Author Topic: GH15: 2G OF PRIMO A WEEK  (Read 40976 times)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
Re: GH15: 2G OF PRIMO A WEEK
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2017, 09:12:40 AM »
Your genetics suck.  Time to rethink things.

yeah, thanks. can i see your elite genetics?

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2017, 09:21:48 AM »
Jeez you guys have already forgotten the kigtropin scam gh15 was part of. HE RIPPED PPL OFF

Ban this guy

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2017, 01:37:22 PM »
^yoru nose will grow long from all this lieing.. filt,,

another professional scam muscle ip gang member..

its amazing how they are let pop their head here,, they are so scared of gh15 loose they brign everything they can but today they cant do a thing.. 2 sites baby.. 2!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2017, 10:49:28 AM »
Oh please.

Do yourself a favor and go to the bodybuilding.com forums where you can trick and rip off teenagers with your essays of how tren and gh will make you look. That's all you are good for anyway. Every one of your posts is the same and you end up talking about big hard muscles. We all know you"re a shmoe anyway

Your time here is over

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2017, 12:57:00 PM »
yeah, thanks. can i see your elite genetics?

You can use any HG GH.  There is nothing special about Saizen compared to Humatrope, Serostim, Genotropin, Nutropin AQ, Norditropin. They are all the same, as long as you are getting a legit product.  The only difference is the fillers that are used.  They all contain the same amount 191 aa sequence Human Growth Hormone.  You might notice slight difference between brands as far as dryness/water retention, but nothing that is going to make Saizen the only FDA GH you should use or seek out.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2017, 01:30:35 PM »
Oh please.

Do yourself a favor and go to the bodybuilding.com forums where you can trick and rip off teenagers with your essays of how tren and gh will make you look. That's all you are good for anyway. Every one of your posts is the same and you end up talking about big hard muscles. We all know you"re a shmoe anyway

Your time here is over

lol atleast you are funny.. stimulate me laughihng lol

I'm timeless the last 13 years should proven it quite clear.. first quarter of the 21st century belonged to me! straight out.. facts on the grouns my friendly friend,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2017, 01:35:04 PM »
You can use any HG GH.  There is nothing special about Saizen compared to Humatrope, Serostim, Genotropin, Nutropin AQ, Norditropin. They are all the same, as long as you are getting a legit product.  The only difference is the fillers that are used.  They all contain the same amount 191 aa sequence Human Growth Hormone.  You might notice slight difference between brands as far as dryness/water retention, but nothing that is going to make Saizen the only FDA GH you should use or seek out.

no,, there is rating I established,, and it due to the fillers.. and other aspects of the gh..

if you learn and look well into the fda gh system you will see some are for burnt victims and hiv patients to save their lifes.. and some is for legit stature issues,,
'
I ask again to simply read the bible or you can be on gh its all over there.. you can also read on my millions of search engines just hit gh15 bible or whatever you put with gh15 you will find a lot of me lol,,

the difference is not slight.. it is big different betyween blue top saizen and humatrope.. I tested all fda gh and they work differently hands on..

yes they are all 191 but visually you will look better! leaner! thinner skin! thinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnner skin.. and more veins poping to the surface.. spider veins and generally speaking all veins with paper thin skin when you are on blue top saizen,, it also melt adipose better and ofcourse distribute water much better than humatrope which is the twin brother of the aas nandrolone when it comes to water distribution and feel of moooooooooooooosh sandy redish feel,,

trust me my friend.. I dont make money from this gh.. i am telling you this because sources wont!

I'm the best there ever will be for athletes.. because i come at it with no agenda!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2017, 01:37:25 PM »
Jeez you guys have already forgotten the kigtropin scam gh15 was part of. HE RIPPED PPL OFF

Ban this guy

Correct Well Said -- Yet for some unknown reasons he's not Banned.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2017, 01:46:42 PM »
^you dont get it eh?

you are a wanna be.. you kneo what wanna be is? you also lie a lot! rarely you say a word of truth and it is insult for others on any sites,,

you just lie..

as someone from boloks uk you should know wht international means.. and should be able to see in the way i comprize sentences tht Americana was never ever were i was born,, to compare me to a redneck.. is showing you! sir hve no ability to distingwish simple things other distingwished many years ago,, even the slowest of them all dont join with you in this idiotic lie.. they know beter,,

you embaressing yourself

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2017, 11:26:31 PM »
Anyone not getting that one of the dealers GH15 shills for currently has a large stock of blue top saizen? LOL!!!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2017, 12:33:07 AM »
^ the sponsors.. the sources.. that are passing hands on test.. may or may not have it,, i believe all sponsors everywhere has blue top saizen simply because its the cheapest fda gh out there..

you really come off as goolible,, seriously

how about contributing to the site here or there insteasd of baloning around?

add some knowledge if you have it insread of trying to get the day of yesterday.. and if you want to get in time machine.. you go into different universe though.. so whatever you change dont effect the one you left.. you are shit out of luck my friendly friend,,

in any case try to contribute more bodybuild and less balonie,, would be nicer for the forum both here and there,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2017, 12:25:25 PM »
^ the sponsors.. the sources.. that are passing hands on test.. may or may not have it,, i believe all sponsors everywhere has blue top saizen simply because its the cheapest fda gh out there..

