Author Topic: test / deca  (Read 5081 times)

chuckie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
test / deca
« on: October 25, 2005, 05:26:57 PM »
when the hell is this stuff gonna kick in???? i've been taking test (250 mg) / deca (200 mg) on mondays and again on thursdays... i just started my fourth week yesterday... what am i supposed to feel??? i thought i'd be having alot of energy....

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: test / deca
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 06:44:54 PM »
since they are both long esters, it will kick in around 4-6 wks for it to be noticable, i bet u have gained a little so far but it will REALLY kick in soon. justr be patient and let the good times roll.

muscle
muscle

chuckie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 07:01:39 PM »
yeah, i have been gaining a little bit... but i thought it was from all the damm water i've been drinking... not to mention, all them protein shakes.... just seems i was expecting something completely different... u know, u hear steroids and u imagine, a guy with an incredible amount of energy and that crazy look in his eyes... i've been on it for 3 and a half weeks and i still have to force myself to the gym... once i'm there it isn't to bad, i have good work out sessions.....but i just don't have that eagerness to wanna get there....by the way, nolva... i've been taking 10 mg every day... since my 2nd week began... is that normal... 

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 07:27:38 PM »
just wait 6 weeks and u will see results
w

chuckie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 07:45:39 PM »
i'm wondering when i'm gonna start feeling some results... these shots aren't getting any easier...

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2005, 09:04:00 PM »
i'm wondering when i'm gonna start feeling some results... these shots aren't getting any easier...

Dude, just pound a few shots of tequila (I recommend a minimum of 4) before you load up the syringe and plunge it .  You won't feel a thing bro.

;D    ;)

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2005, 01:17:41 AM »

Dude, just pound a few shots of tequila (I recommend a minimum of 4) before you load up the syringe and plunge it .  You won't feel a thing bro.

;D    ;)

LOL good advice!  ;)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2005, 06:32:45 AM »
chuckie-- BE PATIENT.

You should start feelin' it around 4 to 5 weeks in (assuming its test enth).  Pound the weights, pound the food, pound the water, get your sleep.  The delayed response is often the reason that many will "jumpstart" this particular cycle with d-bol or anadrol during the first 6 weeks. But it will happen.  Post us at 8 weeks and you will have an entirely different perspective.

Also, remember--there isn't anything "magical" about gear, at least not at this level.  It's just another supplement to hardcore training and diet.  Have a game plan.  You're on a nice cycle.  Your next one can be similar with the introduction of a frontloading oral.  After that, maybe venture into EQ, winny, tren, etc.  One step at a time, though. 

Good luck bro.

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2005, 11:30:46 AM »
Excellent post, freakfestMD. 

I just wanted to add (in addition to my advice above  ;)) that it was about week seven that I felt the test really kicking in.

Jdoug

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2005, 05:51:16 PM »
chuckie-- BE PATIENT.

You should start feelin' it around 4 to 5 weeks in (assuming its test enth).  Pound the weights, pound the food, pound the water, get your sleep.  The delayed response is often the reason that many will "jumpstart" this particular cycle with d-bol or anadrol during the first 6 weeks. But it will happen.  Post us at 8 weeks and you will have an entirely different perspective.

Also, remember--there isn't anything "magical" about gear, at least not at this level.  It's just another supplement to hardcore training and diet.  Have a game plan.  You're on a nice cycle.  Your next one can be similar with the introduction of a frontloading oral.  After that, maybe venture into EQ, winny, tren, etc.  One step at a time, though. 

Good luck bro.

which is better deca or eq

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2005, 06:39:48 PM »
which is better deca or eq

What is better?

filet mignon
or
new york strip