Author Topic: First injectable cycle. Tren solo or Baseline of Test and Tren.  (Read 4980 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
I'm probably close to maxed out, very happy with shape and structure. Would say i'm about 10lb's away from perfect to me. Looking at it from the perspective of recomp, dry out and a bit of size gain.

What with everything i have been reading lately about Tren and stacking and sometimes diminishing certain aspects of the tren by adding other gear, what would the best option be?

I would just be looking at probably 50-75mg ed.

Or the same with 200mg Test a week thrown in.

Trans Milkshake.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: First injectable cycle. Tren solo or Baseline of Test and Tren.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 06:40:36 AM »
sounds good!

Low test like 150-250 prop a week and tren ED 50 for a first run is GREAT!

Later on you will just increase tren with experience and add masteron and NPP FTW.

Depending how old you are or how serious you can add GH. That will cap off the cycle perfectly and you will be rollin!

Stay low on carbs if possible and do some cardio to have some fun

Yup perfect advice.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 09:34:29 PM »
Yup perfect advice.

x2 except for going low carb. on a low fat diet your body needs carbs for energy (complex are the choice obviously), if not the body burns muscle for energy.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 10:46:10 PM »
x2 except for going low carb. on a low fat diet your body needs carbs for energy (complex are the choice obviously), if not the body burns muscle for energy.

I think this would apply to a natural lifter but not so sure about hormoned lifter, especially on tren. Solid advice still, always nice to have the ideal diet to compliment your hormones.

OP - I like to run test e at 180 with a tiny bit of aromasin or adex in additon to my tren. Being your first cycle and first cycle with tren, starting at 50 ED sounds perfect. I doubt you will need to move up to 75 ED, tren on a first cycle will be the shit.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 09:56:35 AM »
Do you really want to be injecting ED on your first cycle? I'm doing my first cycle soon too, going to be doing the bog standard 500mg test a week, saving tren for my second cycle.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 10:04:01 AM »
First cycle I would run 500mg test E once a week, you can split it if your comfortalbe with the shots.

I ran my first sust250 cycle at 500mg once a week no issues.

I would say 10 weeks minimum.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 03:07:44 PM »
Bustin Ass = perfect advice for a first cycle IMO.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 12:48:05 PM »
sounds good!

Low test like 150-250 prop a week and tren ED 50 for a first run is GREAT!

Later on you will just increase tren with experience and add masteron and NPP FTW.

Depending how old you are or how serious you can add GH. That will cap off the cycle perfectly and you will be rollin!

Stay low on carbs if possible and do some cardio to have some fun

Good dvice man. For a 190 pound male at below 10%, what we be low carbs?

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 02:03:51 PM »
Those are pretty good numbers. When it comes to carbs its a highly personal game. Some like and handle 300grams a day like a charm and some balloon up on 170grams. You know the general rules on complex carbs etc. The amount you have to experiment little for yourself.

What works for me (6.2ft, 210pounds, 8%) is going a couple of days low carbs (around 100, dont really count them, been doing this for years) and then 1 day much higher (300-400). I have also gotten in terrific shape these past months (6%, without cardio) with just fruits. Yes 8-10 bananas a day, 1 meal with rice and everything else eggwhites, fish and chicken (I hate chicken so just 1 meal for that, eggs 3 times and fish 2 times)

Fail proof for me: bananas, 1 meal with rice(just eat) and the rest protein. I like to do things the simple way and not overcomplicate. With GH, little test and Tren ace you WILL be a walking statue.

Well I'm 6 ft lol. So my goal is to get a lot bigger to match my height. So sounds like youre doing a day with high carbs, and then a couple or a few with low (100) grams. Thanks man.

Maybe you or wes can answer this: What youre doing is essentially carb cycling, right? Well how is this better than meeting somewhere in the middle of your low carb days and high carb days, at like 250 g per day, and then just eating that many carbs daily. Does cycling them burn more fat or something?

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 02:09:45 PM »
Do you really want to be injecting ED on your first cycle? I'm doing my first cycle soon too, going to be doing the bog standard 500mg test a week, saving tren for my second cycle.

Really not fucked about daily injects. The cycle is more about the Tren due to the recomp effects, if a bit of size comes with it all well and good.

I have run orals before, just not injectables.

I'm sitting at 6% right now so the drier the compound the better, only interested in dry lean gain, so i don't really see the point in running the generic first test cycle.
Trans Milkshake.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 02:21:51 PM »

Really not fucked about daily injects. The cycle is more about the Tren due to the recomp effects, if a bit of size comes with it all well and good.

I have run orals before, just not injectables.

I'm sitting at 6% right now so the drier the compound the better, only interested in dry lean gain, so i don't really see the point in running the generic first test cycle.

how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

i'm shooting for 175-180 @ a semi-dry 6-7% @ 5'11" but i just know that my absolute ideal would be a light-heavy ie. 198 @ a dry 5%

but i also know that superdrol and ECA woun't take me to that point

p.s. don't let god see this post lol

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2012, 02:38:43 PM »
how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

i'm shooting for 175-180 @ a semi-dry 6-7% @ 5'11" but i just know that my absolute ideal would be a light-heavy ie. 198 @ a dry 5%

but i also know that superdrol and ECA woun't take me to that point

p.s. don't let god see this post lol

6'1 195 wet 6%.

I'm not sure what my ideal would be, probably 205-210. My waist and bone structure are tiny , so i wouldn't want to take my weight past a certain point, it would flood my lines.

But you know how it works with training bro, once i'm there, who knows lol.
Trans Milkshake.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2012, 02:43:11 PM »

6'1 195 wet 6%.

