Author Topic: This is what the Dems have resorted too in the house floor  (Read 12282 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
This is what the Dems have resorted too in the house floor
« on: March 28, 2012, 08:38:12 AM »
This party should disband. The most racist party and the most divisive President in the history of this country...pathetic!

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/dem-pulled-house-floor-trayvon-hoodie/450891

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

njanvi

• Getbig III
Re: This is what the Dems have resorted too in the house floor
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 08:39:00 AM »
Dear Coach,
please read a history before making statements like that.
thanks

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 08:41:29 AM »
Retards like that don`t belong in office at all. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 08:41:41 AM »
Dear Coach,
please read a history before making statements like that.
thanks

You first. Obama and his band of racists will be the reason why we will never have another black president qualified or not!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 08:42:14 AM »
You first. Obama and his band of racists will be the reason why we will never have another black president qualified or not!
I guarantee you Obama thinks that kind of behavior is moronic.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 08:42:30 AM »
Retards like that don`t belong in office at all. 

For once we agree.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 08:43:03 AM »

I should hope so.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 08:46:40 AM »
Coach, you realize people like you is what the "owners" of this country depend on... Idiots that take marching orders from a political party... how does it feel to be a sheep?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 08:48:33 AM »
Coach, you realize people like you is what the "owners" of this country depend on... Idiots that take marching orders from a political party... how does it feel to be a sheep?

Hahahahaha.....Hi Pot.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2012, 08:48:54 AM »
He has divided this country.  Those that work and pay taxes vs the people who take tax payer money.  The problem is that the takers are the soon to be majority. The problem is that we don't have enough people paying taxes to pay for all the give aways.   Government isn't the answer. It is the problem.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2012, 08:49:41 AM »
nothing new - politicians always look for an opportunity to gain some political gain from something that is currently close to heart
of the ordinary citizens.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2012, 08:50:12 AM »
The federal reserve is destroying our currency, we are giving trillions to the military industrial complex, bankers committing massive fraud and being protected by BOTH Republican and Democrats and idiots like Coach talk about how racist our half white half black president is... Shows you how InTeLigentz dA cOacH iz...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2012, 08:51:26 AM »
The federal reserve is destroying our currency, we are giving trillions to the military industrial complex, bankers committing massive fraud and being protected by BOTH Republican and Democrats and idiots like Coach talk about how racist our half white half black president is... Shows you how InTeLigentz dA cOacH iz...

Everything has to come to an end, i believe its time for America to pass on the torch and let somebody else have a shot at enslaving the world.
I think we (Germans) would be very good at it.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2012, 08:54:26 AM »
Thats what the powers that be want you to think... Fact is the US dollar lost 9% value in 2011... For people on fixed income it puts them in "circling the drain" category... We will exp at least 20-30% in the next 2-3 years...

You have a problem with a "tax taker" but you don't care the military industrial complex "takes" close to a trillion dollars a year with their "wars on terrorism"...

He has divided this country.  Those that work and pay taxes vs the people who take tax payer money.  The problem is that the takers are the soon to be majority. The problem is that we don't have enough people paying taxes to pay for all the give aways.   Government isn't the answer. It is the problem.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2012, 08:59:10 AM »
This party should disband. The most racist party and the most divisive President in the history of this country...pathetic!

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/dem-pulled-house-floor-trayvon-hoodie/450891

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Why do you bother following this shit Coach? You know politicians are all liars and there is nothing you or I will do will change this. Best thing you can do is focus on more positive things in your life such as your family. This shit just isn't worth it.
T

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2012, 08:59:51 AM »
Everything has to come to an end, i believe its time for America to pass on the torch and let somebody else have a shot at enslaving the world.
I think we (Germans) would be very good at it.

Thats already a done deal...  The US Dollar will not survive 2012... If anyone follows world financial system they already know this... Maybe I should be like coach and say "I know people in high places"...

1- China and Japan signed the worlds largest trade agreement in world history (will not use US Dollar)
2- Sanctions on Iran not allowing them to trade oil in US Dollars (India is paying in Tonne's of gold)
3- China and Australia exchanged 31 bullion in Currency YESTERDAY so they can trade after the US dollar is extinct
4- Hong Kong is the financial center of the world (as of last year)
5- China stopped buying US Debt in Nov of 2011 (yes the US dollar is done)

None of these things are reported by any American media outlet...  Its already a done deal... the US is finished...

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 09:06:35 AM »
Wish Zimmerman would have walked in and Tazed him      ;D

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 09:13:25 AM »
The political views of a dropout who parrots what he thinks he heard get said on  AM talk radio. Can you say "moron"?
(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2012, 09:23:53 AM »
I'm almost 50 years old you fucks. You clowns are just young enough to fall for the "progressive" bullshit that's been layed out for you and led to believe in the PS systems and Universities being taught at. You know shit. And the FACT that you're too blind to see what's been going on, the lying, the failed policies, the blatant racism and divisiveness, the treason, etc by this party is happening and you idiots don't even know the difference.

You think it's ok to spend and borrow think it's actually going to help, it doesn't, it digs us deeper and deeper. Idiot Busted can't seem to get that as for any other lib. The SERIOUS lack of commonsense is lacking to the point of being retarded and I'm not even close to kidding.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2012, 09:40:30 AM »
I'm almost 50 years old you fucks. You clowns are just young enough to fall for the "progressive" bullshit that's been layed out for you and led to believe in the PS systems and Universities being taught at. You know shit. And the FACT that you're too blind to see what's been going on, the lying, the failed policies, the blatant racism and divisiveness, the treason, etc by this party is happening and you idiots don't even know the difference.

You think it's ok to spend and borrow think it's actually going to help, it doesn't, it digs us deeper and deeper. Idiot Busted can't seem to get that as for any other lib. The SERIOUS lack of commonsense is lacking to the point of being retarded and I'm not even close to kidding.

50 yrs old? What's your highest level of education? What's your net worth?
(

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2012, 09:43:12 AM »

How many facebook friends do you have?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 09:44:27 AM »
50 yrs old? What's your highest level of education? What's your net worth?

A lot more than yours fuckstick. You're a moron.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2012, 09:44:46 AM »
Silly and disrespectful. Typical hypocrisy and hysteria from Coach, tho. Move along.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2012, 09:58:35 AM »

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2012, 10:01:23 AM »

You think it's ok to spend and borrow think it's actually going to help, it doesn't, it digs up deeper and deeper. Idiot Busted can't seem to get that as for any other lib. The SERIOUS lack of commonsense is lacking to the point of being retarded and i'm not even close to kidding.

Coach, The problem is for 50 years you watch the news from the "system", so your regurgitating what the "system" wants you to... I dont watch ANY news outlets as they are all paid by both parties to report the news THEY want them to report... Our media outlets are corporations, they are all in sync to help their "bosses" aka, special interests... You think your sooo smart, and have it all figured out, but your a pawn as EVERYTHING you report... Its all controlled... Coach, I don't even live in the US anymore... I got tired of idiots like you from BOTH parties and got out before the ship sank...

Your right you are about 15 years older than me, and to be BLUNT, Im fucking rich and your a personal trainer.  By this time next year you will be another one with their hand out when the economy collapses and you cant afford to pay for a cup of water...