Author Topic: anybody ever try ultra-lo cals while "on"?  (Read 54240 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: anybody ever try ultra-lo cals while "on"?
« Reply #150 on: April 17, 2012, 02:06:26 PM »
thats sensible, man.you can have more carb meals, if you simply increase the cardio volume.

i do ridiculous things to stay away from the carbs, lol, like i drink all my water with loads of aspartame ;D

dj181, i get cray good pumps on this diet, its weird, the first couple days are hard to get used to it, but very soon after the body seems to adapt and make the very best out of the little carbs in the system.the pumps could even be described as more intense,i swear to god.
it seems to work very good as long there is some bodyfat to use.

btw i am not sure if ketosis is reached with this diet, but i dont care as long this works.

oh another thing, if anyone cares, i dont start diets slowly, i crash the calries right from day one.
people are overly paranoid about losing muscle during a diet, but the combo of hard training and enough hormones make sure there is no or just minimal losses.
especially if youre on less juice when not on diet.
a pro told me to juice way less when not on diet, the extra calories outside the cutting diet help greatly.
ever since i follow this, i have "easy" time getting lean.

lol... this week I'm adding all that sugar free stuff hoping it'll help. Had a carb day on sunday so haven't had the need for it yet but come the weekend I'm sure I'll be snorting that sweet and low crap straight out the packet lol. Gonna try to go as long as I can without refeeding. I'm with you on making the diet as short as possible.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #151 on: April 17, 2012, 05:31:36 PM »
haha i drink so much of it, the time spent on the toilet is remarkable :o

the stuf is kinda addictive, but it really helps to stay away from carbs and sweet stuff in general.

btw, sometimes i eat a couple "haribos" with the meals, but thats rather insignificant i think.

oh 1 thing for after the diet(when youre happy at 6-7percent), do not start too eat too much, increase calories slooowly to not ruin the looks 8)

pm sent

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #152 on: April 17, 2012, 06:11:21 PM »
a pro told me to juice way less when not on diet, the extra calories outside the cutting diet help greatly.

i feel like the complete opposite is true.

no need to use a lot of gear when cutting and not trying to add muscle as not much gear is needed to hold onto muscle. but to gain muscle, especially after hitting plateaus, that's exactly when the gear needs to be raised.

grow more = up the dosage
cut more = cut the dosage
grow and cut = really up the dosage

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #153 on: April 17, 2012, 09:09:12 PM »
he actualy told me to keep my current size, i can entirely go off during the "offseason".

if id want be bigger, then id need to cruise on bit test.

he says the growing itself can be achieved by simply eating enough.

and i am currently off everything and look pretty much the same, maybe 1-2percent fatter and slightly less volume than i the picture.

i can live with that 8) and im not the youngest anymore, i have to be bit careful these days

btw, i am not denying i took looads of steroids throughout my life and this helped big time, looking at it from retrospective.
if you took massive amounts at one time in life, some "foundation" of that will always stay,i.e. no way could a natty build such a foundation.

I def beileve that I gained muscle for a long time natually for 8 years and since using steroids I have only gotten slighty bigger but am able to maintain all my muscle when cutting compared to when I was natty I would look like shit in 4-6 weeks and then start gaining again lol

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #154 on: April 17, 2012, 09:14:33 PM »

no need to use a lot of gear when cutting and not trying to add muscle as not much gear is needed to hold onto muscle. but to gain muscle, especially after hitting plateaus, that's exactly when the gear needs to be raised.

No because you can gain a shitload of muscle natually if u gain fat along with it... I mean look at some sumo wreastlers or fat people in general and some of them have lots of lean body mass

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #155 on: April 17, 2012, 10:06:05 PM »

i agree with this

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: April 18, 2012, 02:44:30 AM »
haha i drink so much of it, the time spent on the toilet is remarkable :o

the stuf is kinda addictive, but it really helps to stay away from carbs and sweet stuff in general.

btw, sometimes i eat a couple "haribos" with the meals, but thats rather insignificant i think.

oh 1 thing for after the diet(when youre happy at 6-7percent), do not start too eat too much, increase calories slooowly to not ruin the looks 8)

yeap,i am one diet coke lover too,the thing is it helps greatly,yea it's not awesome to your health because of all those artificial flavours in it,buuut,when you are dieting,feeling like shit and carb craving,that's when diet coke comes in help and you feel better after 1-2 cups.
GETBIG!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: April 18, 2012, 08:53:12 AM »
If you were to change your training a bit from lower volume/higher weight to the higher volume/shorter rests while dieting would this really have any effect on muscle loss if it something you are not used to doing? Was considering doing that approach for my arms (nubret style) in an attempt to get them to grow a bit more but keep lifting heavy with most other bodyparts. Would it be possible for them to grow at about 1400-1600 cals due to training change? Or at least stay the same and not experience any sort of muscle loss. Am always paranoid/worried to switch things up.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #158 on: April 18, 2012, 10:01:12 AM »
If you were to change your training a bit from lower volume/higher weight to the higher volume/shorter rests while dieting would this really have any effect on muscle loss if it something you are not used to doing? Was considering doing that approach for my arms (nubret style) in an attempt to get them to grow a bit more but keep lifting heavy with most other bodyparts. Would it be possible for them to grow at about 1400-1600 cals due to training change? Or at least stay the same and not experience any sort of muscle loss. Am always paranoid/worried to switch things up.

