Author Topic: GH15: 2G OF PRIMO A WEEK  (Read 40763 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
GH15: 2G OF PRIMO A WEEK
« on: March 27, 2012, 07:51:57 PM »
WHAT HAPPENS IF U MEGA DOSE THIS HORMONA?

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
Re: GH15: 2G OF PRIMO A WEEK
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 07:55:00 PM »
Your bank account is quickly drained

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 07:59:07 PM »

NEGRO PLEASE

MAIN MAN IS OFFERING IT FAIRLY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Swlabr

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 08:03:32 PM »
you go gurl

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 08:03:50 PM »

x 2 lol  ;D

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 08:32:47 PM »

HAHA

Id imagine you would be full and dry as fuck though. 

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 08:40:03 PM »
x2 above post

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 08:56:40 PM »
Fuck this needs to be tried
Thunderdome approved

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 12:32:11 AM »
NOSLEEP

do you really need gh15 to tell you ?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2012, 02:34:35 AM »
NOSLEEP

do you really need gh15 to tell you ?

YES AT 2G IM CURIOUS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2012, 02:44:01 AM »
WHAT HAPPENS IF U MEGA DOSE THIS HORMONA?

nothing,, you look more polished ,, tighter,, more quality look ,, the one problem primobolona has is...it sometimes if you dont know what you doing ...it can fuck up trenblona driness and squariness,, trenblona will get you very cartoonish squary a look every girl gets wet wet wet when she see,, primobolana take this look and make it fuller and tighter...but ! it will result in little less dry look so...you need to know how to incorperate rprimobolana into trenbolona and when to get primobolana out

primobolona is basicaly nandrolona with no sides...minimal minimal water retention but this minimal water retention is enough! to fuck with the trenblolona look of the hard dry 6% andbring you to litle less dry 6.5 % which is a diff when it comes to squariness ,, you need to know how to work them

there is NOTHING that beats a squary physiqe,, squary angled edgy large and conditioned look ,, this is the look that even if you are exactly same size as another fella when it comes to lean muscle....you will LOOK bigger due to the way your individual muscle look ...vry low bodyfat very squary ,, muscle climb to the surface and sit on top of bone and thats about it....this look if 190lb or over....is a female killing look make you look huge ,,make you look invinsible,, make you look lik ethe best body around,, and make you ....well make whores stare at you when you chose your beef in walmart and you with back twards them ....turn around fast with out them ready and you will see all the teeny boops basicaly have their hand on thei clit ready to open legs

gh15 approved
fallen angel

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2012, 02:56:12 AM »

lol, aint that the truth

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2012, 03:27:38 AM »
Teeny boops

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2012, 04:51:24 AM »
OK I'll JUST STICK TO A NEAR GRAM A WEEK.  :D

THX GOD. CAN I SEND U PICS IN CONFIDENTIAL AGAIN LATER?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

bleed

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2012, 06:28:42 AM »
When would the best time be to cut primo out precontest?  2 weeks? Run it up to the show?  Dosage dependent?

nothing,, you look more polished ,, tighter,, more quality look ,, the one problem primobolona has is...it sometimes if you dont know what you doing ...it can fuck up trenblona driness and squariness,, trenblona will get you very cartoonish squary a look every girl gets wet wet wet when she see,, primobolana take this look and make it fuller and tighter...but ! it will result in little less dry look so...you need to know how to incorperate rprimobolana into trenbolona and when to get primobolana out

primobolona is basicaly nandrolona with no sides...minimal minimal water retention but this minimal water retention is enough! to fuck with the trenblolona look of the hard dry 6% andbring you to litle less dry 6.5 % which is a diff when it comes to squariness ,, you need to know how to work them

there is NOTHING that beats a squary physiqe,, squary angled edgy large and conditioned look ,, this is the look that even if you are exactly same size as another fella when it comes to lean muscle....you will LOOK bigger due to the way your individual muscle look ...vry low bodyfat very squary ,, muscle climb to the surface and sit on top of bone and thats about it....this look if 190lb or over....is a female killing look make you look huge ,,make you look invinsible,, make you look lik ethe best body around,, and make you ....well make whores stare at you when you chose your beef in walmart and you with back twards them ....turn around fast with out them ready and you will see all the teeny boops basicaly have their hand on thei clit ready to open legs

gh15 approved

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2012, 06:50:46 AM »

gh15 approved

For those that doubt gh15 hormone expertise- READ ABOVE.

Do not know who this man is but he is incredibly knowledgeable and knows things only an expert with many years of anabolic use, who has used and advised others would know.

SL1CED

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 07:21:15 AM »
I'm real curious bro, would you actually do it? I'd love for you to do it and report back. Price wise, I imagine it'd be really brutal.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 07:46:30 AM »
Buyer beware my friend.  If the price is too good to be true, then so is hoping that is 100% quality primo in the vial.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2012, 07:47:38 AM »
Buyer beware my friend.  If the price is too good to be true, then so is hoping that is 100% quality primo in the vial.
\

THIS IS STRGO BRAND BRO. STRGO BRAND. STRGO BRAND!
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2012, 07:49:57 AM »
\

THIS IS STRGO BRAND BRO. STRGO BRAND. STRGO BRAND!

Ah ok.  His price is not that cheap compared to others, so when you said cheap I was wondering who you were talking about.  His primo is PRIMO!

Is he offering you a lower price? PM me the details.  I was about to order 10 or so vials and would be curious to know.

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2012, 08:32:19 AM »

gh15 approved

so what is the proper timing here? As in when do u pull primo but keep tren running   If 2 weeks out from show and u are stopping test is this when u pull out the primo too?

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 08:54:20 AM »

gh15 approved

hahaah i love nothing more than when gh15's talks about whores getting wet over the trenbolona look

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2012, 09:29:39 AM »
anyone knows if the one russian source selling a huge variety of ug gear and sponsoring at pm has legit primo? i have heard some good reviews lately, both online and in person, but would like to hear more opinions...being a sponsor at pm just never seems to be a good sign...

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2012, 10:06:06 AM »
I used a gram of primo last year. Stuff was awesome, put solid mass on me and gave me a very full and vascular look.
It is a great mass builder for me in high doses, and gives me a little recomping effect. Fullness and vasularity go
way up.
I think primo is way underrated. It is my favorite, but part of that is because of the lack of sides. I hate sides.

Antithesis

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2012, 10:08:58 AM »
That's a shit load of oil.  Too bad primo has such a high molecular weight.