Author Topic: ok totally never heard of this it was in smoofcat post i believe  (Read 7345 times)

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
-1050 mg Primo
-1050 mg tren ace
-700 mg NPP
-1000 mg sustanon
-1-2 CCs of TNE-drol-dbol blend before every workout (tren ace, test suspension, masteron, dbol 25 mg, drol 25 mg blend)
-80 mg proviron daily
-12.5 mcg t3 daily
-20-30 iu blue tops daily
this was the cycle right here.
i have a couple of questions.
1.what is tne? what does it stand for?
2. someone mentioned it was oral? how cant test suspension be absorbed orally
3. how can tren ace be absorbed orally?
4 how can mast be absorbed orally?
5.if those things can be absorbed orally does anyone know what the solution is and formula?
i mean if your brewing it.
6. if im just reading wrong and these arnt being taken the way im thinking how is this tne stuff being taken?
thanks not trying to ask stupid questions, this guy just seems to have gotten amazing gains and loved the stuff so i would love to try the protocol.

lyquid

• Getbig III
Re: ok totally never heard of this it was in smoofcat post i believe
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 11:31:41 PM »
Testosterone no esteem.

He's getting amazig gains cause of the 4 grams juice and 30 iu hgh lol.

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 11:33:06 PM »
wait so is he taking test no ester that has dbol and anadrol in it to or is it all seperate?

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 11:33:20 PM »
TNE = testosterone no ester aka test suspension

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 11:36:58 PM »
wait so is he taking test no ester that has dbol and anadrol in it to or is it all seperate?

Good god I hate auto correct. Ester obv I ment . But it puts esteem instead lol.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 12:00:19 AM »

Its a blend.

chess315

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 12:19:02 AM »
the reason test base or test no ester would be mixed with injectable orals is because injecting test with n ester his real quick like an oral. Some inject orals to prevent sides such as stomach problems and its prolly a little easier on the liver. That a rare blend the easiest way to get it would be have someone make it or make it yourself.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 12:28:56 AM »
injecting an oral just increases the bioavailability.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 01:34:57 AM »
test suspension is by far my test of choice,,, i realy cant be arsed with ed pinning tho

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 03:13:18 AM »
test suspension is by far my test of choice,,, i realy cant be arsed with ed pinning tho

shit kicks like a mule though

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 08:00:11 AM »
-1050 mg Primo
-1050 mg tren ace
-700 mg NPP
-1000 mg sustanon
-1-2 CCs of TNE-drol-dbol blend before every workout (tren ace, test suspension, masteron, dbol 25 mg, drol 25 mg blend)
-80 mg proviron daily
-12.5 mcg t3 daily
-20-30 iu blue tops daily
this was the cycle right here.
i have a couple of questions.
1.what is tne? what does it stand for?
2. someone mentioned it was oral? how cant test suspension be absorbed orally
3. how can tren ace be absorbed orally?
4 how can mast be absorbed orally?
5.if those things can be absorbed orally does anyone know what the solution is and formula?
i mean if your brewing it.
6. if im just reading wrong and these arnt being taken the way im thinking how is this tne stuff being taken?
thanks not trying to ask stupid questions, this guy just seems to have gotten amazing gains and loved the stuff so i would love to try the protocol.

Tne-dbol -drol is an injectable. There are two other versions of it - plain Tne, and Tne- drol mix (no dbol).

It is the most powerful PWO. Pros have been using it in one way or another since honestly the 70s when they would concoct mixes of parabolan and dianabol pre workout. Then other drugs came out, and chefs started blending them. And I am sure Arnold is pissed of that he wasn't 24 today, because my god do we have a nice selection of things out there.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 09:15:21 AM »
injecting an oral just increases the bioavailability.

can you elaborate on this? do you mean crushing up the orals or something like that, or just using the "depot" version instead?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 09:20:27 AM »
dissolving a steroid into a solution and then injecting the solution into your body will effectively increase the amount of the drug that gets absorbed. when you eat things, there is a certain amount of active drug that gets lost due to the stomach or liver degrading the active component in drugs, this goes for all drugs. winstrol has a low bioavailibility, the lowest of all orals, but, injecting that shit is like implanting razor blades into your muscles so fuck that noise

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 09:23:12 AM »
dissolving a steroid into a solution and then injecting the solution into your body will effectively increase the amount of the drug that gets absorbed. when you eat things, there is a certain amount of active drug that gets lost due to the stomach or liver degrading the active component in drugs, this goes for all drugs. winstrol has a low bioavailibility, the lowest of all orals, but, injecting that shit is like implanting razor blades into your muscles so fuck that noise

i see, and are the depot versions chemically the same as orals? i'd imagine since you're injecting it it won't need the 17aa so it would be easier on your liver?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2012, 09:38:06 AM »
the orals are pretty hard to dissolve into liquid solution, as opposed to normal steroids that have an ester attached. the ester is actually a lipid chain that makes them more lipophilic, or dissolve easier in oils. the orals need a lot of alcohol for them to be dissolved into a solution which makes for painful injections or crashing of the solutions.

i don't know if it makes them easier on the liver, i do not believe it does. in my opinion, the only difference with injecting an oral, is it reduces the cost by a slight margin (since you lose less steroid) and increases the half life as an oil depot takes a little bit longer to dissipate in the body.

the process of methylating the steroids changes the way the steroid works in the body so, yes, injectable orals are the exact same as edible orals (the orals i buy are in injectable form, however, i just eat it since i don't want to deal with pip).

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2012, 09:50:48 AM »
the orals are pretty hard to dissolve into liquid solution, as opposed to normal steroids that have an ester attached. the ester is actually a lipid chain that makes them more lipophilic, or dissolve easier in oils. the orals need a lot of alcohol for them to be dissolved into a solution which makes for painful injections or crashing of the solutions.

i don't know if it makes them easier on the liver, i do not believe it does. in my opinion, the only difference with injecting an oral, is it reduces the cost by a slight margin (since you lose less steroid) and increases the half life as an oil depot takes a little bit longer to dissipate in the body.

the process of methylating the steroids changes the way the steroid works in the body so, yes, injectable orals are the exact same as edible orals (the orals i buy are in injectable form, however, i just eat it since i don't want to deal with pip).

thanks! :)

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 05:08:01 PM »
does anyone know the brewing formula for eo based test no ester dbol anadrol blend injectable.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 05:28:52 PM »
the guy is running 30 FUCKIN IUS A  DAY  and 4 GRAMS of anabolics. do you have any idea how much 30 ius? is? three vials of GH every day? that's a shit ton of juice! jason genova would be a pro on that shit! there is no mystery as to how he is getting 'gains'. he 'hates everything phil heath stands for in terms of drug use' but uses just as much, if not more, minus the insulin!

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 05:40:01 PM »
the guy is running 30 FUCKIN IUS A  DAY  and 4 GRAMS of anabolics. do you have any idea how much 30 ius? is? three vials of GH every day? that's a shit ton of juice! jason genova would be a pro on that shit! there is no mystery as to how he is getting 'gains'. he 'hates everything phil heath stands for in terms of drug use' but uses just as much, if not more, minus the insulin!

i'm new here, can someone fill me in on this jason genova business? i know he likes starting a lot of shit over on MD but what's so special about this guy? he looks like an average curlbro.....is he an elaborate troll or something?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2012, 05:50:48 PM »
to be fair, smoof is running generic blue tops so it's much less than 30iu of gh

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012, 05:51:37 PM »

you're an idiot.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 05:56:42 PM »
Lmao, uses just as much? No fucking chance, not to mention there's a huge difference between 30+ iu of blue tops straight out of China and 30 + iu of pharmaceutical grade gh. Also Phil is full of synthol and likely a few more grams minimum of aas,  smoofs cycle is what a Guy like Phil considers his cruise

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012, 03:47:13 AM »
Lmao, uses just as much? No fucking chance, not to mention there's a huge difference between 30+ iu of blue tops straight out of China and 30 + iu of pharmaceutical grade gh. Also Phil is full of synthol and likely a few more grams minimum of aas,  smoofs cycle is what a Guy like Phil considers his cruise

And you're talking not just any blue tops. That's 30ius of Kami's blue tops. 3-4ius/vial max.

Ventura55

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2012, 02:40:33 PM »
-TNE is usually testosterone base in a oil solution
-Test suspension is testosterone base in a water solution

Supposedly oil based is less painful, but water based gets absorbed quicker.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2012, 06:20:37 PM »
And you're talking not just any blue tops. That's 30ius of Kami's blue tops. 3-4ius/vial max.

i ran blue tops. bunk as shit.