Author Topic: anybody ever try ultra-lo cals while "on"?  (Read 54418 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: anybody ever try ultra-lo cals while "on"?
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2012, 09:48:53 AM »
im doing ultra low carbs, also dit i last year. Now im doing it to get sesitive for carbs again. This is my diet:
1: 5 Eggs (1yellow)
2: 50gr protein shake and 200gr Chicken
3: 100gr nuts and 200gr chicken
4: 50gr protein shake
5: beef with salad
6 (pre-workout): liquid amino
7 (post-workout): 25gr protein

Thats all i eat for 1 week, you'll have no power in the gym but you get ripped and get your receptor clean and sesitive

terrible diet, unnecessary suffering you're doing to yourself, the lack of fatty acids is gonna destroy your body.
?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2012, 11:32:05 AM »
Is it even possible to shut/slow down your metabolism by eating to little while on hormones
to be more specific tren, test t3...

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2012, 12:15:18 PM »
Is it even possible to shut/slow down your metabolism by eating to little while on hormones
to be more specific tren, test t3...

Well yes, because taking t3 will shut down your thyroid in time thus shutting down your metabolism. However, its replacing your thyroid so to speak thus replacing your metabolism with a better one.

Thats why most guys who prefer not to use t3 at all and are scared of it will still throw it in to the last 4-6 weeks of contest prep, to keep the weight coming off after their own metabolisms have slowed.

Someone feel free to correct me if im wrong.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2012, 01:21:00 PM »
Well yes, because taking t3 will shut down your thyroid in time thus shutting down your metabolism. However, its replacing your thyroid so to speak thus replacing your metabolism with a better one.

Thats why most guys who prefer not to use t3 at all and are scared of it will still throw it in to the last 4-6 weeks of contest prep, to keep the weight coming off after their own metabolisms have slowed.

You're worrying for nothing and not reaping the great effects of what T3 can do for you! As I stated earlier, 9 month of straight use, had a recovery of 3-4 weeks of the thyroid.
?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2012, 01:32:41 PM »
I RATHER GORGE ON A CHEAT MEAL TO KEEP MY METABOLISM GOING.

UPPIN PRIMO ACE TO 900 NEXT WEEK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2012, 06:45:29 PM »
You're worrying for nothing and not reaping the great effects of what T3 can do for you! As I stated earlier, 9 month of straight use, had a recovery of 3-4 weeks of the thyroid.

You misunderstood ritch, im not worried about t3 at all. I run it off and on, sometimes for long durations.

I merely meant SOME people who do indeed worry will at the bare minimum run it the last 4-6 weeks of contest prep and they do this simply because their thyroids have slowed down from cutting to the point they arent losing at the rate they need to.

Merely used this as an example to deliver my point in the above post.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2012, 08:42:24 AM »
dave palumbo diet, worked well for me last year, when on steroids you dont lose muscle only fat
for health purposes I would get some fish oil, coconut oil, and/or extra virgin olive oil in that diet.
Even though they will add cals, they will probably help you burn more fat.
The body needs essential fats.... they do a body good.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2012, 09:16:21 AM »
dave palumbo diet, worked well for me last year, when on steroids you dont lose muscle only fat

what about the Holy Grail of losing fat while gaining muscle?

that's what Mentzer claimed that he did back in the day

i don't see the reason to go ultra low cals if your already sitting at say 6-7% bodyfat, but if your sitting at around 8-12% then it could make sense IMO

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2012, 09:46:07 AM »

You misunderstood me
i meant to ask if you are using t3, tren, test while eating too little, would your metabolism slow down because of the low cal diet although you are using drugs that boost and control your metabolism?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2012, 10:11:36 AM »
You misunderstood me
i meant to ask if you are using t3, tren, test while eating too little, would your metabolism slow down because of the low cal diet although you are using drugs that boost and control your metabolism?

Naw I got you, answer is no. Perhaps I chose a bad example to explain it. Well the answer is yes but it doesnt matter if your metabolism will slow down because the drugs are replacing it. So if you are using drugs that boost and control your metabolism, its not a drug induced metabolism and it will not slow down.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2012, 11:40:31 AM »
You misunderstood ritch, im not worried about t3 at all. I run it off and on, sometimes for long durations.

