Author Topic: How much should I be eating on this cycle?  (Read 879 times)

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
How much should I be eating on this cycle?
« on: March 27, 2012, 10:01:50 PM »
I'm trying to get to 6% at 205-210.

Right now I'm 210, 10%, 5'10.5".

Been on 4-5 iu thanktropin for about 2 months.

As of last friday, this is my cycle:

Week 1-14 5iu thanktropin 6on/1off
Week 1-14 350mg sust/wk
Week 1-8  80mg tren ace eod (will bump to 100 eod once I adjust to sides)
Week 1-4  100mg test prop eod
Week 1-14 12.5mg aromasin eod

My diet has the following macros:

83 F, 280 C, 188 P, 2565 Kcal.

I lift 4 days per week. The other 3 days I run 7-8 miles.

I think I may be eating too little, but I definitely don't want to over eat, because I'd rather be lean than big. Never been sub 8% before, and when I did, I was fucking 175.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
Re: How much should I be eating on this cycle?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 10:58:51 PM »
What is the point of the running 7-8 miles?,  try doing your cardio on training days and adjust your diet according to how you look, if you're shedding fat and retaining your muscle stick with it. 2500 calories for someone that's over 200 pounds is sure to be well under maintenance. Id go by the mirror and if youre happy with the results youer seeing keep it up, if not adjust accordingly.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 11:08:36 PM »
calories are a little on the low side. i think you'll be fine with the amount of gear you're running and the gh. losing muscle will not be an issue at all, however, gaining muscle will be a little slow (with the caveat that fat will be melting off you if this follow this regime.)

if you're running t3 you'll run into some strength issues and deflate a tad bit but you didn't mention t3 so i'm assuming you aren't supplementing it.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 11:11:42 PM »
calories are a little on the low side. i think you'll be fine with the amount of gear you're running and the gh. losing muscle will not be an issue at all, however, gaining muscle will be a little slow (with the caveat that fat will be melting off you if this follow this regime.)

if you're running t3 you'll run into some strength issues and deflate a tad bit but you didn't mention t3 so i'm assuming you aren't supplementing it.

No, I'm running exactly what I listed. I take zero other supps (well, coffee in the am).

I was thinking of upping the protein. Good idea?

And yes, my main concern is losing fat moreso than gaining lbs. I'd be happy at 6% and 195lb, but hopefully not lighter. If so, would upping the dosage be the way to go?

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 11:51:38 PM »
If it was me with the same goals in mind, id switch up the cycle a bit first.  10ius would help a lot but if you cant afford it you should still be alright with 5.  

700 tren
300 prop
525 mg masteron
and if you could afford it, primo at 700

With out the primo, those are just a little above your doses.  Tren sides are over-rated.  Sure 350 to allow you body to adjust, but more magic will happen doubling that dose, so 700 should be ran.  Higher tren will allow you to eat more and grow lean

t3 50 or clen

with 5-10 ius

lots of good drugs to make your body lean up and grow.  

With diet, you would jack up your calories, the tren and gh will be eating through those cals and making you look great on that combination of drugs.  Id start off around the 3000 mark.  Going from your breakdown, id up the protein and carbs, fats are ok.  Eat Lean beef, eggs, fish chicken for protein, which ever you like or combination.  You will also need to cheat frequently because your body will be burning through everything so quickly.  Ice cream, cereal, candy etc. are all good....I like to eat a lot of oats and sweet potatoes as quality carbs too.  As you go along, just adjust food as you look, or as the scale goes.  When you flaten out, throw in a cheat meal, raise you carbs, eat something.  You should be able to lean out nicely around those cals, but if somethings not working just adjust accordingly.

If you seem to be having trouble getting truly lean on those doses, drop your cals significantly lower for a week.  Still eat cheat foods when flattening out.  You should have no problem getting very lean at this point.   When you are happy with your look, add in higher cals again.  Fill out a little more.  Basically like a little deplete.  Then fill out.  You can pull your gh, add in ephedrine,  perhaps some adrol.  Just play around with different things.