Author Topic: Would you take filled syringes on the plane?  (Read 12489 times)

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
Would you take filled syringes on the plane?
« on: March 28, 2012, 02:24:40 PM »
Flying out for the weekend. That's 2 shots I'll miss. If I load them up can I somehow put them in my luggage without being detected? Anyone tried it?

JaylenTheSuperSaiyan

• Getbig I
Re: Would you take filled syringes on the plane?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 02:33:29 PM »
in australia domestic flights dont get searched for drugs
but im guessing youre not in australia, lol

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 02:56:16 PM »
Really? You must be a pro or just plain addicted.

I understand your question but first off, ask yourself what the risk-benefactor here is. Miss 2 shots or take a big risk being caught and processed by zealous police making an example out of you.

Miss 2 shots and you know what will happen...nothing at all. Your body will stay the same, 100% (or you must be over-optimized like most pro's so when you do miss a shot thats noticable).

Enjoy your weekend, forget about training and eating, get laid, eat well, laugh and come back feeling better and continue where you left off. 2 shots wont change a thing. I know, I travel too and when I do I miss shots by days and go off instantly for sometimes 4-6 weeks. And you know what? Nothing! After 3-4 weeks I will start loosing my edge offcourse and muscle hardness but will gain it in being relaxed, not pinning myself ED and eating more home-made meals. Then you look AND feel good!

Life is too short to think about your next injection and the exact hour you have to do it in.

Quite possibly the best post I've read on this site all year.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 03:18:46 PM »
Quite possibly the best post I've read on this site all year.
Are you saying you're going to let some rational and wise advice get in your way pinning 2 shots?  Oh brother what is this world coming to? ???

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 05:35:47 PM »
Not anymore. 11+ years ago sure, but not anymore. Either hit 'em before you leave or follow the other advice and realize its not the end of the world.

l

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 05:36:03 PM »
Yeah you'll be fine bro... People saying scared shit this and that blah blah blah have never done it... I did tons of research about not the same, but a similar question, and there were a few people saying greenlight, other's parroting all the other fucking balonie you hear... I haven't taking a loaded syringe, but I have taken several vials of tren and like 40 syringes in my luggage flying to domestic.... I was fine lol

TSA looks for bombs and weapons and shit, not fucking steroids... BUT MAKE SURE YOU PUT IT IN YOUR CHECKED BAG... and if yeah, your only bringing TWO LOADED SYRINGES... LOL walk in the fucking park... like I said, I had full vials.....

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 08:37:34 PM »
Flying out for the weekend. That's 2 shots I'll miss. If I load them up can I somehow put them in my luggage without being detected? Anyone tried it?

1) You probably wont be caught, and if you do, only a slap on the wrist...dont take vials, just take the syringes filled, just in case you get caught you can just say its B12... they wont send it to a lab to test for it, worst case they will confiscate it and write u up for their records, thats all

2) if you do decide to take it, check your bag, and put it with all the other liquids ( smapoo, toothpaste etc), so when they run it, all the liquids show up together, dont try to hide it somewhere else, thats even more suspicious to them

3) 2 shots will not kill you nor will it affect your body. you will live, and you will not even notice anything in your body... if you do notice anything, its all in your head

my advice, take one shot right before leaving for airport, and one shot as soon as you get back if you reallly want to minimize your loss ( but again, there will be no loss, but once you start injecting, its all in your head, if you miss a shot you think the world has come to an end)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 05:04:16 AM »
I hope you are not talking about getting syringes in your hand luggage into the cabin...

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 07:22:19 AM »
ok i have never had an issue sticking pre loaded syringes in my luggage. i used to dig a little area out under the foot bed (inside the sole) of a black air force 1 sneaker, then put the syringes in a piece of black trash bag, and then put it all together.

i mean i have gotten away with this a lot. however my feelings about doing this have changed, being that i am probably going to FLA later in the week, and while once upon a time i would have loaded up and stuck it in my luggage, i think i am just going to go and stick some orals in a pseudophedrine bottle (certain orals from someone look exactly like the red and white pseudopheds).

the long esters in my system will hold me over anyways, and it might feel nice to get off the tren for a bit in fact,

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 10:50:37 AM »
Yeah you'll be fine bro... People saying scared shit this and that blah blah blah have never done it... I did tons of research about not the same, but a similar question, and there were a few people saying greenlight, other's parroting all the other fucking balonie you hear... I haven't taking a loaded syringe, but I have taken several vials of tren and like 40 syringes in my luggage flying to domestic.... I was fine lol

TSA looks for bombs and weapons and shit, not fucking steroids... BUT MAKE SURE YOU PUT IT IN YOUR CHECKED BAG... and if yeah, your only bringing TWO LOADED SYRINGES... LOL walk in the fucking park... like I said, I had full vials.....