no, as long as you keep training hard and with intensity you will keep growing provided your dosage is enough to elicit growth.

when it comes to adding mass, it really is all drugs, otherwise you'd see gyms full of naturals who looked like arnold simply by training long enough. the reality is, there is a direct correlation between the amount of muscle mass the body will add and the amount of hormones circulating in the body - simply put, it's all drugs.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: March 09, 2016, 04:15:10 AM »
diet, in the traditional sense with regards to bodybuilding, will be the cause of your demise. your limbs will look thin, your torso will look like a fridge, and you'll feel like absolute shit... but "it's part of the process! wait til you get there! you'll look great!"... bull-fucking-shit
i'm so pissed that it took me more than 10 years to figure this out...
1000-2000 cals is all you need to keep all your muscle and burn off a ton of fat til you reach 6%... if you stall, stop being a pussy by doing your "super duper ultra strict form HIT super heavy joint destroying" training, which consists of 1-3 working sets for a muscle group due to being afraid of overtraining... LOL...
if you're weight training for 45 minutes... do 60 minutes by adding more sets. don't kill your joints, leave the heavy training for the fat bozos who are 6' 300 lbs, squatting 600 lbs, proud of their flabby 20 inch arms, but fail to realize that they're at 30% fat and if they didn't have that barbell on their back and just walked down the street they'd look like your regular 7-11 big gulpers.
can you gain muscle off of low cals? depends on your dose (injectible, not oral)... eating 1500 cals and staying at 220 lbs 6% while on 2 grams of gear... up the gear to 3 grams... you won't be able to stay on 1500 cals... the hunger will kill you... that's why you eat 2000 cals... still low, but enough to gain off of.

I went from 84 kg at 15% or so to 88.5 kg at 7% (i think) by eating way below 2000 cals and under 200 grams of protein for 4 months. and no GH... how? long lay off... I was only using something like 1400 mg per week, and a shit ton of T3, clen, and E... still, that was the leanest and heaviest i've competed... and it wasn't my highest dose... because all the other times i've competed were under the "guidance" of other fucking idiots who wanted to make it "magical" by eating 6-8 meals a day, 300-400 grams of protein, and the shittiest tasting food ever...

right now?
750 - 1500 mg test per week (depends if i feel like injecting or not)... i'm 216 lbs at 12%... eating less than 60 grams of protein a day... between 2000-3000 cals of pure junk (I buy a redbull, chocolates, cheese pastries and caramel cupcakes in the morning and eat those from 7 am to 4 pm... at night i just go out with the wife and eat mcdonalds or shit)...
all the newbs in the gym (who are crowding the shit out of the place due to summer coming around the corner) keep asking me if i'm warming up and i say no this is how i train... 135 lb bench, 40 lb barbell curls, 20 lb db lateral raises... basically training like a girl... i wake up the next morning... and unlike the past 10 years, i actually wake up full, pumped, and looking like i just worked out (as opposed to looking as flat as a pancake with stringy limbs and my trainer telling me it's normal tolook like that cuz it's part of the process)... if i wanna get lean, i'd up the cardio, take in more fat burners and keep on increasing... wanna get bigger, up the dose and more food with accordance to my hunger...

seriously... 99% of you are afraid of trying this because it's against what you've learned. but what you learned is justa  acrock of shit to sell more supps and pay people to "train" you

naturals? pfff... just stop it... please... it's called bodybuilding... you wanna look like a bodybuilder, take drugs... other than that, it's called looking like a guy who went to the gym a couple of times... just swim, do push ups and pull ups, and eat a meal or two a day and you'll look almost the same as you do now.

spot on IMO

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #160 on: March 09, 2016, 04:53:21 AM »
spot on IMO

Weekly dose of test is between 750-1500. Depending on if he misses doses?

Wtf? That's a huge difference from the  low and high end. I.miss a day once in a while too buy I would never let my levels go through that much of an extreme. Just goes to show how lax some guys are but it also makes me wonder just what they look like and if their actual look is anywhere in the realm of what they claim.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #161 on: March 09, 2016, 06:29:57 AM »
Weekly dose of test is between 750-1500. Depending on if he misses doses?

Wtf? That's a huge difference from the  low and high end. I.miss a day once in a while too buy I would never let my levels go through that much of an extreme. Just goes to show how lax some guys are but it also makes me wonder just what they look like and if their actual look is anywhere in the realm of what they claim.

Simple, he fills the syringe and injects 1-2x a week. 

The whole point of his post is that the details don't really matter.  Use steroids, keep calories low, and train a bit, and that's 80% of it.  Ukjeff seems to follow a similar laid back approach and has one of the best physiques on the board

Buselmo is about as no bullshit as it gets and is pretty familiar with the ways the ultra-shredded Arabian bodybuilders do things.  Ludicrous amounts of drugs and very low calorie diets