I merely meant SOME people who do indeed worry will at the bare minimum run it the last 4-6 weeks of contest prep and they do this simply because their thyroids have slowed down from cutting to the point they arent losing at the rate they need to.

Merely used this as an example to deliver my point in the above post.

ok, makes sense!
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2012, 11:43:44 AM »
what about the Holy Grail of losing fat while gaining muscle?

that's what Mentzer claimed that he did back in the day

i don't see the reason to go ultra low cals if your already sitting at say 6-7% bodyfat, but if your sitting at around 8-12% then it could make sense IMO

Nah, why go so low in cals? That's chick requirements, I'd leave that as a last resource. You can easily keep losing weight with a cal reduction of slowly going down to 1500 cals cut from the start. Most I'm guessing here, start at 4k, cals. Can't see most needed to go lower than 2500 cals, the rare case, 2000. Especially since most here are on Tren and company!
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2012, 11:45:01 AM »

ok, but that's the last phase of the diet you posted, the part where you cut out most efa's. I wouldn't make it through that shit, lol...
?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2012, 11:59:35 AM »
for health purposes I would get some fish oil, coconut oil, and/or extra virgin olive oil in that diet.
Even though they will add cals, they will probably help you burn more fat.
The body needs essential fats.... they do a body good.

If he was following the Palumbo diet he should have had butt loads of fish oil in there...otherwise, he wasn't following that diet.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2012, 06:05:22 PM »
The only drug that ever worked for me when I was eating less than I was burning was Primo, and it lessens the effects.  Primo and Tren are the only 2 I would even try it on, otherwise just take some hydroxycut and some t3 or something.  AAS is for getting big son!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2012, 06:39:55 PM »
The only drug that ever worked for me when I was eating less than I was burning was Primo, and it lessens the effects.  Primo and Tren are the only 2 I would even try it on, otherwise just take some hydroxycut and some t3 or something.  AAS is for getting big son!

THAT'S WHY IM USIN DANTAS AMINO ACIDS. DRUGS R FOR CHEATERS.

NO BUT REALLY....1.5G OF THAT COMBO( tren & primo a) IS THE FOUNDATION OF MY PLAN.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2012, 11:51:38 PM »
diet, in the traditional sense with regards to bodybuilding, will be the cause of your demise. your limbs will look thin, your torso will look like a fridge, and you'll feel like absolute shit... but "it's part of the process! wait til you get there! you'll look great!"... bull-fucking-shit
i'm so pissed that it took me more than 10 years to figure this out...
1000-2000 cals is all you need to keep all your muscle and burn off a ton of fat til you reach 6%... if you stall, stop being a pussy by doing your "super duper ultra strict form HIT super heavy joint destroying" training, which consists of 1-3 working sets for a muscle group due to being afraid of overtraining... LOL...
if you're weight training for 45 minutes... do 60 minutes by adding more sets. don't kill your joints, leave the heavy training for the fat bozos who are 6' 300 lbs, squatting 600 lbs, proud of their flabby 20 inch arms, but fail to realize that they're at 30% fat and if they didn't have that barbell on their back and just walked down the street they'd look like your regular 7-11 big gulpers.
can you gain muscle off of low cals? depends on your dose (injectible, not oral)... eating 1500 cals and staying at 220 lbs 6% while on 2 grams of gear... up the gear to 3 grams... you won't be able to stay on 1500 cals... the hunger will kill you... that's why you eat 2000 cals... still low, but enough to gain off of.

