Author Topic: Police: Zimmerman story is 'consistent' with evidence in Trayvon Martin shooting  (Read 1502 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
props for this post.  good stuff.  I feel the kid was a drug dealer who may have caused this fight that got him shot.  but i also feel this shooter was irresponsible and reckless - and that the police dept may have not done their job with someone who was sort of, one of their own.  if he called the police 50 ot 70 times, there's no doubt he was always chatting with them and sucking up, in this small town of 53k people. 

I wonder if there was any relationship on a personal level between the shooting investigators, police brass, and this guy.

Google his father.. Robert Zimmerman...oh.. i mean Judge Robert Zimmerman

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
props for this post.  good stuff.  I feel the kid was a drug dealer who may have caused this fight that got him shot.  but i also feel this shooter was irresponsible and reckless - and that the police dept may have not done their job with someone who was sort of, one of their own.  if he called the police 50 ot 70 times, there's no doubt he was always chatting with them and sucking up, in this small town of 53k people. 

I wonder if there was any relationship on a personal level between the shooting investigators, police brass, and this guy.
THATS EXACTLY THE SAME SHIT WEVE ALL BEEN SAYING ALL THE TIME! None of us knows what happened, so why the fuck have you been pretending to know without a shadow of a doubt!?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
THATS EXACTLY THE SAME SHIT WEVE ALL BEEN SAYING ALL THE TIME! None of us knows what happened, so why the fuck have you been pretending to know without a shadow of a doubt!?

i think we've established that the police fucked up by not alcohol testing him, given his history.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
i think we've established that the police fucked up by not alcohol testing him, given his history.

So you're hinging your entire argument on the possibility that Zimmerman "may have" been intoxicated in "executed" this kid because he's a racist and hates blacks?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
So you're hinging your entire argument on the possibility that Zimmerman "may have" been intoxicated in "executed" this kid because he's a racist and hates blacks?

no, that's my attack on the san PD.

my disdain for him is that he caused this whole shitstorm by pushing a minor into a scared situation in the dark.

I guess I can put a pitbull in the closet, stab it in the eye with a pencil a few times, pour some chum in there, then try to pet it gently.

if it bites me, obviously I've done nothing wrong and can put the fcker down.  Justified!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
this story could have been avoided if these neighborhood watches would do as they were intended to do,watch and call the police and keep an eye on the suspect.but instead these Charles Bronson want a be's have so stick their nose where it doesn't belong

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
this story could have been avoided if these neighborhood watches would do as they were intended to do,watch and call the police and keep an eye on the suspect.but instead these Charles Bronson want a be's have so stick their nose where it doesn't belong

You don't know that. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

Dont you think the police would have required a breathlyzer if they suspected he was intoxicated?  They need some cause, like the smell of alcohol on his breath.  Are you suggesting they intentionally did not test him?  Serious question.
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
if he's not there he's not going to get in a fight :o  :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
if he's not there he's not going to get in a fight :o  :D :D

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Dont you think the police would have required a breathlyzer if they suspected he was intoxicated?  They need some cause, like the smell of alcohol on his breath.  Are you suggesting they intentionally did not test him?  Serious question.

i dunno.  from what is being said, they didn't take his clothes, his blood (would have indicated drug use).  His dad is a judge, wiggs said.  its a small town.  

I can't just assume the police would have done anything, in this case.  Did you see that huge list I posted earlier?  They've made 7 or 8 fckup so far, a few they have admitted.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
WTF? This has NOTHING to do with you pretending to know everything about this man, about his life details, his thoughts, his wants, how he percieves himself and exactly what went down that night.

But, lets entertain your dumbass idea for a second.
If they suspected he was drunk, they wouldve tested him. You dont think the PD is that fucking dumb do you, that they wouldnt be able to tell if he smelled/acted buzzed? I dont know about you, but I can tell instantly if someone has had anything to drink.