Author Topic: new cycle what to expect  (Read 2024 times)

bench123

• Getbig I
new cycle what to expect
« on: March 28, 2012, 12:54:47 PM »
Im starting new cycle in a few weeks will be around 200lbs 10-11% what can I expect to gain if I eat heaps and dont worry about bf gains unless I get higher than 15%

750mg sus week
50mg prop on training days for first 4-5 weeks
400mg eq week
dbol 30mg a day for 4weeks

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
Re: new cycle what to expect
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 02:08:37 PM »
Im starting new cycle in a few weeks will be around 200lbs 10-11% what can I expect to gain if I eat heaps and dont worry about bf gains unless I get higher than 15%

750mg sus week
400mg eq week

What are your goals? Eq is better at a minimum of 600, don't bother running dbol that low, and don't bother with the prop there is prop in sustanon just inject the sust mwf

If you want lean gains run a CC of triblend per day, that comes out to 1050 mg per week which is plenty and you're going to get bigger while dropping body fat.

If you want the Strongman bloofy look replace eq with deca and bump dbol to 50 mg ed

Your current stack will leave you with a bloofy estrogenic physique, especially if you plan on "eating heaps"

bench123

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 11:45:41 PM »
Cheers for the advice guys

I wanna compete at 200+lb next year I'm 5'11 is it possible without gh??

I only ask as gh in my country is wat to expensive to run at a decent dose 1k for 100iu

I can only get tren e at the moment I can up the EQ but it's my first run with it as deca
Does nothing for me except give me crazy bp at 600mg a week and I don't bloat
At all on test well not lately anyway

I do have slin but don't know if I wanna go that route yet

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 06:41:32 PM »
Cheers for the advice guys

I wanna compete at 200+lb next year I'm 5'11 is it possible without gh??

I only ask as gh in my country is wat to expensive to run at a decent dose 1k for 100iu

I can only get tren e at the moment I can up the EQ but it's my first run with it as deca
Does nothing for me except give me crazy bp at 600mg a week and I don't bloat
At all on test well not lately anyway

I do have slin but don't know if I wanna go that route yet

You don't need GH dude.

Gh does not make you less "bloofy".

Your cycle is fine.

8)

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 08:04:33 PM »
Ud prob be 280 lbs lean with that cycle good luck.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 10:23:07 PM »
You don't need GH dude.

Gh does not make you less "bloofy".

Your cycle is fine.

8)

Agreed. Besides, this guy just stated he doesn't get all "Bloofy" on test, once again proving high doses of test can be used and used well if you're not a full blown retard.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 10:30:07 PM »

750mg sus week
400mg eq week

You could easily extend that Dbol out to 6wks, even 8 if you wanted to. Dose could go up a little too but 30mg may be all you need if it's a quality product. I prefer 50mg but if you've never used it 30mg is a good dose to see how things go.

Your EQ dose may be fine if it's high quality, but I'd be willing to bet more than 75% of the EQ out there is under-dosed....maybe more than that....it's probably the most commonly under-dosed product on earth and often actually a large ester testosterone labeled as EQ. Good high quality EQ is out there, but those who carry it are few and far between. Anyway, you may find 600mg to be a little more like it....of course, you can wait and see.

I'm assuming those first 4-5wks will have you around 1g of total testosterone...I'd keep it at that level the entire time either like you have laid out or with just Sust....either way will work just as good as the other. And just for the record, the pinning Prop on your workout days isn't really going to provide any advantage...I'd just pin it on the same days every wk to keep things simple whether I was training or not.

chess315

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 10:34:54 PM »
been reading a lot of your old post arnold jr there pretty good quality.
after i diet down a little im going to start a cycle kinda like you suggest

1-16 1000gram sustanon
1-16 450-600 deca

and have a lot of dbol and androl to use in and out. I mean its a pretty typical type cycle kinda hard to reinvent the wheel i guess. I may exchange the deca for tren or something else depending on how it goes. I'm debating using like 20mg dbol and 50mg androl to jump start it or all dbol maybe 50-60

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 10:48:41 PM »
been reading a lot of your old post arnold jr there pretty good quality.
after i diet down a little im going to start a cycle kinda like you suggest

1-16 1000gram sustanon
1-16 450-600 deca

and have a lot of dbol and androl to use in and out. I mean its a pretty typical type cycle kinda hard to reinvent the wheel i guess. I may exchange the deca for tren or something else depending on how it goes. I'm debating using like 20mg dbol and 50mg androl to jump start it or all dbol maybe 50-60

Nothing wrong with that plan. Of course, there's always more you can do with it, there's always more you can do with just about any plan, but that plan of test and deca will work.

If it were me though, I'd probably just go with Anadrol or Dbol at the front end, I'd just pick one or the other and and then finish out with one or the other towards the later half of the cycle. You could use one at the front end and the other at the back end or use the same one both times. My personal favorite would be Dbol both times, but that's because I never liked Anadrol for me because it gave me horrible insomnia. It didn't seem to when I first started using it, but I suspect it was fake. I later had script written Anadrol and I couldn't take the stuff or I'd b lucky to get 3hours of sleep in 3 days. Just a bad reaction to it in that way. I haven't heard of too many other people having that problem with Anadrol though.

chess315

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 11:04:52 PM »
 I tend to agree with you on all fronts. For the average guy I don't know that this can be beat other then using tren which I really don't want to do right now.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 11:10:46 PM »
I tend to agree with you on all fronts. For the average guy I don't know that this can be beat other then using tren which I really don't want to do right now.

Added HGH is always a good option if you can get a quality product.

bench123

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2012, 06:59:33 PM »
thanks for the reply arnold

do you think its possible to add a solid 25lbs in a year if I was to run test at 750mg year round and cycle in and out other compounds every 10 weeks or so with orals or am I better to run a cruise dose for a few weeks then blast again

chess315

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2012, 07:10:02 PM »

do you think its possible to add a solid 25lbs in a year if I was to run test at 750mg year round and cycle in and out other compounds every 10 weeks or so with orals or am I better to run a cruise dose for a few weeks then blast again
arnold jr might chime in but it would be rough if you mean 20-25lbs of actual muscle using only steroids and you where already past your natural limit.

bench123

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2012, 07:40:21 PM »
thats what I was thinking I started training at 130lbs so ive already added 70lbs of muscle and havent touched gh or slin so im not sure how much more my body will give me with just steroids I would love to get to 220-230lbs without slin or gh within the next year or so

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2012, 09:40:34 PM »

25lbs of pure muscle? I doubt it.

chess315

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2012, 09:46:15 PM »
imo average joe juicer only carries about 25lbs of muscle related to steroid anyways.  Like guy 220 15% uses steroids reaches 230 10% maybe I have never tried some of these kitchen sink cycles though. I think the power of steroids is over estimated by a lot of people are 20lb of actual muscle gain is underestimated.  There is not as many 230 10% people on only steroids as one would think very few people ever hit stage at 210 even. I know they are out there but thats my opinion of what an average user can achieve on 2grams or less. You walk around a pool at 230 10% or less bloofy or not people will notice.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2012, 11:48:25 PM »
Agreed. Besides, this guy just stated he doesn't get all "Bloofy" on test, once again proving high doses of test can be used and used well if you're not a full blown retard.

For that one must be using Arimidex or something to keep bloat at bay?

bench123

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 12:02:53 AM »
For that one must be using Arimidex or something to keep bloat at bay?

for me never I havent ever had an issue with bloat unless my bf was higher I have seen people bloat badly even on test prop and they were in low digit bf everyone reacts differently to certain compounds right?