Author Topic: SEALED AND APPROVED VERDICTS FOR ALL CULT TO READ,,do not delete!  (Read 13039 times)

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
Re: SEALED AND APPROVED VERDICTS FOR ALL CULT TO READ,,do not delete!
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2012, 02:02:44 AM »
GH15 is right. But people who do't compete don't because not everyone feels comfortable about walking on stage in a thong. Do you have any idea how fundamentally gay it is to do that? I mean, really? SO you believe that people who chose not to look like a fucking homo to their friends and family who think bodybuilding is  weird as fuck (all of them - LET'S FACE IT, 100% of the general public think you are a sick homo of you walk on a stage to pose in a fuckign thong. Are you kidding me?)

GH15, you have that shit twisted up. It is the bodybuilders who feel it is ok to walk on  a stage in a fucking thong that are sick in the head, and you know it. The whole world knows it lol. Just do a fucking google search

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2012, 04:11:00 AM »
I disagree.

Bodybuilding is about doing something with your physique that is beyond what the normal man can do. It's about building a physique that's bigger than life....that doesn't necessarily mean 300lbs, but something of an impressive nature that most men cannot. Of course, there's numerous different levels of this, but even many of the local NPC competitors have surpassed what the normal man has the ability to do and they're bodybuilders regardless of their weight class.

Of course maximizing muscle mass and minimizing body-fat is part of it, and so are aesthetics as one guy mentioned, but it's the total of all these things and more that defines bodybuilding.

I'll admit, maybe I am a little over anal about how we define bodybuilding, but it's not without cause. It's just annoying to me when people start labeling twinks or guys that look like fitness models as bodybuilders. Or you see some Hollywood actor and everyone talks about how big and ripped he is and he's lucky if he's 180lbs soaking wet. And it's annoying when every Bob and Jim gets a 6month membership to a gym, a few vials of steroids, has a couple of abs popping out and a bicep vein or two and they call themselves bodybuilders.

I don't even call myself a bodybuilder anymore even though I'd say I'm more muscular and stronger than the average everyday guy I don't refer to myself that way anymore. Even so, I've given my entire life to bodybuilding, I've paid massive prices for it and I owe everything I have to it...it's cost me a lot and it's given a lot to. It's what pays my bills, it's been a hobby and everything in-between, and so sure, I'm a little anal when people grab the term and throw it where it doesn't belong.

You are trying to attach exclusivity to your pursuit to give it some validity and meaning. Unfortunately it doesn't work. What you are talking about is hardcore drugs usage, nothing is truly being achieved.

What you are talking about is mass building. Strange world where you would attach more validity to Branch Warren or Jay cutler than you would Bob Paris or Flex Wheeler.

I won't even get in to the health and physical side of the argument. The word bodybuilding has been hijacked by unathletic jackasses, who don't train hard, don't live healthy lifestyles and look like shit.
Trans Milkshake.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2012, 05:11:02 AM »

You are trying to attach exclusivity to your pursuit to give it some validity and meaning. Unfortunately it doesn't work. What you are talking about is hardcore drugs usage, nothing is truly being achieved.

What you are talking about is mass building. Strange world where you would attach more validity to Branch Warren or Jay cutler than you would Bob Paris or Flex Wheeler.

I won't even get in to the health and physical side of the argument. The word bodybuilding has been hijacked by unathletic jackasses, who don't train hard, don't live healthy lifestyles and look like shit.

Great post man, but maybe we need to call ourselves "physique artists" instead of "bobybuilders" :D :D :D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2012, 06:02:42 AM »
Great post man, but maybe we need to call ourselves "physique artists" instead of "bobybuilders" :D :D :D

Physique artists sounds cultured, i like. ;)
Trans Milkshake.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2012, 07:08:09 AM »

Physique artists sounds cultured, i like. ;)

this is a grade A example of a "physique artist" all 170 some pounds of him 8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2012, 07:36:30 AM »
I've been on this site for over 7 years and I haven't been a bodybuilder since 2004.

I was a power lifter for the majority of this time. The last 3 years i have been doing Olympic training and muay thai.

Everyone on here has different goals and i think a lot of people are making a play on the term bodybuilder here, but I'm not going to split hairs.

Zyzz was never 230 or whatever these guys are saying. I don't care how "down to earth" he was, everybody lies. To think that this kid was within 20 pounds of Arnold in his prime is a sin against humanity. He was in shape and looked larger than he was, no chance in hell he was 230. I think what GH said about weight illusion is true, he may look 230, but he's probably 200 pounds max. My legs are as big as this kid's waist.

I consider myself an Athlete, not a bodybuilder, powerlifter or fighter, even though i have competed at a high level in all three.

I'm just rambling, it's early and I've been at work since 4am for an emergency project submittal.

Carry on gentlemen.