you really come off as goolible,, seriously

how about contributing to the site here or there insteasd of baloning around?

add some knowledge if you have it insread of trying to get the day of yesterday.. and if you want to get in time machine.. you go into different universe though.. so whatever you change dont effect the one you left.. you are shit out of luck my friendly friend,,

in any case try to contribute more bodybuild and less balonie,, would be nicer for the forum both here and there,,

gh15 approved

hey gh 15 i heard they are faking the geno 36 iu pens a lot these days. any tips to know real from fake?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2017, 12:26:18 PM »

lilhawk on the money as usual. whats your current stack, mate?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2017, 12:44:13 PM »
hey gh 15 i heard they are faking the geno 36 iu pens a lot these days. any tips to know real from fake?

get it from approved sponsors.. and they are not many,, but there are sponsors who deserve to sponsor athletes.. who been consistant for ever who are legit pharmacys and supply the ifbb.. those are the ones you should get your genotropin or blue top saizen or noditropin or any fda gh from,,

the fakes are real good when it comes to genotropin but since I never really got a fake genotropin the answer is negative,, I believe on gh15 there is a thread about it explaining the differences,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2017, 06:30:38 AM »
wasn't nosleep the kid who had some nvq kig kits left 1 year after the scam and then refused to give any for testing lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2017, 11:42:21 PM »
^whats nvg? you mean the sugar scam of ip that bait and switch the stamp batch of legit kigtropin they made? yes I believ eno sleep stil have kits I'm not really sure but its been 6 years.. its a very very long time 6 years,, still I would buy it from him for 1000 usd per kit if he just offered it to me,, I really would put 1000 usd for a kit of 10 vials of stamped legit kigtropin.. actually you know what? 1500 usd,, if he see it contact me i send 1500 for a legit kit if he stil has it

i also wonder why not sending it to test.. i asked back then but he never did

and lastly who baned you fro mgh15? your name is familiar let me know i remember someone a fella or pupil,, no one with the name pupil should be banned from gh15 site ever,, let me know why they banned you seriously.. if you want in pm its fine

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2017, 12:52:20 PM »
Back to the topic, I think 200mg of Primo ed along with Euipoise and low tren (50mg a day) and low test (200mg per week) would yield an awesome dry look?  What do you guys think?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2017, 07:16:15 PM »
Back to the topic, I think 200mg of Primo ed along with Euipoise and low tren (50mg a day) and low test (200mg per week) would yield an awesome dry look?  What do you guys think?

This shit needs to stop. 1400mg of primo per week?
1. You can't afford it.
2. You don't need that much "real" primo.
3. You are more than likely going to be injecting eq or mast whilst thinking it's primo.

Fuck it, it's your money/organs.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2017, 03:09:37 AM »
1. You can't afford it.
3. You are more than likely going to be injecting eq or mast whilst thinking it's primo.

joooooos have absolute shit bb genetics

wide ass hips, narrow slooped down shoulders..... JUST AWFUL  >:( >:( >:(

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2017, 01:38:34 PM »
joooooos have absolute shit bb genetics

wide ass hips, narrow slooped down shoulders..... JUST AWFUL  >:( >:( >:(

Coming from the king of bunk gear using. Fuck off iggy pop.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2017, 01:56:25 PM »
Coming from the king of bunk gear using. Fuck off iggy pop.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2017, 08:39:50 AM »
1. You can't afford it.

1.  I can, easily
2.  That's why I asked the question.  Would it be worth to take that much vs 100mg a day?
3.  I won't be injecting mast/eq or anything other than real Primo.  It was sent to a Lab for analysis and came back 100% Primo E. 

You might inject based on trust from a source, not everyone does.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2017, 01:59:03 PM »
1.  I can, easily
2.  That's why I asked the question.  Would it be worth to take that much vs 100mg a day?
3.  I won't be injecting mast/eq or anything other than real Primo.  It was sent to a Lab for analysis and came back 100% Primo E. 

You might inject based on trust from a source, not everyone does.

Did it come back 100% primo or did it just say that yes, there is some primo in it?  Let's assume you have real 100% primo.  The real primo
that we used in the 90's was run at 2-3 amps per week.  At the most, every other day.  I would do 100mg every other day and use it for a
longer period of time.  Real primo is a game changer. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2017, 03:08:25 PM »
Why take just 2grams

Take 1grm Primo & Tren Hex Every day + 20iu FDA Blue Top Saizen + Kigtropin use only legit one.

Report Back.

;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2017, 12:12:58 AM »
^trenbolona hex is useless when you have trenbolona ace which is the prime hormone we use in the pros and it was like that also during negma era.. trenbolona ace is all one need,, when it comes to blue top saizen 8-15 iu will do for ifbb pro level.. and! if could truly get a hold of legit kigtropin whatever the fuck the legit stamp batch was.. which i assume was igf1bp3 like ghlr from gh15 site claim.. then he would also be able to look out of this world.. literally

wether he become professional or not depend on his genetic respond to hormones and luck..

ofcourse he need to compete and be consistant in his training.. but the most important factor ALWAYS is genetic respond to hormones in general and being able to sustain those hormones aka genetics.. rest is luck,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel