Author Topic: needle size?  (Read 4749 times)

Sector

• Getbig II
Re: needle size?
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2012, 11:10:17 AM »
If usng slin, warm the vial in hot water, draws and injects easier.

Definatly. Usually I just run it under hot water for a minute or two but today I microwaved some water in a cup for 45 seconds and after taking it out I put the vial in the cup for 4-5 minutes. Easiest slin pin draw and shoot I have had so far.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2012, 09:39:30 PM »
how much oil you injecting in 1 shot ? carnt be a lot to take 30 seconds out that small a pin....

i do 2ml in 1 go and that takes me about 2 mins pluss out of a 23 . 1inch...

is it oil or water your injecting....

isent a sin pin to short for IM  ???

slin pins only hold 1 ml. great for daily shots of 100mg tren ace. ;)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2012, 09:40:57 PM »
Not at all. I would guess it takes me 30-60 seconds to inject but I am perfectly fine taking a little bit longer in trade off for even a chance of reducing scar tissue with smaller needles.

thanks for the advice. will give it a try. scar tissues is definitely a concern.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2012, 09:43:19 PM »
Slin needle for all GH and AAS use.

Easy and painless. Fucked myself up for years with big needles, needles to say slin pins are the way to go

but for aas at blasting dosages? ??? what do you do? multiple loaded slin pins? if i need to take more than 1 ml per day i tend to want to do it with a standard 23g 3ml capacity dart.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2012, 03:09:32 PM »
I use 1" 23g or 25g. Depends on where i'm shooting.

3ml barrels are perfect for me, as each time i shoot one it better be full.

I've met a few guys who had Slin pins break off in their muscle. One was easy to remove and the other had to have surgery to remove the needle. Those Slin needles are very weak. I have broken two of them and bent at least ten doing GH shots in my delts.

Good luck!

8)

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2012, 03:20:39 PM »
I use 1" 23g or 25g. Depends on where i'm shooting.

3ml barrels are perfect for me, as each time i shoot one it better be full.

I've met a few guys who had Slin pins break off in their muscle. One was easy to remove and the other had to have surgery to remove the needle. Those Slin needles are very weak. I have broken two of them and bent at least ten doing GH shots in my delts.

Good luck!

8)

Really... Thanks for scaring the shit out of me. All I have on hand is slin pins and now I dont wanna use them but im doing ED inject. Sheesh.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2012, 03:25:41 PM »
Really... Thanks for scaring the shit out of me. All I have on hand is slin pins and now I dont wanna use them but im doing ED inject. Sheesh.

Just laying the risks out there as i've seen it first hand.

I don't know many people who inject oil with Slin pins. This seems to be something that has popped up recently. I'm sure it has it's benefits, but it's not something i would recommend personally.

8)

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2012, 03:30:49 PM »
Just laying the risks out there as i've seen it first hand.

I don't know many people who inject oil with Slin pins. This seems to be something that has popped up recently. I'm sure it has it's benefits, but it's not something i would recommend personally.

8)

Ive bent a slin pin before but would you really have to be moving it back in forth in the muscle for it to break off? I would like to think some patience and precision could prevent this.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2012, 03:36:20 PM »
I would like to think some patience and precision could prevent this.

For sure.

I've hit my delts IM with GH thousands of times and only had a few problems. They will usually bend at worse, but i have seen two of them literally snap off.

It's not a huge issue, but it's worth noting as a precaution.

8)

volcnnxn

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2012, 04:21:21 PM »
slin pin in ventro-glute works very well as its easy to control, just takes some time to push in the oil. Takes alot of bending of the needle back and forth for it to actually break off. But it is possible.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2012, 09:26:45 PM »
Not at all. I would guess it takes me 30-60 seconds to inject but I am perfectly fine taking a little bit longer in trade off for even a chance of reducing scar tissue with smaller needles.

bro thanks for the tip. tried this today. worked like a charm. thanks again.

mattikus1983

• Getbig I
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2012, 10:26:18 PM »
Definatly. Usually I just run it under hot water for a minute or two but today I microwaved some water in a cup for 45 seconds and after taking it out I put the vial in the cup for 4-5 minutes. Easiest slin pin draw and shoot I have had so far.
is the vial totally submerged under the hot water?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2012, 10:48:26 PM »
is the vial totally submerged under the hot water?

No. It should be able to stand up while in the water. I suppose you could just toss it in some hot water but I prefer not to get any water on the top of the vial.

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2012, 11:25:48 PM »
Fill the sink to about 1 " of hot water and stand the vials up in it. You don't submerge and contaminate the insertion point of the vial.
It's not Tennis!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2012, 03:57:36 AM »
hey guys what size needle would be best for oil-based IM injections, i was thinking 25ga?

i've injected water-based stuff with a 22g and it was rather unpleasant...

i use 22 or 23g, 1.5 inch for thigh injections...

any needle size smaller than that would take too fucking long , any needle size bigger than that will eventually cause more bruising and years down the road, will cause muscle damage if you constantly hit it with larger needles

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2012, 04:10:48 PM »
thanks for the advice. will give it a try. scar tissues is definitely a concern.

while we're on the subject is there any way to actually get rid of scar tissue other than surgery? deep tissue massage?

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2012, 04:24:16 PM »
29g slin pin
ventro glute
could use in quads and many other areas too

seriously how do you bend a slin pin going into your shoulder. do you just jab it in uncontrolled... only a retard could break one off inside

you can bend a slin pin 90 degrees then back and again to 90 degrees before it breaks

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2012, 04:30:04 PM »
29g slin pin
ventro glute
could use in quads and many other areas too

seriously how do you bend a slin pin going into your shoulder. do you just jab it in uncontrolled... only a retard could break one off inside

you can bend a slin pin 90 degrees then back and again to 90 degrees before it breaks

i've used the u-100 needles and accidentally bent em slightly going into the vial but never in the muscle, i keep that thing still as fuck when injecting lol.

but i agree i would imagine it would be hard to break unless defective or maybe if you're reusing several times