Author Topic: Time to get big??  (Read 4049 times)

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
Time to get big??
« on: March 30, 2012, 08:35:20 AM »
Hey boys,

Been running on another board for quite some time. I am not new to steroids, more cautious than anything.
But I think its time to get big.

Currently 240 pounds at about 15% body fat, diet has been changed and loosing 1 pound a week give or take. Going to come down to 220 and see how things look.

I have been ON cycle for quite some time, doctor monitored with bloodwork every 3 months.

I started with the typical dose of 500mg sustanon week, I would say at least 25 weeks. Doctor was happy and I was learning how to keep acne and what not under controll.

The idea behind this is education, first off there is no better experience than doing it yourself. Contest diet\Off season diet.
Playing with steroids and AI products at a low level.

I moved to 750mg test E for another 30 weeks ish and recently (6 weeks ago) moved to 1000mg week test E.
My coachh still tells me its a very small dose when it comes to steroids.

If you do a combind test count I have been higher than 1000mg several times in the last 70 weeks or so. as an example I would run tren 100-150mg eod for 10 weeks then come off. wait several weeks then run say 600mg prop week for 10 weeks and come off.
The base dose always stays the same.

Feb this year I tried my first kit of  primotropin, i was not that impressed, but after reading getbig for some time, its garbage HGH :) I am saving for nordotropin pens, to run it for 2-3 months at 10IU day.

So....I am unsure where to go from here. I have been thinking of adding in deca at 600mg week, or just moving my test E dose to 1500mg week.

Opinions?

Currently 1000 Test E week (week 62-63)
.5mg arimidex eod.

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
Re: Time to get big??
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 08:50:42 AM »
Sup Dark

Screw the 1000mg of test.Run a low dose test and high dose tren cycle with some GH :)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 09:09:28 AM »
I have yet to run more than 1 gram total of AAS and more than 600mg of test per week. I prefer running having an anabolic like deca or EQ in the mix. So my advice is: lower the testosterone and throw in an anabolic to make up for the difference. If you see no difference or don't like it then you can go back to higher test doses w/ no anabolic at practically no loss, but if you like the difference then../

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 11:35:53 AM »
Sup Dark

Screw the 1000mg of test.Run a low dose test and high dose tren cycle with some GH :)

Agree. Atleast give it a try, whole new ball game.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 01:08:46 PM »
Its not a bad idea, I always threw it in with my base.
When I fluctuate the test I get acne, which is fairly normal from my understanding.

I was thinking of just adding in the deca at 600mg week. Is it enough?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 05:48:02 PM »
If you want to grow and I mean really grow you need testosterone. The low test high anabolic plan can promote growth, that's true, but true massive growth will include a decent dose of test. I can already hear it now though...some guys will say high doses of test will make you fat which is an impossible statement. It's like saying breathing air will make your mouths taste purple and upside down...it makes that much sense.

If you're staying on for long periods, which is what it sounds like, a solid base dose of test some sort of Nandrolone and Trenbolone rotation is the way to go with an optional Dianabol or Anadrol burst every 4-6wks. I'd also run HGH the entire time but a good plan might look like as follows:

WK 1-6 Dianabol
WK 1-10 Nandrolone
Wk 9-18 Trenbolone
WK 11-16 Dianabol
.....and so on and so on....testosterone the entire time.

You could easily mix and match other steroids in there as well, but the above would be a solid base plan. It could be all you use but more could be used. IMO, it normally doesn't take as many things for a great bulking phase as it does for a great cutting phase.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 10:02:27 AM »
If you want to grow and I mean really grow you need testosterone. The low test high anabolic plan can promote growth, that's true, but true massive growth will include a decent dose of test. I can already hear it now though...some guys will say high doses of test will make you fat which is an impossible statement. It's like saying breathing air will make your mouths taste purple and upside down...it makes that much sense.

If you're staying on for long periods, which is what it sounds like, a solid base dose of test some sort of Nandrolone and Trenbolone rotation is the way to go with an optional Dianabol or Anadrol burst every 4-6wks. I'd also run HGH the entire time but a good plan might look like as follows:

WK 1-6 Dianabol
WK 1-10 Nandrolone
Wk 9-18 Trenbolone
WK 11-16 Dianabol
.....and so on and so on....testosterone the entire time.

You could easily mix and match other steroids in there as well, but the above would be a solid base plan. It could be all you use but more could be used. IMO, it normally doesn't take as many things for a great bulking phase as it does for a great cutting phase.

This is more along the advice I get from all my local IFBBs.
Base test around 1500-2000mg with other stuff throwin in as needed.

The test allows you to hold the weight with a diet combination. Its the other stuff that makes you grow quickly. Nandralones are the ones that do this, tren is a huge one, but its very toxic in large doses.
I am also unsure you can run tren\deca back to back, without prolactin issues. From all my broscience and reading, you need at least a 10 week break between.
But I could be wrong.