I went from 84 kg at 15% or so to 88.5 kg at 7% (i think) by eating way below 2000 cals and under 200 grams of protein for 4 months. and no GH... how? long lay off... I was only using something like 1400 mg per week, and a shit ton of T3, clen, and E... still, that was the leanest and heaviest i've competed... and it wasn't my highest dose... because all the other times i've competed were under the "guidance" of other fucking idiots who wanted to make it "magical" by eating 6-8 meals a day, 300-400 grams of protein, and the shittiest tasting food ever...

right now?
750 - 1500 mg test per week (depends if i feel like injecting or not)... i'm 216 lbs at 12%... eating less than 60 grams of protein a day... between 2000-3000 cals of pure junk (I buy a redbull, chocolates, cheese pastries and caramel cupcakes in the morning and eat those from 7 am to 4 pm... at night i just go out with the wife and eat mcdonalds or shit)...
all the newbs in the gym (who are crowding the shit out of the place due to summer coming around the corner) keep asking me if i'm warming up and i say no this is how i train... 135 lb bench, 40 lb barbell curls, 20 lb db lateral raises... basically training like a girl... i wake up the next morning... and unlike the past 10 years, i actually wake up full, pumped, and looking like i just worked out (as opposed to looking as flat as a pancake with stringy limbs and my trainer telling me it's normal tolook like that cuz it's part of the process)... if i wanna get lean, i'd up the cardio, take in more fat burners and keep on increasing... wanna get bigger, up the dose and more food with accordance to my hunger...

seriously... 99% of you are afraid of trying this because it's against what you've learned. but what you learned is justa  acrock of shit to sell more supps and pay people to "train" you

naturals? pfff... just stop it... please... it's called bodybuilding... you wanna look like a bodybuilder, take drugs... other than that, it's called looking like a guy who went to the gym a couple of times... just swim, do push ups and pull ups, and eat a meal or two a day and you'll look almost the same as you do now.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2012, 12:24:46 AM »
diet, in the traditional sense with regards to bodybuilding, will be the cause of your demise. your limbs will look thin, your torso will look like a fridge, and you'll feel like absolute shit... but "it's part of the process! wait til you get there! you'll look great!"... bull-fucking-shit
i'm so pissed that it took me more than 10 years to figure this out...
1000-2000 cals is all you need to keep all your muscle and burn off a ton of fat til you reach 6%... if you stall, stop being a pussy by doing your "super duper ultra strict form HIT super heavy joint destroying" training, which consists of 1-3 working sets for a muscle group due to being afraid of overtraining... LOL...
if you're weight training for 45 minutes... do 60 minutes by adding more sets. don't kill your joints, leave the heavy training for the fat bozos who are 6' 300 lbs, squatting 600 lbs, proud of their flabby 20 inch arms, but fail to realize that they're at 30% fat and if they didn't have that barbell on their back and just walked down the street they'd look like your regular 7-11 big gulpers.
can you gain muscle off of low cals? depends on your dose (injectible, not oral)... eating 1500 cals and staying at 220 lbs 6% while on 2 grams of gear... up the gear to 3 grams... you won't be able to stay on 1500 cals... the hunger will kill you... that's why you eat 2000 cals... still low, but enough to gain off of.

I went from 84 kg at 15% or so to 88.5 kg at 7% (i think) by eating way below 2000 cals and under 200 grams of protein for 4 months. and no GH... how? long lay off... I was only using something like 1400 mg per week, and a shit ton of T3, clen, and E... still, that was the leanest and heaviest i've competed... and it wasn't my highest dose... because all the other times i've competed were under the "guidance" of other fucking idiots who wanted to make it "magical" by eating 6-8 meals a day, 300-400 grams of protein, and the shittiest tasting food ever...

right now?
750 - 1500 mg test per week (depends if i feel like injecting or not)... i'm 216 lbs at 12%... eating less than 60 grams of protein a day... between 2000-3000 cals of pure junk (I buy a redbull, chocolates, cheese pastries and caramel cupcakes in the morning and eat those from 7 am to 4 pm... at night i just go out with the wife and eat mcdonalds or shit)...
all the newbs in the gym (who are crowding the shit out of the place due to summer coming around the corner) keep asking me if i'm warming up and i say no this is how i train... 135 lb bench, 40 lb barbell curls, 20 lb db lateral raises... basically training like a girl... i wake up the next morning... and unlike the past 10 years, i actually wake up full, pumped, and looking like i just worked out (as opposed to looking as flat as a pancake with stringy limbs and my trainer telling me it's normal tolook like that cuz it's part of the process)... if i wanna get lean, i'd up the cardio, take in more fat burners and keep on increasing... wanna get bigger, up the dose and more food with accordance to my hunger...

