Author Topic: finally realized what people meant by vivid dreams on hgh  (Read 11955 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
finally realized what people meant by vivid dreams on hgh
« on: March 27, 2012, 07:10:56 AM »
i bumped my dose to 6 iu and had maybe the most vivid dream last night. its not that the dream was so real but my emotions were so intense. i cant remember the details, but it was like a small community, and there was a woman with a kid and i was really in love with her, i mean she was so inclusive and feminine, she was like the popular woman, and then there was anothe rpeson that made me really paranoid and nervous, and it was so intense i woke up freghtened of them in the middle of the night, thrashing in bed

maybe first time i woke up because of a dream in 5 years

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: finally realized what people meant by vivid dreams on hgh
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 07:17:04 AM »
hgh opens you up to the astral realm ... it's dangerous there .. it's a reality manipulated by the powers that be ... it's like going to afghanistan because it's so cool to see another country for the first time in your life outside of Alabama

That's why I don't promote drugs: they open you up and you are fucking with the wrong shit trust me

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 07:18:03 AM »
i bumped my dose to 6 iu and had maybe the most vivid dream last night. its not that the dream was so real but my emotions were so intense. i cant remember the details, but it was like a small community, and there was a woman with a kid and i was really in love with her, i mean she was so inclusive and feminine, she was like the popular woman, and then there was anothe rpeson that made me really paranoid and nervous, and it was so intense i woke up freghtened of them in the middle of the night, thrashing in bed

Did you have vivid dreams of you blowing a black/arab/white guys who calls himself GH15?  Was it so real that you tasted his cum in your mouth and decided not to brush your teeth in the morning so you can have GH15 flavor on your tongue all day?  Do you cup your hands and blow in it to smell the cum?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 07:21:23 AM »

I have had the same type of dreams for 6 months on Thanks. I am used to dreaming from Vicodins for my fucked up back but those are always nightmares. I recently up'd to 10iu's a day and the dreams are not anymore intense, just a few more. I love it! Much better than the Vicodin nightmares.  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 07:24:43 AM »
lmao

this kid who admits weighing 140 has never even seen an hgh vial
T

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 07:34:27 AM »
Just wait til you have entire sci-fi movies completely play in your sleep with new languages, intricate character development, twists and dramatic conclusions. You wake up amazed but can't remember enough 2 hours later to write the blockbuster down.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 07:43:28 AM »
Some of my dreams are more entertaining than movies, ill usually pin 5 iu post workout and nap just because the dreams are awesome.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 07:47:20 AM »
dmt lsd

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 08:14:51 AM »
Did you have vivid dreams of you blowing a black/arab/white guys who calls himself GH15?  Was it so real that you tasted his cum in your mouth and decided not to brush your teeth in the morning so you can have GH15 flavor on your tongue all day?  Do you cup your hands and blow in it to smell the cum?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2012, 09:03:33 AM »
hgh opens you up to the astral realm ... it's dangerous there .. it's a reality manipulated by the powers that be ... it's like going to afghanistan because it's so cool to see another country for the first time in your life outside of Alabama

That's why I don't promote drugs: they open you up and you are fucking with the wrong shit trust me

You are mentally ill.
from incomplete data

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2012, 10:25:32 AM »
For all of you getting dreams like this, is it only if your shooting prior to sleeping? Or just from general GH throughout the day.

Swlabr

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 10:34:00 AM »
I had these dreams on GH, and I still do now I've been off for ~3 weeks. Last night I literally had five different dreams. I went from watching a brutal horror film (I won't describe it, it was some of the most vulgar shit I've seen in my life, I'm disturbed that I could even dream that stuff up) to being romantic with a girl to being in the gym to some other stuff I can't remember.

They feel so real, yet I know I'm dreaming. It's strange to say the least.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 10:40:21 AM »
Does hgh promote increased neural activity?

I can't wait to get my hands on some legit pharma gh and experiment with it. I always wondered if it would increase my physics problem solving speed / aptitude.
all drugs - TPPIIP

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 10:41:59 AM »

cocks flying at you from all angles eh in slo mo?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 11:30:57 AM »

What are you on kid?...Novos , thanks or what?
Im on 4iu of novos right now and i cant say i have very vivid dreams.....i hold a little water  but thats it...
?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 01:02:34 PM »
What are you on kid?...Novos , thanks or what?
Im on 4iu of novos right now and i cant say i have very vivid dreams.....i hold a little water  but thats it...

At 10iu for any length of time you'll dream nutty stuff all the time.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 03:27:49 PM »
novos

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 03:34:25 PM »
and i think it has to do with igf, not hgh, because i took 6 iu in the beginning a couple times and never had these dreams... the longer u do the hgh the more igf is released so i would say wait a little and u will see