Although it might not be caught there's still a chance and its not one I'd recommend anyone take. Like you said, they're normally looking for serious threats but if your bag is randomly searched, and this happens, well, then you're screwed.

A prime example....I used to be on the road almost every Thur-Sun for work and I'd always pack a jug of protein powder and peanut butter in my luggage. If I didn't, work would sometimes get so busy I wouldn't have any other way to eat all day long. Numerous times this worked fine, but one day I was pulled aside and questioned because they found a jar of peanut butter in my bag...an unopened, sealed jar. Yes, they confiscated my peanut butter. They then took out the jug of protein powder, a new, unopened, sealed jug. They asked if they could open it and look inside. I said yes....what else could I say? The guy opens it, shifts the powder around while looking inside and then takes his hand bare hand and starts digging through the powder. His bare hand! He then says "OK, looks clean" and offers it back to me. Needless to say, I through that jug of powder in the trash...who could use that after some stranger stuck their filthy dirty hand all down through it?

This would be the last time I'd ever carry any food with me on the road. From then on out, my first stop was always a grocery store to get a few items to have on hand...like I said, it was either that or not eat all day long for a few days.

The overall point....this is definitely something I would not risk. You get searched and you're screwed.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2012, 01:30:35 PM »
I've done it before with no issues but after reading some of these replies I might think differently next time.  Especially if I'm only going to be away for a few days.

Another option might be to just mail your supplies to yourself wherever you're going to be staying.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2012, 01:55:50 PM »
Bring them, if security refuses to allow them, drop your pants and pin them both right there, call it front loading for the weekend.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2012, 05:01:31 PM »
Although it might not be caught there's still a chance and its not one I'd recommend anyone take. Like you said, they're normally looking for serious threats but if your bag is randomly searched, and this happens, well, then you're screwed.

A prime example....I used to be on the road almost every Thur-Sun for work and I'd always pack a jug of protein powder and peanut butter in my luggage. If I didn't, work would sometimes get so busy I wouldn't have any other way to eat all day long. Numerous times this worked fine, but one day I was pulled aside and questioned because they found a jar of peanut butter in my bag...an unopened, sealed jar. Yes, they confiscated my peanut butter. They then took out the jug of protein powder, a new, unopened, sealed jug. They asked if they could open it and look inside. I said yes....what else could I say? The guy opens it, shifts the powder around while looking inside and then takes his hand bare hand and starts digging through the powder. His bare hand! He then says "OK, looks clean" and offers it back to me. Needless to say, I through that jug of powder in the trash...who could use that after some stranger stuck their filthy dirty hand all down through it?

This would be the last time I'd ever carry any food with me on the road. From then on out, my first stop was always a grocery store to get a few items to have on hand...like I said, it was either that or not eat all day long for a few days.

The overall point....this is definitely something I would not risk. You get searched and you're screwed.
Damn!!!  That's fucked up man, I would have been pissed- They confiscated peanut butter, WTF lol 

And that guy that sifted through your powder with his bare hand - AGAIN WTF

That's a crazy story brother, but yes, I do agree with you about the random searches, as TSA is doing it more and more- especially on international flights.. I'm not saying there is ZERO risk, it's just a small risk you have to be willing to take.. Then again, I'm pretty sure they only do random searches with your carry on's... as checked bags go through the scanner... I'm actually 99% sure of this, so one should be fine...

Overall point, there is a tiny risk, but if you have the balls, you will be fine  ;D  ;D  ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012, 05:16:35 PM »
Damn!!!  That's fucked up man, I would have been pissed- They confiscated peanut butter, WTF lol 

And that guy that sifted through your powder with his bare hand - AGAIN WTF

That's a crazy story brother, but yes, I do agree with you about the random searches, as TSA is doing it more and more- especially on international flights.. I'm not saying there is ZERO risk, it's just a small risk you have to be willing to take.. Then again, I'm pretty sure they only do random searches with your carry on's... as checked bags go through the scanner... I'm actually 99% sure of this, so one should be fine...