seriously... 99% of you are afraid of trying this because it's against what you've learned. but what you learned is justa  acrock of shit to sell more supps and pay people to "train" you

naturals? pfff... just stop it... please... it's called bodybuilding... you wanna look like a bodybuilder, take drugs... other than that, it's called looking like a guy who went to the gym a couple of times... just swim, do push ups and pull ups, and eat a meal or two a day and you'll look almost the same as you do now.

hey buselmo,

you think that this method would work for just about anyone?

i know you've put your time in so maybe it's easier for you to accomplish a decent physique without suffering,

but what about a guy that hasn't been able to bench 315 yet, etc etc

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2012, 12:48:53 AM »

hey buselmo,

you think that this method would work for just about anyone?

i know you've put your time in so maybe it's easier for you to accomplish a decent physique without suffering,

but what about a guy that hasn't been able to bench 315 yet, etc etc

my 365 lb decline bench and 495 lb squat are the reasons for my shoulder, neck, and knee problems that wont go away (got better when i laid off the heavy shit, but still bothers the shit outta me)

I would say these methods work for anyone because they already did with people who asked for my help either on this site, or from people who wanted me to train them.
since October, i've been training 5 people, 2 on gear, and 3 naturals... the guys who are on are now interested in competing due to how their look has transformed, and the natural guys are telling me this is the first time they've seen their abs in their (all of them are over 40) and one of them was so happy with the results, he told me that his wife didn't like how women looked at him and started flirting with him when he went back to his country and asked him to quit training! LOL!

back when i lifted heavy in a HIT fashion, i remember that after 30 minutes of finishing 9 sets total for 3 bodyparts, i'd be fatigued more than anything... not exhausted or felt like i put in a lot of effort, but like i just finished reading 50 pages off a text book, if you know what i mean. by training with this intensity, weights really don't matter, as long as 45-60 minutes through my workout, after doing 40-50 sets with less than 30 seconds rest in between, i'm dripping sweat, breathing heavy, but feel like i want to sprint... you know? that's how you know you've turned into a furnace, burned a shit ton of cals, and stimulated the living crap out of your muscles without having aches and pains in your joints and feeling like you want to down a bottle of advil.

as for the food... right now i could "optimize" it better and track what i eat... but i don't feel like it. by optimizing, i'm not talking about fucking boiled, bland chicken breasts and broccoli... i'm talking frosted flakes and an omelet for breakfast, home made burgers for lunch, and maybe some bbq chicken with rice and fries for dinner... BUT, i really don't feel like waking up 30 minutes earlier to cook up breakfast and lunch... so fuck it :p

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2012, 01:04:49 AM »
i hear ya man

i ate a tombstone pizza the other night, woke up feeling swole. i don't even track shit now, but before i used to use a scale for my foods and use fitday to track my cals LOL

since a while ago i have stopped the whole huge protein mentality, when i did huge protein it was so easy for me to get fat because i was forcing in all the cals and eating huge just because "the internet said so." However, this was the strongest i've ever been but really, the shittiest i have ever felt, and by no means am i a huge guy...

i have trained heavy and light and i always feel like i'm nuts when i go back to light training, i can't tell that i'm losing my muscle but it feels so weird to train light. however, i do understand what you are talking about when it comes to training light, your muscles actually feel pumped and you feel like you got a good burn in the muscle and it was actually "Trained."

i remember the other week i went in and all i did was train arms the way i wanted to train them. i did super light weight with very strict "feel the muscle mind connection" and did super high reps. never did my arms feel so pumped and "trained" and never looked so good

When i train heavy, heavy heavy i don't even tell that my muscle got worked the way i want it to, no pumps or nothing, but i feel absolutely beat after. like after i finish a heavy set on squats i feel like i just want to die after, yet i really don't feel like my quads got a good pump...

