Author Topic: This is what the Dems have resorted too in the house floor  (Read 12272 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Re: This is what the Dems have resorted too in the house floor
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2012, 10:05:55 AM »
A lot more than yours fuckstick. You're a moron.

Coach is a personal trainer in California... Hes middle class at best...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2012, 10:12:38 AM »
Coach, The problem is for 50 years you watch the news from the "system", so your regurgitating what the "system" wants you to... I dont watch ANY news outlets as they are all paid by both parties to report the news THEY want them to report... Our media outlets are corporations, they are all in sync to help their "bosses" aka, special interests... You think your sooo smart, and have it all figured out, but your a pawn as EVERYTHING you report... Its all controlled... Coach, I don't even live in the US anymore... I got tired of idiots like you from BOTH parties and got out before the ship sank...

Your right you are about 15 years older than me, and to be BLUNT, Im fucking rich and your a personal trainer.  By this time next year you will be another one with their hand out when the economy collapses and you cant afford to pay for a cup of water...

1. The only time I read anything it's usually in the morning before my first clients. I usually draw my conclusions from life experiences on how it effects my business, my employees and my lifestyle.

2. Good for you, you're rich. that being said you should know that borrowing then spending more than you borrow then borrowing again to pay back (at a higher interest rate) what's been already borrowed is a no win situation.

3. No, I'm not rich but I also have little debt and live very comfortably. Most rich people are leveraged up the ass. Being pretty much debt free means that I can weather almost any economic condition without sacrificing my lifestyle. And as I've said before...even my business is debt free. If i can't pay cash for it I don't buy it. (except for my boat ;D)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2012, 10:15:26 AM »
Coach is a personal trainer in California... Hes middle class at best...

I'm included in Obama's "1%"...we'll just put it that way!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2012, 10:17:00 AM »
Go to love how leftists always try to make it personal when they are losing an argument and can't defend the indefensible.  

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2012, 10:33:14 AM »
A majority of young people gather their opinions from their liberal college professors and the liberal press. Obama has almost every media outlet in his pocket. ABC, NBC, CBS, most cable channel news outlets, most news magazines, AOL, Yahoo, and the majority of major newspapers like the NY Times put out constant positive stuff for him. If they had FOX and the NY Post they would have almost every media outlet pounding the drum for them.  Whoever controls the media controls the country.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2012, 10:34:14 AM »
Obama and the democrats have been one big farce, from the inauguration fuck-up and onwards, just pathetic.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2012, 10:35:18 AM »
We got to get Falcon to clean this shit up.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2012, 10:36:57 AM »
"Coach" refuses to answer the questions: what is your highest level of education? What is your net worth?
(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2012, 10:37:41 AM »
"Coach" refuses to answer the questions: what is your highest level of education? What is your net worth?

None of your damn business.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2012, 10:39:37 AM »
Why should he have to justify any of that to you?  I may not agree with Coach, but there is no denying that he is successful at what he does.  If you are calling for his net worth and highest level of education, why don`t you put yours forth first.  Afterall, you are trying to compare yourself to him otherwise you wouldn`t ask such tawdry questions.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2012, 10:43:20 AM »
Why should he have to justify any of that to you?  I may not agree with Coach, but there is no denying that he is successful at what he does.  If you are calling for his net worth and highest level of education, why don`t you put yours forth first.  Afterall, you are trying to compare yourself to him otherwise you wouldn`t ask such tawdry questions.
Education: B.A., Annual Income 2011: $120,000.
(

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2012, 10:44:07 AM »

I know what a fucken C.unt

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2012, 10:47:17 AM »
I know what a fucken C.unt
You seem to get upset surrounding questions of education and money.
(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2012, 10:48:51 AM »
You seem to get upset surrounding questions of education and money.

You seem to be a typical lying leftist drone who makes it personal when he or she cant make a credible argument on the issue at hand.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2012, 11:03:40 AM »
Education: B.A., Annual Income 2011: $120,000.

That's not a net worth. It's a supposed income ::)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2012, 11:43:09 AM »
Interesting you instill some doubt into my income figure. Could it be you feel $110,000 is an extremely high amount of money? Because if that's the case, you've just indicated that you don't make much at all.
(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2012, 11:45:17 AM »
Interesting you instill some doubt into my income figure. Could it be you feel $110,000 is an extremely high amount of money? Because if that's the case, you've just indicated that you don't make much at all.

Stick to the topic at hand jackass - this has nothing to do with coachs' finances.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2012, 11:49:35 AM »
ROFLMAO, I have to say, Coach, you dished out a rather quick owning here.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2012, 11:58:33 AM »
You seem to be a typical lying leftist drone who makes it personal when he or she cant make a credible argument on the issue at hand.   
Argument regarding what? I was making an inquiry into the Coach's credibility regarding the claims he's making.
(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2012, 11:59:58 AM »
ROFLMAO, I have to say, Coach, you dished out a rather quick owning here.

He makes it too easy ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2012, 12:01:44 PM »
Argument regarding what? I was making an inquiry into the Coach's credibility regarding the claims he's making.

What does coach personally have to do with a ghetto jackass on the floor of the house acting like a thug? 

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2012, 12:02:25 PM »
He makes it too easy ;D
Care to answer the questions regarding your highest level of education and your net worth "coach"?
(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2012, 12:02:52 PM »

LOL...ok. If I told you I was part of Obama's "1%" what would that indicate to you? lol

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2012, 12:05:15 PM »
LOL...ok. If I told you I was part of Obama's "1%" what would that indicate to you? lol
I am not sure you have the intellectual capacity to understand what "1%" means. Also, a simple answer will do.
(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2012, 12:09:57 PM »
I am not sure you have the intellectual capacity to understand what "1%" means. Also, a simple answer will do.

Seems you're a very insecure little man about wanting to know the business of what someones net worth is. Perhaps you should start your own business and not being so expendable to one person with one income. You lose your job and you lose your entire income. We'll just say I'm comfortable.