Author Topic: Human Grade V Under Ground  (Read 3369 times)

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Human Grade V Under Ground
« on: October 25, 2005, 01:06:17 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This habit sure can get expensive….. I have always used Human Grade gear but I have to say some of the UG labs have some great prices. It sure would be keeping this on the down low a little less stressful.

Give it up bros…. Who uses HG and who has an UG they trust??

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Human Grade V Under Ground
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 07:09:23 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This habit sure can get expensive….. I have always used Human Grade gear but I have to say some of the UG labs have some great prices. It sure would be keeping this on the down low a little less stressful.

Anyone??

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 08:50:10 AM »
i have used both and i will always go back to ug lab now a days
OFFSHOREIRONcom

Crazy-canuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 04:23:08 PM »

UG labs are way cheaper and you can get funky combos and better doses per mg.  You arent stuck with 250mg/ML like with HG.

BTW just make sure you order form a reputable UG lab that has a good solid reputation and you will be fine.

CC.