8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2012, 10:33:24 AM »
i dont agree and let me tell you why i do not agree,,

bodybuild doesnt have money in it ,, no mater what bobbie tell you it has very litle money ,, i did lot of money ,, jason did ,, ron did ,, another 50 fellas did but thats about it ,, out of 1000s upon 1000s of bodybuilders....50 made it lol and not all of us were huge....but! we all appeared to look huge even the smallest one ,,

now...

bodybuild = BUILDING YOUR BODY ,, yes you can do it for girls too,, whats the diff? you do it for plastic trophe that cost 12 dolars or for girls who will marry you or maybe fall inlove with you and the body will help you tremendsly in the first attraction ...

bodybuilding is done for many reasons,, ofcourse competetive bodybuild is diff and you need to have the courage to go on stage ...many bodybuilders do not have the courage ...they diet well and even if not diet well they know all the drugs very well and realy walk around 6% in condition 200lb + but...they have psycological issues that prevent them from going on stage,, it is psycology 101 i am nto about to get to right now...many do not compete for psycological reasons not because they cant...actualy many who dont compete probabaly would be profesionals if they did! but they have something that stop them from doing so and it is in most cases psycological

now,,
saying a 180lb fella that is lean is like 250lb fella with 25% is not  corect,, being lean ...is much hardr than being fat...people underestimate how much fat and water they carry ESPECIALY WATER! ...also fellas that are fat have much more circulating estrogen and it is very har dfor them to get in condition and when they finaly get in condition they hav eskin all over the place...im talking the 250lb 25+% fellas...this is why they never compete... fellas like mike arvilaa can never get peeeled! as in tundelled dry ....due to his past...when he was very overweight... and now he is older...he can still ghet peeled ofcourse but it will take diff approach not the general approach he takes

the rule of thumb in bodybuild and this is why i dont agree with you ...and i can garentee yo uthis after training and competing in the highest level shows...

THE SKINNIER YOU ARE...THE LEANER YOU ARE TO BEGIN WITH ...THE MORE OF A FREAK YOU WIL BECOME,, NOW I DONT TALK ABOUT SKINNY FAT LIKE YOU CALL IT HERE ON GETBIG.COM ,, I CALL IT SKINNY MUSCULAR,, WHEN THE FELLA IS LEAN ,,, IF! YOU START LIKE THIS YOU WIL BLOW THE FUCK UP TO AN AMAZING LEVEL ON HORMOONES IN EVERY SINGLE CASDE THIS WAS THE RESULT  I FOUND ,,

so being the 160lb fella lean ...is very good! it is where it all starts...those fella will wipe the floor upsidde down inside out with the 220lb 22% fellas... wipe the floor with them and leav no trail uncoverd ,,

always turn the bodybuild with the back twards you and ask him to do back double bi ,, ALWYS LOOK TO THE MID TO LOWER PART OF THE BACK ,, this! is where you see who is truly conditioned,, this! is wher eyou see true size of bodybuild! ,, true...you can be too small if you are 165lb 5'11 6% it is small... a 185lb same condition will look like bodybuild and you will look like fitnes model on man health ...but! this has to do with thicknes added later on with hormones....and then toi take it up from the 200lb level it has to do with hgh and insulina ....and lots of hgh and insulina to go higher and higher in the numbers

i can go here lecture for another hour,, but its obvious im the real deal ,, im very narcisistic ,, i know that,, but if you read what i say ,, what i say is writen in stone ,,but its good becausd thisis anothr bible index and i save my elfs time when they post things into the sites...they can just look in the bible and see posting like this ,, so its good

gh15 approved/bible index

The dog is man's friend not whores.  8)

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2012, 12:21:08 PM »

Amen...

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2012, 01:32:13 PM »
I've been on this site for over 7 years and I haven't been a bodybuilder since 2004.

I was a power lifter for the majority of this time. The last 3 years i have been doing Olympic training and muay thai.

Everyone on here has different goals and i think a lot of people are making a play on the term bodybuilder here, but I'm not going to split hairs.

Zyzz was never 230 or whatever these guys are saying. I don't care how "down to earth" he was, everybody lies. To think that this kid was within 20 pounds of Arnold in his prime is a sin against humanity. He was in shape and looked larger than he was, no chance in hell he was 230. I think what GH said about weight illusion is true, he may look 230, but he's probably 200 pounds max. My legs are as big as this kid's waist.

I consider myself an Athlete, not a bodybuilder, powerlifter or fighter, even though i have competed at a high level in all three.

I'm just rambling, it's early and I've been at work since 4am for an emergency project submittal.

Carry on gentlemen.

8)

Zyzz has never claimed to be 230 , or even 220. 205 is the  highest ive seen him , but remember he is 6'1

getsilly

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2012, 05:40:37 PM »
Damn wish this wouldve been up a month ago, I ordered from eminence and never recieved my shit. And now even if I do it very well crap.