Author Topic: 9.0 Earthquake - and mother stays calm - wow  (Read 5412 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
9.0 Earthquake - and mother stays calm - wow
« on: March 29, 2012, 03:39:13 PM »
Fucking hell that is some cool and calm mother, I bet inside she was fucking freaking but for her baby she was as calm as she can be - listen to tbe background people crying and all - sounds like the end of the word!!! nuts!!

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
Wow. Ice water in her veins.

love how she looked over and gave the head nod "I'm all good"

Stark

• Getbig V
Wow. Ice water in her veins.

love how she looked over and gave the head nod "I'm all good"

lol I don't hear much from her husband neither, the japs must have though the gaijins are crazy, don't you know that you have to scream cry and break down when an earth quake hits? Stop filming me stupid gaijin.

lol

i bet you, when the earthquake was over she went straight back into feeding her son.

now... thats over lets see what we got for lunch....

the trainer

There is an earthquake in my bedroom everynight when i am fucking and i am alway calm as i pound away.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
That is one Epic mom  :) :) Its awesome how she consoles her child.
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Solid! 

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 9.0 Earthquake - and mother stays calm - wow
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 11:06:01 PM »
Solid mom sitting there, but that is no 9.0 earthquake.  Maybe a 7.0.

I was in the 7.2 Northridge earthquake (4 miles from the epicenter) and I can tell you that seeing that video, not a lot fell off that table, etc.  In the earthquake we were in, the fridgerator went down, televisions went down, the bedroom dresser went down.  

I was in a 5.6 earthquake will in Costco, and it shook almost as much as it did there

But if I was that mom, I would be covering the child, not just sitting there waiting to see if something falls from the ceiling or from the sides.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 11:12:13 PM »
Solid mom sitting there, but that is no 9.0 earthquake.  Maybe a 7.0.

Exactly. What most people don't realize 9.0 earthquake is 100 times stronger than 7.0. It's no joke.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 11:13:41 PM »
Women love it when the Earth moves for them!  ;D
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 11:22:28 PM »
Bass tits on mom... Cooler then clint Eastwood in dirty Harry

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 01:14:01 AM »

But if I was that mom, I would be covering the child, not just sitting there waiting to see if something falls from the ceiling or from the sides.

So true, why doesn't she go under table or something atleast for falling stuff.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 01:48:12 AM »
She doesn't give a single fuck.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 02:18:36 AM »
So true, why doesn't she go under table or something atleast for falling stuff.

Because the illusion of safety is more effective than the real one. :P

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 02:21:41 AM »
Fucking hell that is some cool and calm mother, I bet inside she was fucking freaking but for her baby she was as calm as she can be - listen to tbe background people crying and all - sounds like the end of the word!!! nuts!!

great example for the kid, like every parent should be.

Just imagine for example if your ceo's would freeze during a war when they should be the designers and the fighters at the same time leading the example, allways finding new hope at any sittuation.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2012, 03:53:27 AM »
Somebody send that woman the honey badger award :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2012, 04:15:54 AM »
Fake.

It's not an 9.0 earthquake. The camera shakes a lot, and the sound might have been added afterwards, but look at the plates on the table and on the conveyor belt, also the paper flag that is hanging from the ceiling is barely shaking.

The quake was a 6+ in Tokyo, and that was much stronger than what I see in this vid. It might have been on said day, but it's NOT a 9.0.

Another hint is that the Sushi waiter is not hiding or running, which would be the case in a 9er. NOBODY stays calm in a 9.

http://www.flixxy.com/japanese-tsunami-viewed-from-a-car.htm

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 04:43:19 AM »
I've never experienced an earthquake(thankfully) but I'm really curios what a 8-9.0 is really like? Is it impossible to keep your balance standing up?
from incomplete data

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 04:54:02 AM »
I've never experienced an earthquake(thankfully) but I'm really curios what a 8-9.0 is really like? Is it impossible to keep your balance standing up?

Yes, impossible to move, you will fall to the ground, and you will panic.

Just for the sake of comparison, this is form a supermarket in Tokyo, WAY below the 9.0

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 04:58:29 AM »
Yes, impossible to move, you will fall to the ground, and you will panic.

Just for the sake of comparison, this is form a supermarket in Tokyo, WAY below the 9.0

That's pretty crazy. Can you imagine being in a skyscraper when shit hits the fan? holy crap
from incomplete data

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2012, 04:59:35 AM »
Fake.

It's not an 9.0 earthquake. The camera shakes a lot, and the sound might have been added afterwards, but look at the plates on the table and on the conveyor belt, also the paper flag that is hanging from the ceiling is barely shaking.

The quake was a 6+ in Tokyo, and that was much stronger than what I see in this vid. It might have been on said day, but it's NOT a 9.0.

Another hint is that the Sushi waiter is not hiding or running, which would be the case in a 9er. NOBODY stays calm in a 9.

http://www.flixxy.com/japanese-tsunami-viewed-from-a-car.htm

Its not "fake" and in regards to panicking - you sure panicked a lot last year ::)

Quote: Oh shit guys I am in Tokyo and I just heard...blah blah... this is real serious... I think i try to get out the country.... cry moan bitch ::) you little pussy

That woman however wouldn't have melted down like you did but simply shrugged it off.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012, 05:01:50 AM »
That's pretty crazy. Can you imagine being in a skyscraper when shit hits the fan? holy crap

A friend of mine was in the 40 somethings floor at the time of the earthquake.

The buildings shake left-right for several meters.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 05:04:30 AM »
 8)
&feature=relmfu

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2012, 05:08:47 AM »
Its not "fake" and in regards to panicking - you sure panicked a lot last year ::)

Quote: Oh shit guys I am in Tokyo and I just heard...blah blah... this is real serious... I think i try to get out the country.... cry moan bitch ::) you little pussy

That woman however wouldn't have melted down like you did but simply shrugged it off.

::) ::) ::)

Well you know, I could try to make fun of you, but after reading that whole story of your parents being junkie scum and leaving you alone and everything, I feel bad to make fun of you.

It's not really your fault that you are as retarded and insecure as you are, I mean who wouldn't be in a situation like yours.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2012, 05:32:48 AM »

::) ::) ::)

Well you know, I could try to make fun of you, but after reading that whole story of your parents being junkie scum and leaving you alone and everything, I feel bad to make fun of you.

It's not really your fault that you are as retarded and insecure as you are, I mean who wouldn't be in a situation like yours.

Well you see the difference between you and me here is, you cannot choose the parents that you are given - knowing the sissy you are I think its save to say that you would have killed yourself already years back if your life was as hard as mine was ;) me? it just made me stronger.

Look I have nothing against you but sometimes the truth needs to be told, you are just another spoiled brat that had it good all his life but still needs to critisise and moan and bitch about everything - we all saw how tough you are when the going got rough - swearing up and down that you loved Japan and all but when things got rough you were ready to ditch your wife. ::)

oh and btw, nice try making fun of my dead parents ;) yes they were heroin addicts but they were still my parents, thats something else you lack a little, its called honesty and most important loyalty ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2012, 05:33:34 AM »
Well you see the difference between you and me here is, you cannot choose the parents that you are given - knowing the sissy you are I think its save to say that you would have killed yourself already years back if your life was as hard as mine was ;) me? it just made me stronger.

Look I have nothing against you but sometimes the truth needs to be told, you are just another spoiled brat that had it good all his life but still needs to critisise and moan and bitch about everything.

oh and btw, nice try making fun of my dead parents ;) yes they were heroin addicts but they were still my parents, thats something else you lack a little, its called honesty and most important loyalty ;)

Meltdown.