however i find it very difficult to ditch the "lift heavy" mentality, so i feel like i'm at a crossroads

when i was a newbie i was really into lifting heavy and being a natural i went up to impressive lifts, at 5'7" 175lbs probably 13% or fatter, but doing 255lbs for reps on bench (i suck at benching), 405 squat, and 455 deadlift, pretty good for a weakling who was 115 lbs and took me a year to bench 135lbs in my teens beforehand LOL

now that i am hormonas user and older i wonder if i can get away with training sissy light and just train for pump and "burn." the biggest dudes at my gym are always using lightweight, except there are some who are 200lbs lean and put up 315 for reps on flat bench so...

i remember bboy saying something like "get strong as fuck and then add in huge amounts of volume and lower the weight to blow the fuck up"

would appreciate your advice bro

btw we are friends on pm before you were banned but this is my incognito handle

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2012, 01:22:49 AM »
You guys need to listen to buselmo.  He helped out a ton by sharing this info with me earlier in my prep.  I was training HIT for like two years solid.  My fucking elbows are shot, knees are shot, shoulders, you fucking name it, it's SHOT.  Well they WERE.  I started training like buselmo suggested.  Five sets, at least 12 reps each.  Yeah I went from benching 350+ to 225.  Who fucking cares.  I feel great and the extra volume has been burning calories.

Go on the google and look up how Serge Nubret trained, and Vince Gironda.  With the hormones we have today, vs what they had then you can look BEASTLY!  Nubret was already a beast, and helped us pioneer using tren(parabolan), but with the good UGL shit you can get today it's game over.
Definately check out gironda dips, and the neck press.  These two moves along with the volume have drastically changed how my chest looks over the course of a 14 week prep.  Actually only about ten because that was about the point I got ahold of buselmo.

Back a little bit more on topic for the OP.  Think protein and fat.  Yeah you have to suffer some, but for me if I wake up and eat some eggs that shit fills me up till the afternoon almost.  If you have to have something in between you can down your BCAA's or whey.  In the afternoon get some red meat in you and at night have a green salad with chicken.  2- 3 meals a day is plenty and you can easily be at or under 2k calories.  Throw in higher volume training, t3 and anabolics and you are off to the fucking races.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2012, 01:45:26 AM »
i hear ya man

i ate a tombstone pizza the other night, woke up feeling swole. i don't even track shit now, but before i used to use a scale for my foods and use fitday to track my cals LOL

since a while ago i have stopped the whole huge protein mentality, when i did huge protein it was so easy for me to get fat because i was forcing in all the cals and eating huge just because "the internet said so." However, this was the strongest i've ever been but really, the shittiest i have ever felt, and by no means am i a huge guy...

i have trained heavy and light and i always feel like i'm nuts when i go back to light training, i can't tell that i'm losing my muscle but it feels so weird to train light. however, i do understand what you are talking about when it comes to training light, your muscles actually feel pumped and you feel like you got a good burn in the muscle and it was actually "Trained."

i remember the other week i went in and all i did was train arms the way i wanted to train them. i did super light weight with very strict "feel the muscle mind connection" and did super high reps. never did my arms feel so pumped and "trained" and never looked so good

When i train heavy, heavy heavy i don't even tell that my muscle got worked the way i want it to, no pumps or nothing, but i feel absolutely beat after. like after i finish a heavy set on squats i feel like i just want to die after, yet i really don't feel like my quads got a good pump...

however i find it very difficult to ditch the "lift heavy" mentality, so i feel like i'm at a crossroads

when i was a newbie i was really into lifting heavy and being a natural i went up to impressive lifts, at 5'7" 175lbs probably 13% or fatter, but doing 255lbs for reps on bench (i suck at benching), 405 squat, and 455 deadlift, pretty good for a weakling who was 115 lbs and took me a year to bench 135lbs in my teens beforehand LOL

now that i am hormonas user and older i wonder if i can get away with training sissy light and just train for pump and "burn." the biggest dudes at my gym are always using lightweight, except there are some who are 200lbs lean and put up 315 for reps on flat bench so...