I have never done any oral stuff like dbol\tbol stuff. Anavar\winny sure during contest prep.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 10:07:21 AM »

The test allows you to hold the weight with a diet combination. Its the other stuff that makes you grow quickly. Nandralones are the ones that do this, tren is a huge one, but its very toxic in large doses.
I am also unsure you can run tren\deca back to back, without prolactin issues. From all my broscience and reading, you need at least a 10 week break between.
But I could be wrong.

I have never done any oral stuff like dbol\tbol stuff. Anavar\winny sure during contest prep.

Oh boy...  ::)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 12:03:14 PM »

But I could be wrong.

Yeah an, you hit the nail on the head with "broscience." For years it was you can't run two 19-nors at the same time or they'll compete for the same receptors and one of them will get cancelled out or maybe both of them. Well, if that were the case, which the idea is insanely retarded but if it were true you couldn't run Test, EQ and Dbol in the same cycle since they're all testosterone based, or you couldn't run DHT combos...on and on we could go.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic a little, but the prolactin issue you mentioned above is again broscience, you're correct with your gut feeling.

Oh boy...  ::)

Actully, long term high doses of Tren are hard on the body. That's just stating fact.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2012, 02:52:33 PM »

Actully, long term high doses of Tren are hard on the body. That's just stating fact.

Yes but did he say that? I understand "long term high doses of tren are hard on the body" but thats not what he said. Not to mention this will differ per invididual.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2012, 06:23:26 PM »
Yes but did he say that? I understand "long term high doses of tren are hard on the body" but thats not what he said. Not to mention this will differ per invididual.

That's true...I agree.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2012, 09:52:10 PM »
here's where to go: drop the test to 300mg a week or below and up the tren to whatever you can handle somewhere between 600 and 1200mg/week—acetate of course. and up the flying fuck out of gh. as much as you can afford. and as always eat right and train consistently.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2012, 09:57:53 PM »
First of all don't buy preloaded gh pins, by the time you get them they'll be useless. Also play around with different anabolics and see what'd you like the most, stick to low test and the same overall aamount of gear in mgs

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2012, 07:32:59 AM »
First of all don't buy preloaded gh pins, by the time you get them they'll be useless. Also play around with different anabolics and see what'd you like the most, stick to low test and the same overall aamount of gear in mgs

nordotropin pens come this way, its how they are made and sold.
What is your reasoning behind not buying preloaded pens?

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2012, 07:38:28 AM »
here's where to go: drop the test to 300mg a week or below and up the tren to whatever you can handle somewhere between 600 and 1200mg/week—acetate of course. and up the flying fuck out of gh. as much as you can afford. and as always eat right and train consistently.

I have run up to 150mg eod for 10 weeks. I find that after this much time I need a break. Perhaps its the extra lifting :)

What is the recomendation here, ed, eod, e3d?
Why ace over E? Short esters are good things.

Why drop the test down so low? Why would you not run it at higher dose and just add in the tren?

Sorry for so many questions, Here is what I understand.

Tren is more "anabolic" than test, it binds and does its job with great efficiency.

the whole broscience "toxic in large doeses" seems off to me. There is not much difference between tren and test, other than the anabolic factor. Perhaps because its so anabolic its the waste products that cause kidney and liver issues....but again, I aint no doctor and there is no official science that I know of.

I do love what tren does to me physicaly, but hate what it does to me mentaly. I am "on edge" as it were. Do you take something to combat this. I cant even think of how I would be at 800mg week.

Thoughts and opinions.....

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2012, 07:40:01 AM »

I guess one has to up the dose slowly and find that "magical spot". Start slow and go up from there?

dayz

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2012, 08:33:29 AM »
I guess one has to up the dose slowly and find that "magical spot". Start slow and go up from there?

Yes, this is one of the reasons you want ace > E; you can assess sides quickly and adjust your dose if you need to. 

As for the 'edginess', just save it up all day and take it out on the weights lol, try not to punch the slow walking guy in front of you in the back of the head and you'll be fine.  Seriously, just remember it's the drugs making you feel like that and take it easy.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2012, 08:38:48 AM »
If you want to grow and I mean really grow you need testosterone.

arnold and everyone from the 70s would disagree.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 08:46:35 AM »

I am unsure, my coach wants me up to 2G test a week. I am hesitant, but trust them so just might go there.
Sitting at 1g now, just monitoring sides and acne for a while. 10 weeks or so.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 08:53:18 AM »

Arnold took more testosterone than most here like to believe. He's said on several occasions he took a good bit of testosterone, I've heard him say it in person twice in my life. For whatever reason though, people love this fascination about him and no or really low test and only primo and 10mg of var