Author Topic: Var, liver toxicity and running liv52 (and all orals)  (Read 8231 times)

carrotcake

• Getbig II
Var, liver toxicity and running liv52 (and all orals)
« on: March 31, 2012, 02:57:15 AM »
who here runs liver support with there orals?

being tested and seeing high liver values, i want to finish my var in 20 days at 50mg but also want to run 6 x liv52 daily.

thoughts?

should i play it safe and not run anavar... or?

i've never run var before (well i've been on it now for 5ish days at 30odd mg)

mik1111

• Getbig III
Re: Var, liver toxicity and running liv52 (and all orals)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 03:43:05 AM »
oxandrolone is very mild on the liver. unless for great lengths of time running it, you shouldn't have liver related problems.

about taking liv 52 or any other liver recovering substance during the cycle, I'm very much against it. I remember seeing something about its effects on the absorption of orals: it lowers the effective dosage... meaning, you're not using the full 50 mgs you took.

take the liv53  after you finished with the pills.....

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 08:20:58 AM »
Drink pineapple juice run your anabar and stay away from alcohol and recs if you're worried about it

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 08:39:55 AM »
Take Liv52 for a few weeks after you are done with your orals.

Do any of you pineapple lovers realize how much RAW pineapple it takes to benefit your liver? Not many of us want to eat 5 whole pineapples a day.

8)

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 08:49:49 AM »
But if he thinks its helping it'll keep his mind at ease, do you realize 50mg var isn't gonna do a thing to your liver

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 09:08:40 AM »
c-acetyl-cisteine

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 03:18:21 PM »
Take Liv52 for a few weeks after you are done with your orals.

Do any of you pineapple lovers realize how much RAW pineapple it takes to benefit your liver? Not many of us want to eat 5 whole pineapples a day.

8)

Doesn't seem like I need trillion pounds of pineapple a day brah.

Abusing the fuck out of orals for 2nd week ( 120-150mg epistane eod + 20-30mg dimethazine). So far my face is not breaking out like pizza hut pizza, which is very surprising.  My face skin quality is deteorating a bit, the skin is a lot drier and losing its smoothness but no breakouts whensoever so far.

1-2 pineapple slices a day, must be legit pineapple though,,, not filtt underdosed pneapple juice from concentrate.
all drugs - TPPIIP

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 03:20:13 PM »
there's no real scientific evidence that proves any of that stuff will work for steroid usage. i don't bother even though i have it. more worried about my kidneys than liver since you can abuse the hell out of orals and your liver will be fine provided you don't also drink or abuse rec drugs

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 04:02:13 PM »
there's no real scientific evidence that proves any of that stuff will work for steroid usage. i don't bother even though i have it. more worried about my kidneys than liver since you can abuse the hell out of orals and your liver will be fine provided you don't also drink or abuse rec drugs

You can always look for studies where certain drugs are given to alcoholics to see if they help retard liver damage.
all drugs - TPPIIP

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 04:43:20 PM »
LOL @the  pineapple juice junkies on this board thinking it will make exorbitantly long boatload cycles OK.  D:

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2012, 05:17:20 PM »
You can always look for studies where certain drugs are given to alcoholics to see if they help retard liver damage.

it's not applicable to steroid usage though

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2012, 06:02:34 PM »
lol liv52 does't do anything to help with steroid inducted liver problems, I'm pretty sure nothing actually does, the only thing you can do is have a good diet, have a genetically strong liver and use orals sensibly, get regular blood work to check where you're at , and that's pretty much it.

Also not sure if srs @ the people saying to take liv 52 AFTER your cycle, that is like putting on a "bullet proof" vest after you get shot.

carrotcake

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2012, 07:53:55 PM »
very interesting responses guys, well appreiciated on all input

still open for suggestions :)

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2012, 11:57:20 PM »
oxandrolone is very mild on the liver. unless for great lengths of time running it, you shouldn't have liver related problems.

about taking liv 52 or any other liver recovering substance during the cycle, I'm very much against it. I remember seeing something about its effects on the absorption of orals: it lowers the effective dosage... meaning, you're not using the full 50 mgs you took.

take the liv53  after you finished with the pills.....

Same applies to Milk Thistle, i read this a while back. Don't recall the exact percentage. However, it said it 'reduces androgen uptake from hormones'.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2012, 12:53:22 AM »
LOL @the  pineapple juice junkies on this board thinking it will make exorbitantly long boatload cycles OK.  D:

Keep dismissing it without any evidence to the contrary. I have a pretty damn good liver genetics (thanks slav genes) but my face should be blowin up about now from my cycle.
all drugs - TPPIIP

SL1CED

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 08:17:01 AM »
Var is not a weak steroid. If it's legitimate from a great chef, 60mg-100mg is very scary. 60-70mg of Defiant's will wreck you lipids, much similar to 75mg of Brinkmann's. The question is how fast does it recover?

Provided you stay away from alcohol and other liver influencing drugs, you are fine, just check your values about 20 days after your last daily dosage and you'll be fine. Orals year-round, now that's a harm. For spurts? Not a big deal.

BTW, var is a crazy good drug. 25mg three times a day, you must drink a lot of water cause you'll cramp up and get headaches. It gets you a certain level of vascularity that's unmatched.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 08:24:53 AM »
heat destroys the enzymes in pineapples. The same heat that is used to pasturize the juice cans or canned slices. That's why you need fresh pineapple. Just google it.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 12:43:32 PM »
100MG OF STRANGO'S VAR IS NOT MILD ON THE LIVERS. I DONT TAKE ANY PRECAUTIONARY/PROTECTIVE DRUGS CAUSE OF ABSORPTION. BEST BET IS TO TAKE SOME INJ. B-12 PRE-CYCLE AND POST-CYCLE OF ORALS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 10:09:41 PM »
who here runs liver support with there orals?

being tested and seeing high liver values, i want to finish my var in 20 days at 50mg but also want to run 6 x liv52 daily.

thoughts?

should i play it safe and not run anavar... or?

i've never run var before (well i've been on it now for 5ish days at 30odd mg)
i ran win tabs for a few weeks and my liver values were all over the place. live52 fixed that up real fast.

carrotcake

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2012, 10:18:51 PM »
after the win or with the win?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2012, 10:46:18 PM »
The best thing you can do when it comes to oral and your liver:

*Avoid alcohol

*Avoid all OTC meds unless absolutely necessary...many OTC meds are just as if not more hepatotoxic than oral anabolic steroids.

*Cycle in and out of oral use...simply put, don't use oral non-stop.

*Have an existing healthy liver.

*Don't get retarded with your doses...you can run higher end doses safely, but there's a falloff point that doesn't seem to exist with most injectable steroids but definitely exist with orals.

Do these things, and while your enzyme values will increase with use, they will return to normal after use is discontinued...again, assuming your liver was healthy before hand and you followed the above.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2012, 04:18:56 PM »
after the win or with the win?
after, right after. i had blood work done and the doc said things were elevated. went straight on the liv52 and since things are fine. it is not due to the fact i stopped the win.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2012, 08:07:17 PM »
now that i think about it i was still running the win and started the liv52 after my blood work showed elevated liver values. liv52 along with 10 grams of fish oil per day will work wonders for cholesterol etc.

another product would be red yeast rice, as used by a large npc competitor i know in the south.