Overall point, there is a tiny risk, but if you have the balls, you will be fine  ;D  ;D  ;D

For what it's worth, that story I told, that was a domestic flight, a measly 90min flight to NYC. I was also questioned on a flight to Houston at the end of last year, and had my my contact solution taken away from me in spring of 2009 because it was slightly and I mean slightly over the legal amount for a liquid.

Nothing though beats the James Hetfield of Metallica story of a few years ago. He was at an airport somewhere here in the States...if I remember right he was flying out of CA but I could be mistaken...either way, he was in the U.S. He was pulled aside because at the time he had one of those kind of pointy beards that's sort of like those the Taliban have, but heavy metal guys have had for 30yrs. On that basis, they took him and stripped searched him...anal and all. At least that's how the story goes. Anyway, you can't tell me someone in that air port didn't recognize James Hetfield? Sure, not everyone is a Metallica fan but someone that worked there was...at least a few of them. This was just another example of the TSA abusing it's power. Word was that Hetfield filled a law suit against the TSA...I never heard if he won but the story was he would give the winnings to The Wounded Warrior Project or one of those type orgs...not like he needs the money.

chess315

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2012, 05:20:17 PM »
best way imo is mail them to yourself and time it that they get to you the exact time you want them. Put the oil in a empty vial or something and send it . Really no steroid program is so serious u cant take a few days off though

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 05:23:02 PM »

lol

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 07:10:15 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 06:07:22 AM »
Really? You must be a pro or just plain addicted.

I understand your question but first off, ask yourself what the risk-benefactor here is. Miss 2 shots or take a big risk being caught and processed by zealous police making an example out of you.

Miss 2 shots and you know what will happen...nothing at all. Your body will stay the same, 100% (or you must be over-optimized like most pro's so when you do miss a shot thats noticable).

Enjoy your weekend, forget about training and eating, get laid, eat well, laugh and come back feeling better and continue where you left off. 2 shots wont change a thing. I know, I travel too and when I do I miss shots by days and go off instantly for sometimes 4-6 weeks. And you know what? Nothing! After 3-4 weeks I will start loosing my edge offcourse and muscle hardness but will gain it in being relaxed, not pinning myself ED and eating more home-made meals. Then you look AND feel good!

Life is too short to think about your next injection and the exact hour you have to do it in.

^THIS^

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 10:07:04 PM »
put it in your ass

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012, 05:23:16 AM »
Just ship the gear to the hotel or where ever your staying. problem solved.

pray4surf

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012, 05:26:10 AM »
Take it from someone who worked for an airline for 10 years, don't do it.  

Even in your checked bags you will still run the risk of a TSA agent finding it.
I saw a TSA agent going through a checked bag and found a small amount of pot.  The weed was hidden inside of a pocket on a pair jeans.  He even stuck his hands inside pairs of socks.  
I used to watch these guys open luggage and stick their hands inside shirt and pants pockets looking for "stuff". 5 agents worked one of the scan units I was assingned to.  All they did was scan and search bags ALL DAY.  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2012, 12:35:32 PM »
if you think you need your 2 syrnges lol for this 2 days lol ,, i dotn knwo what to say anymore,, nothing! i repeat nothing! will happen if you dont inject for couple days not even if its 4-5 days,, things start happenign after 5-7 days! infact after 2-3 days of no inject.....YOU LOOK MUCH BETTER ...lines are slighly clearer with on low bodyfat....that = winner ,, very easy to ruin lines when you are 6% ....2-3 days off hormones is sometimes a blessing!,, you do know that you lok best! when you go off hormones for 2-3 weeks i hope

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012, 12:46:21 PM »
Lol, I haven't injected for two days now and I feel better already.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2012, 03:51:19 PM »
if you think you need your 2 syrnges lol for this 2 days lol ,, i dotn knwo what to say anymore,, nothing! i repeat nothing! will happen if you dont inject for couple days not even if its 4-5 days,, things start happenign after 5-7 days! infact after 2-3 days of no inject.....YOU LOOK MUCH BETTER ...lines are slighly clearer with on low bodyfat....that = winner ,, very easy to ruin lines when you are 6% ....2-3 days off hormones is sometimes a blessing!,, you do know that you lok best! when you go off hormones for 2-3 weeks i hope

gh15 approved

I can confirm that this is indeed true based on my spring break cruise that I was recently on. After 2-3 days, despite eating a ton and drinking massive quantities of alcohol, I looked BETTER. But then by the time I got home 7 days later, I thought a decline was about to come on.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2012, 04:41:26 PM »

gh15 approved
^^^^ wes approved post!  ;D