i remember bboy saying something like "get strong as fuck and then add in huge amounts of volume and lower the weight to blow the fuck up"

would appreciate your advice bro

btw we are friends on pm before you were banned but this is my incognito handle

I truly believe that heavy weights will ruin your look. do squats with 135 lbs, you feel it all in your quads... and to add, you can isolate a certain part of the quad with your mind and just use that part for the movement... now slap on 405 lbs and start squatting... you can't tell what's working! quads, back, hams, traps?... once you let go of the weight, you feel like the tendons around your knees are sore and feel like they have a lot of pressure on them... now tell me, fucking logically, what worked your quad more? the 135 lbs that made your quad burn like shit and made veins pump out of it and you can't even flex it from how much blood is rushing in there? or the 405 lbs that made you say "why aren't my quads responding? and why the hell do my knees hurt?"

lemme guess... when you first started bodybuildings, you started high volume, moderate weight... right? now you kept reading and shit then you heard about this training heavy crap, and not to overtrain, 1 set to failure blah blah blah... you tried it for a week and had your doubts cuz it feels like a pussy workout and nothing is happening... you're probably looking worse... 3 weeks later you get in the groove and it starts working... and you love it! cuz you get to show everyone how big your ego is!... when you go back to volume with light weights, it aint gonna blow you up overnight... it takes 2-3 weeks... after your body gets used to filling the shit out of your muscles with glycogen... you'll start knowing why the old school bodybuilders were always full and "round" and never complained about being "flat"... they probably haven't heard of that word before.

it's all about your ego... leave it at the door... once you've paid your dues and you get big and you still db curls those 20 lb dumbbells with a twisted face acting like you're lifting 800 lbs, ppl are gonna stare and instead of feeding your ego with "FUCK YEAY I JUST DESTROYED 405 LBS ON BENCH!" and people look at you and silently say in their heads "yeah, but you look like absolute shit"... you'll feed your ego with looking at the guy who's benching 315 lbs while you bench 135 lbs and seeing that look on his face that says "fuck, i quit!"

train intense, shoot gear, and fucking be patient... this shit doesn't happen overnight. if i wanted to gain another 10 lbs of muscle by upping my dose by a gram and adding in GH... i'd give myself a year to accomplish that goal... not 12 weeks.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2012, 01:51:15 AM »
Thank you my friend!

I think you just saved me a few years of trying to figure this shit out myself.

Everything you said makes a lot of sense

I was wondering the whole time when i was a natural, "hey i'm strong as shit but I still look like shit! what the fuck? Yet that guy over there is curling 20lbs and benches 135 and does a shit load of volume and sweats like a mofo looks like fucking hercules while i'm over here doing deadlifts like a forklift looking like a damn toothpick jackass" LOL. Also I noticed when i was training to get super strong my joints would hurt like a mofo, luckily i'm still young and i can recover from it still

Also, I'm really beginning to believe that for juiced users, the juice and their genetics and food was what got them big and thus allowed them to be strong, not "training for strength which in turn made them big."

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2012, 04:35:13 AM »
Thank you my friend!

I think you just saved me a few years of trying to figure this shit out myself.

Everything you said makes a lot of sense

I was wondering the whole time when i was a natural, "hey i'm strong as shit but I still look like shit! what the fuck? Yet that guy over there is curling 20lbs and benches 135 and does a shit load of volume and sweats like a mofo looks like fucking hercules while i'm over here doing deadlifts like a forklift looking like a damn toothpick jackass" LOL. Also I noticed when i was training to get super strong my joints would hurt like a mofo, luckily i'm still young and i can recover from it still

Also, I'm really beginning to believe that for juiced users, the juice and their genetics and food was what got them big and thus allowed them to be strong, not "training for strength which in turn made them big."

Quoted for truth.

So much of this stuff correlates with my own experiances.

Train for feel, use enough weight that you can feel the muscle that you are trying to hit through the entirety of the movement. Heavyweight is not ideal for bodybuilding.

Drugs.

Genetics.

Nutrition.

Stimulation.
Trans Milkshake.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2012, 04:41:41 AM »
leave the heavy training for the fat bozos who are 6' 300 lbs, squatting 600 lbs, proud of their flabby 20 inch arms, but fail to realize that they're at 30% fat and if they didn't have that barbell on their back and just walked down the street they'd look like your regular 7-11 big gulpers.

Buselmo, who are your favorite powerlifter's and strongmen (WSM)?

;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG