Author Topic: Bloodwork results  (Read 14147 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Bloodwork results
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2012, 06:14:14 AM »
wes , the voice of reason!  ;D ;D ;D

No one needs 700 mgs. of Tren unless it`s for a contest........100 EOD and a fairly clean diet + cardio = lean and mean without killing yourself in the process.

It`s not like he`s prepping for the Olympia.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2012, 06:17:19 AM »
Yeah...tell him how you guys did it in the old days Wes!!!1111...... :D
?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2012, 06:18:40 AM »
Hey,I`m still alive in spite of myself!  ;)

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2012, 06:22:12 AM »
Hey,I`m still alive in spite of myself!  ;)

Some guys have all the luck... :)
?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2012, 06:23:17 AM »
lol.. exactly wes is one off the older bb's here.... he has tons of experience....
and he is fine... did his fair share of drugs...  ;)
and most bb of his generation are fine....
people get sick... period... i am sure wes knows a lot of people that have had problems and never used steroids...
it's age and wear and tear.... some people are just stronger then others...
when uncle bob dies of hart related problems it's genetic and bad diet...
when a bb dies of the same thing, STEROIDS!  ::)
Be Happy,
Optimus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2012, 06:34:54 AM »
lol.. exactly wes is one off the older bb's here.... he has tons of experience....
and he is fine... did his fair share of drugs...  ;)
and most bb of his generation are fine....
people get sick... period... i am sure wes knows a lot of people that have had problems and never used steroids...
it's age and wear and tear.... some people are just stronger then others...
when uncle bob dies of hart related problems it's genetic and bad diet...
when a bb dies of the same thing, STEROIDS!  ::)

Junk foods don`t kill people,steroids kill people!  ;D

I`m old but some of the guys here run some Mr. Olympia cycles just to look good going to Wal-Mart!   ;D

Not talking about anyone in particular but I`ve seen some insane cycles posted here and most would probably look just as good by cutting back a bit,and eating better, and training harder with more cardio, instead of taking boatloads of shit,eating ice cream and sushi, and thinking that drinking pineapple juice later will make it all better!  LOL :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2012, 06:37:20 AM »
Some guys have all the luck... :)
More than luck involved in my case............never been too lucky,somebody wants to keep me around to suffer some more or some demented shit like that.  ;)

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2012, 06:59:40 AM »
More than luck involved in my case............never been too lucky,somebody wants to keep me around to suffer some more or some demented shit like that.  ;)

Hahaha you sound like that big kneegrow from The Green Mile ..lol... ;D
?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2012, 07:13:07 AM »
Hahaha you sound like that big kneegrow from The Green Mile ..lol... ;D
I am him !  ;D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2012, 07:14:09 AM »
I am him !  ;D

Lol...big fuckr... :o
?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2012, 07:20:51 AM »
Junk foods don`t kill people,steroids kill people!  ;D

I`m old but some of the guys here run some Mr. Olympia cycles just to look good going to Wal-Mart!   ;D

Not talking about anyone in particular but I`ve seen some insane cycles posted here and most would probably look just as good by cutting back a bit,and eating better, and training harder with more cardio, instead of taking boatloads of shit,eating ice cream and sushi, and thinking that drinking pineapple juice later will make it all better!  LOL :D

Yes!!!

barbellman

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2012, 07:22:19 AM »
Thank god wes is here

I was just about to start my pre summer look good impress other men be the baddest motherF-U-C-K-E-R in walmart cycle consisting of

2,100mg tren
5,000mg test
2,000mg EQ
700mg winstrol

But I've had second thoughts and will now run the pussy pulling cycle of

750mg test
100mg tren EOD
600mg EQ

Thank you wes

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2012, 07:23:35 AM »
;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2012, 07:32:06 AM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2012, 08:09:33 AM »
Thank god wes is here

I was just about to start my pre summer look good impress other men be the baddest motherF-U-C-K-E-R in walmart cycle consisting of

2,100mg tren
5,000mg test
2,000mg EQ
700mg winstrol

But I've had second thoughts and will now run the pussy pulling cycle of

750mg test
100mg tren EOD
600mg EQ

Thank you wes
hahaha ;D

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2012, 08:52:17 AM »
thousands of retired pro's???? lol.... there are only like what 200/300 current pro's?
and bb in the 70's was not very big.. not a lot of athletes.... have you never watched old Olympia tapes?
Olympia 75 .... heavyweights.... Arnold, Lou, Nubret... that was it! lol....
even in the 80's only a handfull of pro's...
the 90's and nowadays they used a lot more diuretics and narcotics and in the 70's it was mostly just steroids.... and only some diuretics for prep, that is why i mentioned the 70's
So before you go and say someone does not know what they are talking about , THINK!

i have been training AND using for over a decade... on and off ofcourse....
i have a LOT of bb friends.... Also some older geezers.....
and the older geezers are fine.... well, most of them... yes some had hartattacks.... but so did some normal people i know who never used steroids.... it's a fact of life that some get sick and some do not... it is mostly GENETICS when it comes to heart related problems.
again, heart disease is killer no1 among humans!! so why would it be different among bb's????
just calling it how i see it....

you guys are way to paranoid... lol..
just because you do not have the balls to go and juice and actually get a physique that is worth an extra look in the street, is not reason to go and create horror scenarios....
yes there are some risks and sides you will need to deal with, but it is very product related....
you can use primo and low dose test and hgh forever and be healthy as hell!!
go and use a gram of tren, high dose hgh/slin and test... and yes that will result in more sides.... but even then....most survive .... human body is very strong...
it is diuretics/narcotics in combination with slin that is the real danger....

there has been thousands of pros since the 70s -and guys and girls trying to turn pro every year that never make it year after year--and you have been using the odd cycle for a decade ..WOW!!!!!  A common gym rat-like I said you have no idea wtf you are talking about the sport has evolved a shit load from the 70s as far as drug usage and people getting sick-
Iam one of the current pros so listen little boy---
you dont think the protocal now isnt bad for your health if your hard core pro for 10-20 years -then you are a complete delusional person and you have no idea wtf you are talking about-iam a current pro who uses all the shit you can imagine-and you are a common gym rat who knows some bbers--like i said you are clueless-shall i start the list of pro guys that have gotten sick or had complications since the 90s --NOT EVEN INCLUDING ALL THE REGIONAL AND NATIONAL LEVEL GUYS IN THE US AND CANADA THAT NEVER MAKE IT TO THE PRO LEVEL ????
dont try and tell young up and comers there isnt risk involved-
if your doing the odd cycle of test here and there a litle bit of primo-deca ya youll prob be fine-but there still is risk-if your a top national or pro there is a shit load of risk--so again stfu and go and do your one shot of test..no one competing just uses steroids any more-so get your head out of your ass--the average gym rat now uses more now then mr olympia used in the 70s-
so if your doing the odd cycle here and there obviously the risk isnt as high-- if your using at the national or pro level for many years the risk is huge-so please =dont try and blow smoke up everyones ass when you have done NOTHING in competitive bbing-and your knowledge is from outside the box--i could tell you alot of fucked up stories about current sick and  retired pro bbers that i know first hand-wtf do u think happens to them all and why do you think all pros would make there health issues public-after abusing for 20 years-like gh 15 says we all bullshit about our usage of drugs---and the risks and complications--so unless you are a current ifbb pro or top national guy-stfu-and stick to ur odd cycle down there in brazil away from the real bbing world- you will be fine--

