

Bodybuilding is about doing something with your physique that is beyond what the normal man can do. It's about building a physique that's bigger than life....that doesn't necessarily mean 300lbs, but something of an impressive nature that most men cannot. Of course, there's numerous different levels of this, but even many of the local NPC competitors have surpassed what the normal man has the ability to do and they're bodybuilders regardless of their weight class.

Of course maximizing muscle mass and minimizing body-fat is part of it, and so are aesthetics as one guy mentioned, but it's the total of all these things and more that defines bodybuilding.

I'll admit, maybe I am a little over anal about how we define bodybuilding, but it's not without cause. It's just annoying to me when people start labeling twinks or guys that look like fitness models as bodybuilders. Or you see some Hollywood actor and everyone talks about how big and ripped he is and he's lucky if he's 180lbs soaking wet. And it's annoying when every Bob and Jim gets a 6month membership to a gym, a few vials of steroids, has a couple of abs popping out and a bicep vein or two and they call themselves bodybuilders.

I don't even call myself a bodybuilder anymore even though I'd say I'm more muscular and stronger than the average everyday guy I don't refer to myself that way anymore. Even so, I've given my entire life to bodybuilding, I've paid massive prices for it and I owe everything I have to it...it's cost me a lot and it's given a lot to. It's what pays my bills, it's been a hobby and everything in-between, and so sure, I'm a little anal when people grab the term and throw it where it doesn't belong.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2012, 10:55:38 PM »
I disagree.

Bodybuilding is about doing something with your physique that is beyond what the normal man can do. It's about building a physique that's bigger than life....that doesn't necessarily mean 300lbs, but something of an impressive nature that most men cannot. Of course, there's numerous different levels of this, but even many of the local NPC competitors have surpassed what the normal man has the ability to do and they're bodybuilders regardless of their weight class.

Of course maximizing muscle mass and minimizing body-fat is part of it, and so are aesthetics as one guy mentioned, but it's the total of all these things and more that defines bodybuilding.

I'll admit, maybe I am a little over anal about how we define bodybuilding, but it's not without cause. It's just annoying to me when people start labeling twinks or guys that look like fitness models as bodybuilders. Or you see some Hollywood actor and everyone talks about how big and ripped he is and he's lucky if he's 180lbs soaking wet. And it's annoying when every Bob and Jim gets a 6month membership to a gym, a few vials of steroids, has a couple of abs popping out and a bicep vein or two and they call themselves bodybuilders.

I don't even call myself a bodybuilder anymore even though I'd say I'm more muscular and stronger than the average everyday guy I don't refer to myself that way anymore. Even so, I've given my entire life to bodybuilding, I've paid massive prices for it and I owe everything I have to it...it's cost me a lot and it's given a lot to. It's what pays my bills, it's been a hobby and everything in-between, and so sure, I'm a little anal when people grab the term and throw it where it doesn't belong.

if this was the case...then only ron me kevin etc would be bodybuilders....

its not the case,,

you cant get to where the top is unles you start somewhere...even then ! you need a whollle lot of drugs a whiollle lot of drugs ofcourse respond too but drugs legit drugs and its a whollle lot especialy in the gh and insulina zone,,

you just cant catagorieze bodybuilders as specific weight,, i have had days in my career that 200lb made me feel like i looked like balonie im not kidding by the way ,,

a bodybuilder is illusion ,, its your ability to make YOUR OWN BODY STAND OUT,,

what is a bodybuilder?

the ability of you to weight 190 and for fellas think you are 230!  if they do then that means you have amazing structure...you have very tight waist.. you have very broad shoulders,, and you are filled up right! with waterr in the right places and refined polished physiqe that look conditioned!  ,,

i dont know about you

but take frank zane...in any any any given day he wipe the floor with shari kamali in his best ever shape...  and frank ws 190lb ...shari was 210 when he loked his best ...

so there you have it ...

its not how much you weigh it is HOW YOU YOURSLEF PULL IT ON YOUR BONE STRUCTURE AND BODY ,,

look in dorian ...maybe the 2 worst set of arms ever in bodybuild...biceps were just horrible,, look in haney arms were not good! but they pulled it! why? for their torse was developed enough and the pecs were very impressive including very goo dback and very good delts... it is how YOU PULL THE LOOK ON YOUR BONE STRUCTURE,,

look in that fella 181 lb leaf bug ...this fella can and will be profesional if he can get to 197lb in the light heavy class..this fella CAN AND WILL WIN PROFESIONAL CARD IN UNDER 200LB  ,,

bodybuild has nothing to do with specific weight ,,

the freak aspect you talk about which is due to many drugs mainly and the structure to carry the lok...this freak factor if only that describe as bodybuilder...then no one here is bodybuilder and no one on boardings is bodybuilder...