I'm not sure what my ideal would be, probably 205-210. My waist and bone structure are tiny , so i wouldn't want to take my weight past a certain point, it would flood my lines.

i hear ya man, my wrist is only 6.25 inches, and that's around the broadest and thickest part of it lol

IMO, frame size MUST be taken into account when determining ideal bodyweight

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2012, 06:20:51 PM »
200mgs test prop

300 mgs primo

Per week.

Thats it.

Dry, round and lean gains AND you will be in GREAT MOOD 24/7

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2012, 06:28:54 PM »
Well I'm 6 ft lol. So my goal is to get a lot bigger to match my height. So sounds like youre doing a day with high carbs, and then a couple or a few with low (100) grams. Thanks man.

Maybe you or wes can answer this: What youre doing is essentially carb cycling, right? Well how is this better than meeting somewhere in the middle of your low carb days and high carb days, at like 250 g per day, and then just eating that many carbs daily. Does cycling them burn more fat or something?
Oly,cycling carbs allows you to get leaner,while still having lots of energy for training,and on higher days it`s like a re-feed.

Eating a set amount is just what the body thrives on .........homeostasis,you have to "trick" it and trip it up to break out of the rut,metaphorically speaking.

The body doesn`t ever want to change at all,that`s why cycling carbs is great because it can`t get into a set patern............just a couple of examples.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 06:46:33 PM »
Oly,cycling carbs allows you to get leaner,while still having lots of energy for training,and on higher days it`s like a re-feed.

Eating a set amount is just what the body thrives on .........homeostasis,you have to "trick" it and trip it up to break out of the rut,metaphorically speaking.

The body doesn`t ever want to change at all,that`s why cycling carbs is great because it can`t get into a set patern............just a couple of examples.

Cool. Thanks man

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 06:55:20 PM »
I think carb cycling has bugger all real effect physiologically, but mentally it certainly gives you something to look forward to. I'm currently eating about twice as many carbs on workout days ( 3 x per week), so I look forward to working out as well. You gotta keep at it in the end, so you have to find a way of doing that that doesn't seem like constant masochism.

WRT to OP, as others have said, yeah a little bit of test prop, and increase tren dosage as needed / tolerated.

Respect to anyone with the willpower to control their carb intake on tren... I am helplessly gripped by an unstoppable urge to shovel entire fridge and shelf loads into my slavering pie hole.  

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 08:18:48 PM »
I think this would apply to a natural lifter but not so sure about hormoned lifter, especially on tren. Solid advice still, always nice to have the ideal diet to compliment your hormones.

your body always needs carbs/fats for energy expenditure. even more so the more lean muscle tissue you carry.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2012, 08:23:47 PM »
OP - I like to run test e at 180 with a tiny bit of aromasin or adex in additon to my tren. Being your first cycle and first cycle with tren, starting at 50 ED sounds perfect. I doubt you will need to move up to 75 ED, tren on a first cycle will be the shit.

run the tren ace at 100 mg mon, wed, friday. ed is overkill. the halflife of acetate is 2/3 days. no sense in pinning more than you have to.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 08:26:08 PM »
Fail proof for me: bananas, 1 meal with rice(just eat) and the rest protein. I like to do things the simple way and not overcomplicate. With GH, little test and Tren ace you WILL be a walking statue.

yes, yes. but brown rice. and for the love of god throw in some veggies in there! you need variety of fruits and vegetables to get a comprehensive spectrum of micro-nutrients.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 06:09:18 AM »
run the tren ace at 100 mg mon, wed, friday. ed is overkill. the halflife of acetate is 2/3 days. no sense in pinning more than you have to.
Especially for your first cycle. Put the prop in the same stick to further cut down on injects. You are gonna be beyond happy with your results. you say you are 200lbs and 6% so it's a perfect starting point. I think you will be happy with the short esters, no fluid retention.

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
  • Always challenge yourself
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2013, 05:14:34 PM »
Those are pretty good numbers. When it comes to carbs its a highly personal game. Some like and handle 300grams a day like a charm and some balloon up on 170grams. You know the general rules on complex carbs etc. The amount you have to experiment little for yourself.

What works for me (6.2ft, 210pounds, 8%) is going a couple of days low carbs (around 100, dont really count them, been doing this for years) and then 1 day much higher (300-400). I have also gotten in terrific shape these past months (6%, without cardio) with just fruits. Yes 8-10 bananas a day, 1 meal with rice and everything else eggwhites, fish and chicken (I hate chicken so just 1 meal for that, eggs 3 times and fish 2 times)

Same numbers here, 190 8% bf, age 21. I wanna be a walking statue ;)

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2013, 06:56:56 PM »
this is way more reasonable than what this clown "bustinass" suggested.

respect.

What would you consider for the primo injection protocol?

May try this for my second cycle instead of tren.

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2013, 07:57:25 AM »
once weekly is fine for primo.all the dosage at once.

but due to price ,availabilty and effects, id simply replace the primo with equipoise.

they do the same thing,eq being bit stronger and cheaper.

Thanks! Definitely be investigating more into EQ dosing protocol and reading up on it's profile, again thanks for the quality post of your experience! Much appreciated.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2013, 04:04:01 PM »
this is way more reasonable than what this clown "bustinass" suggested.

respect.

Respect returned.

Actually ive witnessed people making significant gains on 300mgs per week-total.

They trained hard/smart, ate clean like it was a JOB and did hard cardio 3 times per week.

It can be done and has been done. Yea I know, this is unpopular to state on this board but fuck that bullshit, its true.