Author Topic: Milos sarcev's update pic & video (2012-3-7)  (Read 9573 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Re: Milos sarcev's update pic & video (2012-3-7)
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2012, 10:22:35 PM »
reread bible ,, the sites are coming,, everyone know what hapened to my elf in old yuguslvia its not a secret,, SERBIA to be exact to all the morons,, the current fellas who are working on the gh15 media sites are unknown and no comunication with them is done through pm system on getbig or any boarding,, its all secured emails and only secured emails,, its all coming,, march 31 april 16 same exact thing,, it comes

and victor stay in americana and! getting citizenship

gh15 approved
I disagree.
(

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2012, 11:25:48 PM »
i dont know what you do on bodybuild site,,

milos is ONE OF THE WORST CRIMINALS IN HISTORY OF BODYBUILD,, he will never be alowed back in americnaa not even in 7 years,, he is responsible to multiple deaths AND! the seo in arms is recent,, this is curent usage for his arms with out it mesure 15 -16 inches in current bodyfat,, when milos is single digit bodyfat and drier his arm with no seo mesure 16 inches

gh15 approved

Yeah, I know...skinny guy who uses a boat load of juice to gas his car. Oh, I'm sorry it was MetRX

EL PACIFICO!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2012, 11:45:54 PM »
milos is worse the Palumbo!!!
milos left his kid behind.... any "man" who does that deserves a bullet!
Palumbo at least knows himself so well that he did not want to have offspring, he knew he would be a lousy parent.... so in that way Palumbo is actually a decent dude...
Milos is a rat! a man that has left his daughter behind.... running from the law, because all he thinks about is his own freedom, and well being....
it's not like he killed someone....he is not risking 25 to life..... be a man, do your time... !!!
pussy!!

x2

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2012, 11:49:41 PM »
he wont ,, already arranged

gh15 approved

hey god of homos! 

You know how David Caridine the kung-fu star died?   It was with a rope around his neck and cock at the same time while hanging from a closet rod......maybe you should try this act of pleasure too.....I am just saying.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2012, 02:17:38 AM »