Author Topic: TRT question  (Read 2674 times)

Vikingman

• Getbig II
TRT question
« on: March 28, 2012, 03:30:09 PM »
Ive been on test cyp 400mg every other week and recently stopped my 7 week cycle of anavar -I want to start 200 mg Primobolan a week but they are taking bloodwork in 2 weeks-will it effect my test levels? do any steroids effect test levels besides types of test or dbol?
CROM!!

phroz3n

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: TRT question
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 04:02:18 PM »
lol 200mg a week ??? that will do nothing, try 800mg  :D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 04:03:37 PM »
I don't think it will, but if i was you, i'd wait two weeks.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 04:12:24 PM »
AAS generally reduce any natural test production you may have, so I don't think a bit of primo is going to change a damn thing. Depends exactly what and how they test though - why risk your (presumeably) cheap/free trt for a fortnight of primo? Also, you should be pinning your cyp every week at most, not every two.

Just wait.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 04:14:09 PM »
I don't think it will, but if i was you, i'd wait two weeks.

Agreed. They see more then your test levels with standard trt monitoring. Primo is mild at lower doses but it probly not worth the risk of having some shit thats a little off in your bloodwork and then get your test lowered on your trt test as your body gets use to it.

Seriously though, switch it to 200mg per week. You guys are lucky, if I had levels unbalanced like that id get gyno the second injection.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 04:47:27 PM »
they are most likely going to check it again a month or two after your blood test in 2 weeks. Weather or not primo changes the lab results for Test, don't know for sure.

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 05:35:55 PM »
Thx I think they're mainly concerned with the hemocrit levels. I have to go every other week as that's the Dr way of doing things lol. At the guy laughing at my primo dosage you can either not reply or go get me some more
CROM!!

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 05:39:44 PM »
Thx for the replies. You're right it's not worth risking my insurance covered test lol just 15$ copay
CROM!!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 08:31:42 PM »
Ive been on test cyp 400mg every other week and recently stopped my 7 week cycle of anavar -I want to start 200 mg Primobolan a week but they are taking bloodwork in 2 weeks-will it effect my test levels? do any steroids effect test levels besides types of test or dbol?

They gave you 400mg every other week? how low were your test levels??

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2012, 08:43:05 PM »
yes gave me 300 the first time and took blood-I was 294-Ill be 40 in few months and domesticated at home with kids but  pretty good sex life lol-then ive been on 400 every other week-I stacked it with the Var 40-50 mg day and blew up nice-people made comments-I said lifting heavy;)-this is great shit Im a grappler too so I was really tearing myself up with low test-but even if they lowered me to 300 again Id stack it with primo-test is just needed as a base anywayreally-I hold water so I like stuff like var and primo or maybe little deca-Id love gh but cannot afford it-and I can get legit
CROM!!

ghettocentral

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2012, 01:23:37 PM »
What dose of var were you taking and what did it do for you? I also think your injections should be closer w' the cyp. try 200 every 5 days instead. It'll keep you leveled out better. And if you are like me, having that level hormone zone.... helps alot.

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2012, 08:29:25 PM »
40-50 mg var for about 7 weeks-saw some more shape got stronger and great pumps-I miss it already lol
CROM!!