i have trained fellas 150lb that wiped the fllor with 180 and 200 and even 220 ! lb fellas...they sure as hell looked like bodybuilders ..indonisian and very small bone but HUGE MUSCLE BELLIES AND WOULD MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU NEVER LIFTED A DAY IN YOUR LIFE,, ofcourse drugs are there but still

also you got che from this boarding...he has one of the best physiqe on getbig....natural fella,, wipe the flor upside down inside out when was in his best ...with 90% of the hormonized fellas here...its rare! but its possible

bodybuild has nothing to do with weight

it has to do with lean muscle in realshion to bodyfat! it has to do with the way the final presentation of the skin ! on top of the muscle look ....and the main ability of the bodybuild to put water....into the RIGHT PLACES and take water outttt of the wrong places...in other words ...there are gymasium bodybuilders that will never look good on stage...see victor richards...and then there are bodybulders that look very average in gymasium and when they take clothes off..you just want ot cry and go home,, and you know it well

gh15 approved/bible index
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2012, 11:08:00 PM »
if this was the case...then only ron me kevin etc would be bodybuilders....

its not the case,,

you cant get to where the top is unles you start somewhere...even then ! you need a whollle lot of drugs a whiollle lot of drugs ofcourse respond too but drugs legit drugs and its a whollle lot especialy in the gh and insulina zone,,

you just cant catagorieze bodybuilders as specific weight,, i have had days in my career that 200lb made me feel like i looked like balonie im not kidding by the way ,,

a bodybuilder is illusion ,, its your ability to make YOUR OWN BODY STAND OUT,,

what is a bodybuilder?

the ability of you to weight 190 and for fellas think you are 230!  if they do then that means you have amazing structure...you have very tight waist.. you have very broad shoulders,, and you are filled up right! with waterr in the right places and refined polished physiqe that look conditioned!  ,,

i dont know about you

but take frank zane...in any any any given day he wipe the floor with shari kamali in his best ever shape...  and frank ws 190lb ...shari was 210 when he loked his best ...

so there you have it ...

its not how much you weigh it is HOW YOU YOURSLEF PULL IT ON YOUR BONE STRUCTURE AND BODY ,,

look in dorian ...maybe the 2 worst set of arms ever in bodybuild...biceps were just horrible,, look in haney arms were not good! but they pulled it! why? for their torse was developed enough and the pecs were very impressive including very goo dback and very good delts... it is how YOU PULL THE LOOK ON YOUR BONE STRUCTURE,,

look in that fella 181 lb leaf bug ...this fella can and will be profesional if he can get to 197lb in the light heavy class..this fella CAN AND WILL WIN PROFESIONAL CARD IN UNDER 200LB  ,,

bodybuild has nothing to do with specific weight ,,

the freak aspect you talk about which is due to many drugs mainly and the structure to carry the lok...this freak factor if only that describe as bodybuilder...then no one here is bodybuilder and no one on boardings is bodybuilder...

i have trained fellas 150lb that wiped the fllor with 180 and 200 and even 220 ! lb fellas...they sure as hell looked like bodybuilders ..indonisian and very small bone but HUGE MUSCLE BELLIES AND WOULD MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU NEVER LIFTED A DAY IN YOUR LIFE,, ofcourse drugs are there but still

also you got che from this boarding...he has one of the best physiqe on getbig....natural fella,, wipe the flor upside down inside out when was in his best ...with 90% of the hormonized fellas here...its rare! but its possible

bodybuild has nothing to do with weight

it has to do with lean muscle in realshion to bodyfat! it has to do with the way the final presentation of the skin ! on top of the muscle look ....and the main ability of the bodybuild to put water....into the RIGHT PLACES and take water outttt of the wrong places...in other words ...there are gymasium bodybuilders that will never look good on stage...see victor richards...and then there are bodybulders that look very average in gymasium and when they take clothes off..you just want ot cry and go home,, and you know it well

I'm pretty sure you misunderstood my post and what I'm saying.. I said "there's numerous different levels of this, but even many of the local NPC competitors have surpassed what the normal man has the ability to do and they're bodybuilders regardless of their weight class."

Notice I said "regardless of weight class." I've seen some great guys who I'd call bodybuilders who were under 200lbs...I agree, weight itself has nothing to do with it. But the guys who are 160-180lbs who are like I described below, a little lean, a vein or two and take a little steroids, they're no more bodybuilders than the 250lb buy who's 25%BF or more who never changes.

