Author Topic: Would you take filled syringes on the plane?  (Read 12494 times)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
Re: Would you take filled syringes on the plane?
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2012, 09:18:35 PM »
I can confirm that this is indeed true based on my spring break cruise that I was recently on. After 2-3 days, despite eating a ton and drinking massive quantities of alcohol, I looked BETTER. But then by the time I got home 7 days later, I thought a decline was about to come on.
LOL

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012, 05:08:26 PM »
Really? You must be a pro or just plain addicted.

I understand your question but first off, ask yourself what the risk-benefactor here is. Miss 2 shots or take a big risk being caught and processed by zealous police making an example out of you.

Miss 2 shots and you know what will happen...nothing at all. Your body will stay the same, 100% (or you must be over-optimized like most pro's so when you do miss a shot thats noticable).

Enjoy your weekend, forget about training and eating, get laid, eat well, laugh and come back feeling better and continue where you left off. 2 shots wont change a thing. I know, I travel too and when I do I miss shots by days and go off instantly for sometimes 4-6 weeks. And you know what? Nothing! After 3-4 weeks I will start loosing my edge offcourse and muscle hardness but will gain it in being relaxed, not pinning myself ED and eating more home-made meals. Then you look AND feel good!

Life is too short to think about your next injection and the exact hour you have to do it in.

This. Go on the piss and relax for the weekend. Don't try to bring needles on a plane because they will see them on the scanner and stop you and search your bag. It will be embarrassing at the least and possibly a little worse, I doubt too much would happen but you probably won't get them through. You miss a shot or two over the weekend, you won't notice much of a diff maybe up your dose a bit on your first shot when you come back.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012, 05:12:28 PM »
If you really wanna bring it check it in. I flew back to Ireland today from Holland and like always I threw a few vials in my check-in luggage.
I had 1 full kit of HGH, about 10 needles and syringes for the week, 1 vial of eq, 1 of prop and 1 of tren. They are NEVER checked. I have done the same to America too and no problems. Never try bringing it on the plane though just in case.

edit: as I remember, once or twice my bags were searched and a green slip was attached to the bag saying it had been checked but nothing was removed. That happened going to America with roids I believe.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2012, 05:44:56 PM »
If you really wanna bring it check it in. I flew back to Ireland today from Holland and like always I threw a few vials in my check-in luggage.
I had 1 full kit of HGH, about 10 needles and syringes for the week, 1 vial of eq, 1 of prop and 1 of tren. They are NEVER checked. I have done the same to America too and no problems. Never try bringing it on the plane though just in case.

edit: as I remember, once or twice my bags were searched and a green slip was attached to the bag saying it had been checked but nothing was removed. That happened going to America with roids I believe.

this thread is making me want to bring syringed and vials in my check in luggage next time I travel. What happens if they find it?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2012, 03:18:48 AM »
this thread is making me want to bring syringed and vials in my check in luggage next time I travel. What happens if they find it?

Well, I'm sure they found mine before as I said, they probably opened the bag to look at why I had so many needles/syringes. Maybe they see the slin pins and thought I'm a diabetic. Dunno but I doubt much would happen with a few vials. Anybody know the seriousness of it?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2012, 03:31:36 AM »
I forgot to mention he asked me had I "any trouble down below?". No, I says. He asked if my testicles had gotten much bigger from the testosterone usage? I was like lol wut? No they've shrunk a little. So of course he went and told me to get up on the bed and had a feel around :/

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2012, 06:09:17 AM »
years ago id go to mexico on vacation....id bring back atleast 100cc's in a sterilized panama jack bottle.  looks just like sun tan oil.  too damn expensive now down there.