chess315

« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2012, 12:20:56 PM »
its my opinion a lot of health problems in bodybuilding are from shear being over weight 250 isnt any more healthy just because its muscle.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2012, 02:15:39 PM »
there has been thousands of pros since the 70s -and guys and girls trying to turn pro every year that never make it year after year--and you have been using the odd cycle for a decade ..WOW!!!!!  A common gym rat-like I said you have no idea wtf you are talking about the sport has evolved a shit load from the 70s as far as drug usage and people getting sick-
you dont think the protocal now isnt bad for your health if your hard core pro for 10-20 years -then you are a complete delusional person and you have no idea wtf you are talking about-iam a current pro who uses all the shit you can imagine-and you are a common gym rat who knows some bbers--like i said you are clueless-shall i start the list of pro guys that have gotten sick or had complications since the 90s --NOT EVEN INCLUDING ALL THE REGIONAL AND NATIONAL LEVEL GUYS IN THE US AND CANADA THAT NEVER MAKE IT TO THE PRO LEVEL ????
if your doing the odd cycle of test here and there a litle bit of primo-deca ya youll prob be fine-but there still is risk-if your a top national or pro there is a shit load of risk--so again stfu and go and do your one shot of test..no one competing just uses steroids any more-so get your head out of your ass--the average gym rat now uses more now then mr olympia used in the 70s-
so if your doing the odd cycle here and there obviously the risk isnt as high-- if your using at the national or pro level for many years the risk is huge-so please =dont try and blow smoke up everyones ass when you have done NOTHING in competitive bbing-and your knowledge is from outside the box--i could tell you alot of fucked up stories about current sick and  retired pro bbers that i know first hand-wtf do u think happens to them all and why do you think all pros would make there health issues public-after abusing for 20 years-like gh 15 says we all bullshit about our usage of drugs---and the risks and complications--so unless you are a current ifbb pro or top national guy-stfu-and stick to ur odd cycle down there in brazil away from the real bbing world- you will be fine--

well, what i use is not really important here, is it? i have done my fair share of serious cycles.... and even competed.... i just stopped at regional level.... i had my reasons for that....ecplained it a zillion times... maybe i will compete again dunno....
but that in no way should mean i do not know what i am talking about.
i actually have an athlete doing the mr. Universe this year... last year he took 5th.... this your i will have him top3!
and i have many , many , many friends who are TOP bb.... TOP.... i know what they take and how sick it is nowadays... i even said so in my post , but you are so edgy that you can't seem to read properly...
but my point was , and is.... that it is not the steroids that are the problem... nor the hgh...
that is why i took the 70's as an example.. because back then it was still mostly roids and roids only....
today it is different yes.... i agree...
but still most dudes are ok... even at high level..... some overdo stuff and pay a price yes....
but it's never the steroids.... always "other" things involved....

and cool to have another PRO here with us! why don't you pm ron and get you blue stars! we would all love to learn from you! cool ! ;)

Be Happy,
Optimus

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2012, 04:33:43 PM »
so if your doing the odd cycle here and there obviously the risk isnt as high-- if your using at the national or pro level for many years the risk is huge-so please =dont try and blow smoke up everyones ass when you have done NOTHING in competitive bbing-and your knowledge is from outside the box--i could tell you alot of fucked up stories about current sick and  retired pro bbers that i know first hand-wtf do u think happens to them all and why do you think all pros would make there health issues public-after abusing for 20 years-like gh 15 says we all bullshit about our usage of drugs---and the risks and complications--so unless you are a current ifbb pro or top national guy-stfu-and stick to ur odd cycle down there in brazil away from the real bbing world- you will be fine--

Ok, so tell us the stories.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2012, 04:44:22 PM »
 You ought to take that bloodwork to the nearest jiffy lube tech for his opinion too

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2012, 01:35:29 AM »
Were you on gear while getting the blood work?
did you take time off training a week before getting the blood work?
do you have total test and estrogen results?

Junk foods don`t kill people,steroids kill people!  ;D

I`m old but some of the guys here run some Mr. Olympia cycles just to look good going to Wal-Mart!   ;D

Not talking about anyone in particular but I`ve seen some insane cycles posted here and most would probably look just as good by cutting back a bit,and eating better, and training harder with more cardio, instead of taking boatloads of shit,eating ice cream and sushi, and thinking that drinking pineapple juice later will make it all better!  LOL :D
are you serious?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2012, 03:46:33 AM »
Were you on gear while getting the blood work?
did you take time off training a week before getting the blood work?
do you have total test and estrogen results?

are you serious?
well, considering the big smiley at the end of the sentence... i think it's safe to say Wes was joking a bit.... at least being sarcastic....
don't ya think?
 ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2012, 04:15:36 AM »
well, considering the big smiley at the end of the sentence... i think it's safe to say Wes was joking a bit.... at least being sarcastic....
don't ya think?
 ;D ;D ;D
Yeah lol i just had to make sure  ;D