This may be oversimplifying but it still holds true...bodybuilding is about progression, constantly making changes and improvements. Stagnating with a little fitness look or a bloated fat physique with a lot of muscle under it and staying there, in either case, this isn't bodybuilding. And if you work out for the sole purpose of nailing different girls and don't compete, you are not a bodybuilder...no freaking way you get to call yourself that.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2012, 11:21:24 PM »
i dont agree and let me tell you why i do not agree,,

bodybuild doesnt have money in it ,, no mater what bobbie tell you it has very litle money ,, i did lot of money ,, jason did ,, ron did ,, another 50 fellas did but thats about it ,, out of 1000s upon 1000s of bodybuilders....50 made it lol and not all of us were huge....but! we all appeared to look huge even the smallest one ,,

now...

bodybuild = BUILDING YOUR BODY ,, yes you can do it for girls too,, whats the diff? you do it for plastic trophe that cost 12 dolars or for girls who will marry you or maybe fall inlove with you and the body will help you tremendsly in the first attraction ...

bodybuilding is done for many reasons,, ofcourse competetive bodybuild is diff and you need to have the courage to go on stage ...many bodybuilders do not have the courage ...they diet well and even if not diet well they know all the drugs very well and realy walk around 6% in condition 200lb + but...they have psycological issues that prevent them from going on stage,, it is psycology 101 i am nto about to get to right now...many do not compete for psycological reasons not because they cant...actualy many who dont compete probabaly would be profesionals if they did! but they have something that stop them from doing so and it is in most cases psycological

now,,
saying a 180lb fella that is lean is like 250lb fella with 25% is not  corect,, being lean ...is much hardr than being fat...people underestimate how much fat and water they carry ESPECIALY WATER! ...also fellas that are fat have much more circulating estrogen and it is very har dfor them to get in condition and when they finaly get in condition they hav eskin all over the place...im talking the 250lb 25+% fellas...this is why they never compete... fellas like mike arvilaa can never get peeeled! as in tundelled dry ....due to his past...when he was very overweight... and now he is older...he can still ghet peeled ofcourse but it will take diff approach not the general approach he takes

the rule of thumb in bodybuild and this is why i dont agree with you ...and i can garentee yo uthis after training and competing in the highest level shows...

THE SKINNIER YOU ARE...THE LEANER YOU ARE TO BEGIN WITH ...THE MORE OF A FREAK YOU WIL BECOME,, NOW I DONT TALK ABOUT SKINNY FAT LIKE YOU CALL IT HERE ON GETBIG.COM ,, I CALL IT SKINNY MUSCULAR,, WHEN THE FELLA IS LEAN ,,, IF! YOU START LIKE THIS YOU WIL BLOW THE FUCK UP TO AN AMAZING LEVEL ON HORMOONES IN EVERY SINGLE CASDE THIS WAS THE RESULT  I FOUND ,,

so being the 160lb fella lean ...is very good! it is where it all starts...those fella will wipe the floor upsidde down inside out with the 220lb 22% fellas... wipe the floor with them and leav no trail uncoverd ,,

always turn the bodybuild with the back twards you and ask him to do back double bi ,, ALWYS LOOK TO THE MID TO LOWER PART OF THE BACK ,, this! is where you see who is truly conditioned,, this! is wher eyou see true size of bodybuild! ,, true...you can be too small if you are 165lb 5'11 6% it is small... a 185lb same condition will look like bodybuild and you will look like fitnes model on man health ...but! this has to do with thicknes added later on with hormones....and then toi take it up from the 200lb level it has to do with hgh and insulina ....and lots of hgh and insulina to go higher and higher in the numbers

i can go here lecture for another hour,, but its obvious im the real deal ,, im very narcisistic ,, i know that,, but if you read what i say ,, what i say is writen in stone ,,but its good becausd thisis anothr bible index and i save my elfs time when they post things into the sites...they can just look in the bible and see posting like this ,, so its good

fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2012, 11:47:57 PM »
^^^Somewhat off topic but based on something you said. You're right, there's not a lot of money to be made in bodybuilding, actual bodybuilding and competing. Very few make any real money, some others make an OK living while they're competing and the rest barely get by...this is true and I won't argue that. Nevertheless, there's definitely money to be made from other avenues in bodybuilding...and no, I'm not referring to selling gear, I'm referring to legal activity.

I make my living this way, and I would by no means call myself rich but I make a comfortable living. The point, for the average guy to survive in bodybuilding, you've got to be able to do something more than competing and it can be done. Unfortunately for a lot of competitors who fall in that OK living category, for some reason most of them don't realize this and think muscle is always going to pay the way...I think it's more of a subconscious thought or an inability to see past the present but I can think of quite a few who are going to have a massive wake up call in the next few years once they can't compete anymore and many more who've already been slapped by this reality. Again, my point, it can be done, even if you're not that great of a bodybuilder it can be done...I'm living proof.