Author Topic: Timea Majorova is pregnant  (Read 30879 times)

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

Re: Timea Majorova is pregnant
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2012, 10:21:52 PM »
If I were a betting man I would wager that Craiggers tapped her back in the day.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2012, 10:23:03 PM »
If I were a betting man I would wager that Craiggers tapped her back in the day.
You would win that bet.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2012, 10:33:00 PM »
i fucked them all timea is by far the best,,as in the most feminine lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2012, 10:34:43 PM »

gh15 approved
Did you nail Kelly Ryan?
(

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2012, 10:52:29 PM »

gh15 approved

just shut the fuck up

jason stern

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 10:58:50 PM »
just shut the fuck up

jason stern

who is jason stern ,, i know fellas make gh15 accounts all day and night ,, but jason stern lol ,, unbelivable

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 11:00:48 PM »

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2012, 11:09:11 PM »

Timea was one of the most pleasant and courteous I ever worked with. Sweet, very charming and in no way carried herself like an "Americano Whore" as one guy in this thread stated. The day we shot that video, we shot numerous others, another with her in it, sort of a short video profile. It was a long day and she was pleasant and didn't complain the entire time. Always eager to help, always returns calls and messages with an upbeat attitude.....very few were as pleasant to work with.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2012, 12:58:58 AM »
I had a thing for Mandy blank...here is as a brunette in the vid, high as fuck and whoring to my favoritre song of all times.. ;D

Gets breast implants, check. Hangs out with Debbie Kruck, check. Changes to brunette, check. Loses good girl image, check. Gains attention from men who want to screw her, but not wife her, check.

A life of going to bars, and eventually becoming like Booty is guaranteed.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2012, 01:47:16 AM »

Yes, cummable  8)

Being pregnant makes some women irresistible lookin'  :P

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2012, 02:42:43 AM »
still looks hot.
just as good as 10 years ago,hasnt developed the look of a dried out old teabag that has sat in the bin  few days that alot of thse women possess ,yet

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2012, 02:47:45 AM »
whore

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2012, 06:41:34 AM »
She looks great pregnant!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2012, 06:46:47 AM »
she had nice fake rack.even euro features held up well.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2012, 07:16:31 AM »
Timea looks the same...she's aged well.

Having met Timea a few times, I found her rather average in the looks department...certainly more naturally beautiful women from her part of her native continent. That notwithstanding, she was always very nice an quite down to earth. A lot of fitness models seems a tad full of themselves, considering the fact that they are practically unknown outside of the small bodybuilding world.
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2012, 07:22:05 AM »
And Denise Paglia.
These women must have had a big impact on you during your adolescence "Parker"...you have a long memory.  ;D

Denise is another woman I knew back in the day. Also shockingly average without makeup, but a nice girl if you knew how to relate to her type. Denise was a bit of a typical "Jersey girl"...she had an edge to her and wouldn't take any shit from anybody. lol But I know how to relate to that type...been around NY/NJ women all my life.
!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2012, 07:26:17 AM »
These women must have had a big impact on you during your adolescence "Parker"...you have a long memory.  ;D

Denise is another woman I knew back in the day. Also shockingly average without makeup, but a nice girl if you knew how to relate to her type. Denise was a bit of a typical "Jersey girl"...she had an edge to her and wouldn't take any shit from anybody. lol But I know how to relate to that type...been around NY/NJ women all my life.

italo/jap hot combo ,nice thick type body back in day,she photographed nice.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2012, 07:28:23 AM »

(

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2012, 07:30:27 AM »
italo/jap hot combo ,nice thick type body back in day,she photographed nice.
Indeed she did!

I wasn't trying to knock her down too hard...a lot of women don't look the same w/o makeup. She was sexy.
!

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2012, 07:41:46 AM »
Indeed she did!

I wasn't trying to knock her down too hard...a lot of women don't look the same w/o makeup. She was sexy.
(

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2012, 07:48:30 AM »
who is jason stern ,, i know fellas make gh15 accounts all day and night ,, but jason stern lol ,, unbelivable

gh15 approved

this is jason stern

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2012, 07:55:41 AM »

Hell yeah...I remember all those chicas. Back when I thought women liked bbers...I also didn't like that trashy spread Flex did with Kim C, Lenda Murray and that other chica. Sizzle and something they called those layouts.
The women I mentioned before, like Mia Finnegan, Amy Fahdli, Marla Duncan, seemingly were more feminine than the bikini chicks now---yet were ex-gymnasts.
Jenny (or Penny)Worth was a thick thighed chick.

Out of all of them, it seems that Madonna Grimes had more talent, and branched out to other things---like having a hip-hop studio. Denise Paglia married (or divorced) some dude who looked like Dante Doggcrapp.
Alana Triplett was Musclemag's answer to Flex's Madonna Grimes, and she hasn't aged as well.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2012, 08:10:34 AM »
Hell yeah...I remember all those chicas. Back when I thought women liked bbers...I also didn't like that trashy spread Flex did with Kim C, Lenda Murray and that other chica. Sizzle and something they called those layouts.
The women I mentioned before, like Mia Finnegan, Amy Fahdli, Marla Duncan, seemingly were more feminine than the bikini chicks now---yet were ex-gymnasts.
Jenny (or Penny)Worth was a thick thighed chick.

Out of all of them, it seems that Madonna Grimes had more talent, and branched out to other things---like having a hip-hop studio. Denise Paglia married (or divorced) some dude who looked like Dante Doggcrapp.
Alana Triplett was Musclemag's answer to Flex's Madonna Grimes, and she hasn't aged as well.
Yeah...those women you mentioned definitely had a greater femininity to them than the women of today. Madonna was I think a choreographer with some serious dance credentials...not your everyday fitness model.

I'm pretty sure you are thinking of JENNY Worth from Florida. Became a deejay in South Florida...nowadays, who knows.
There was a Penny Price who was an attractive brunette that appeared on a lot of magazine covers in the late 80's/early 90's.

!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2012, 08:13:03 AM »
You would win that bet.

;D ;D I seem to remember. . .  you are correct about that. 
a

emerald37

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2012, 09:23:02 AM »
Ms Majorova looked like she could be a high-fashion model based on her features I remember seeing photos of her in fitness and bodybuilding magazines.  I don't know what height she is, but she in my opinion has the face that could be in fashion magazines like Vogue or Elle.