Author Topic: For anyone supporting ObamaCare who hates Rick Santorum - READ THIS!  (Read 2082 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
For you criminal perverts who hate Saint Rick and support ObamaCare - ponder the below example I come up with and ask yourself how you would react if a Prez. Santorum did this in 2013.   

________________________ ___

Santorum and the Congress pass a widesweeping "anti-crime" law on the basis that crime is a national crisis affecting interstate commerce.  The Government makes the argument that its finances are stretched beyond the ability to provide adequate police forces and that crime is rising, jails over crowded, etc. 

Lets say the Federal Govt deems crime to be an issue national in scope and deems it necessary and proper for every citizen to purchase firearms from companies that the Federal Govt deems fit as it believes armed citizens protect and promote the general welfare and protect others from Crime.  The NRA, S&W, Colt, Remington, all lobby for the bill and shower congress w money for its passage.  The NRA also lobbies for 5 days a year of mandatory firearm training.  National Martial Arts Lobby gives millions to congress to include mandatory self defense training from government approved programs run by Gracie BJJ, etc.     

The Govt then passes a law mandating that every citizen is mandated from the age of 18 to buy a semi-auto rifle, a pistol, and a shotgun, 5 days of firearm training, and enrollment in Gracie BJJ or some other type of self defense plan only companies the govt deems fit.  Colt, S&W, and Remington are the only companies you are permitted to buy guns from under this law BTW.  You need to provide proof of ownership of said guns, training, on your tax return.  For very poor people, the govt will provide the weapons or at least a subsidy and create subsidies for BJJ classes.  By the way, for  peace groups, anti-war types, etc , there will be no exemptions at all to this mandate since the Federal Govt says its interests in lowering crime outweigh those opposed to the mandate on humanitarian grounds. 

PLEASE SHOW ME THE SUBSTANTIVE DIFFERENCE W OBAMACARE AND THE ARGUMENTS MADE BEFORE THE SC BY OBAMA?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW WHY OBAMACARE IS SO DANGEROUS? 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Yeah. except this would be awsome.
L

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact

Hahahahaha, my thoughts exactly! We'd be like the Swiss, except a thousand times more awesome.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hahahahaha, my thoughts exactly! We'd be like the Swiss, except a thousand times more awesome.

Making my point - just because something might be laudable and good does not make it legal or constitutional. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
I thought there was some town or county or whatever in Texas that required carrying a gun?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I thought there was some town or county or whatever in Texas that required carrying a gun?

I think Alabama did it - but that would be legal under the 10th Amendment whereas nationally, I don't think so. 

Well on second thought - maybe the govt could compel people to join a "well regulated militia" ? / ?   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

Yeah they all get one of these.....I've never fired one but Gen Abazaids security detail had them and they let us screw around with them for a few mintes. Very compact and comfortable....but they had all the bells and whistles
L

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Yeah they all get one of these.....I've never fired one but Gen Abazaids security detail had them and they let us screw around with them for a few mintes. Very compact and comfortable....but they had all the bells and whistles
Yeah the Sig SG's are awesome.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand

I would vote for rik if he promised such and delivered!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
240, Straw, benny, blackass, anyone want to make an argument that this is not ok but obamacare is? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: For anyone supporting ObamaCare who hates Rick Santorum - READ THIS!
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2012, 08:49:19 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2012, 10:40:23 AM »
240, Straw, benny, blackass, anyone want to make an argument that this is not ok but obamacare is? 

i'm with santorum on this issue.

mitt and newt, they support that individual mandate like pres obama does.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 05:16:03 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/01/nelson-georgia-family-protection-ordinance_n_2995657.html

LOL - liberal communistshit stains now hate mandates.

F em all, every last obama voting scumbag