Author Topic: If Mitt Romney Becomes President  (Read 3633 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
If Mitt Romney Becomes President
« on: March 31, 2012, 03:44:45 AM »
If Mitt Romney becomes president, but congress is still unable to compromise on anything, what difference would a new president make?

Serious answers?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: If Mitt Romney Becomes President
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 03:54:38 AM »
Potato

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 04:12:41 AM »
Mitt Romney is a bigger sack of shit than Bush or Palin...  The fact that ANY Americans vote for them would immediately make me leave the country if I lived there...

You fucking stupid people need to get your collective heads out of your asses...

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 04:15:45 AM »

I like the kid.

would be epic  ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 04:35:20 AM »
It means a gay racist wont be in office anymore...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 05:05:34 AM »
i heard romney is into beastiality i dont know if thats true

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 05:06:54 AM »
i heard romney is into beastiality i dont know if thats true

Since you've mentioned it I'd say it's true.
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 05:16:50 AM »
Well, Romney wouldn't have an intransigent Congress to deal with, I would think.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 06:27:24 AM »
very important

we particularly don't need another pathetic mute individual sitting on the bench, or justices that get their talking points from Tea Bagger memos
!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 06:39:29 AM »
Mitt Romney is a bigger sack of shit than Bush or Palin...  The fact that ANY Americans vote for them would immediately make me leave the country if I lived there...

You fucking stupid people need to get your collective heads out of your
asses...

Still better than the racist traitor we have now.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2012, 06:58:35 AM »
It's Da' Coach...d'oh!  ::)

the "in thing" nowadays is for right-leaning racists to call Blacks and certain moderates/dems "racist" in a masterful attempt at deflection
!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2012, 07:06:04 AM »
so who do you vote, obama (Toxin medicine, chips in our brains) or romney (thermo nuclear war) , or paul (gods kingdom)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2012, 07:12:05 AM »
so who do you vote, obama (Toxin medicine, chips in our brains) or romney (thermo nuclear war) , or paul (gods kingdom)

You had a chip implanted in your brain?  :o  ::)

Paul is IRRELEVANT, and Romney is an unlikeable PHONY. I'll stick with Obama.  ;)

!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2012, 07:17:13 AM »

Good to see Americans are so peace loving and caring people  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2012, 07:19:27 AM »
You had a chip implanted in your brain?  :o  ::)

Paul is IRRELEVANT, and Romney is an unlikeable PHONY. I'll stick with Obama.  ;)

i didnt say I have  ::) did I

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2012, 07:24:30 AM »
i didnt say I have  ::) did I

I'm sorry...what WERE you saying exactly?  ???
In practical english and without photo shopped pics, please.
!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2012, 07:28:49 AM »
I'm sorry...what WERE you saying exactly?  ???
In practical english and without photo shopped pics, please.

Oh I was saying that obama is actually a british agent to push forward the ww3 even more, support complete enslavement of the american people and overwriting the constitution. But he is black, so be trendy.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2012, 07:31:14 AM »
Same ole Republican bullshit you got with Bush Jr.   Maybe a little more tolerable since I don't see him attracting the Rove/Cheney crowd.  Romney is as dumb as a box of rocks, and a world class flip flopper.
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2012, 07:33:45 AM »

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012, 07:37:46 AM »
Oh I was saying that obama is actually a british agent to push forward the ww3 even more, support complete enslavement of the american people and overwriting the constitution. But he is black, so be trendy.
Oh, so just as I thought...you are a Paultard who is full-on crazy.  :P

Good luck with that. I am sure you are quite the successful person.  :-\
!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012, 07:41:39 AM »

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2012, 07:58:43 AM »
One thing that will happen is the corporate tax rate will be decreased (now we have the highest corporate tax rate in the world per CNN this AM...Japan just lowered theirs).  Despite the rhetoric, President Obama has not made a better environment for business and this recovery is much slower and meager than it should have been.  I believe Romney will stop the power grab of government into so many areas, trying to control more than it should.  Reasonable regulations are necessary and gov oversight is needed, but not government control and government ran entities.  I am very concerned that if President Obama gets another 4 yrs and doesn't have to worry about attracting independents for re-election, his administration will enact many more big government policies.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012, 08:22:45 AM »
One thing that will happen is the corporate tax rate will be decreased (now we have the highest corporate tax rate in the world per CNN this AM...Japan just lowered theirs).  Despite the rhetoric, President Obama has not made a better environment for business...
horseshit

Over the last few decades, U.S. corporate tax revenue plunged to historic lows, falling from about 6 percent of GDP in the 1950s to barely more than 1 percent of GDP today. Obviously, part of the recent low level has to do with the Great Recession and its effect on businesses and their profits. But while corporate profits have rebounded to their pre-recession heights, setting a record in the third quarter of 2011, corporate tax revenue has yet to follow suit:

After plummeting from 2007 through 2009, U.S. corporate profits regained their precrisis peak in early 2010, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis. The latest, revised data released just before Christmas showed corporate profits before tax rose to a record $1.97 trillion in the third quarter of 2011.

But corporate tax receipts, as reported by the Treasury Department, remain lackluster, even as the economy has gained some ground of late.
Although they have trended higher in recent months, corporate taxes measured on a 12-month basis were still under $200 billion in November. That is well below a precrisis peak of about $380 billion and still far below the government’s fiscal 2012 target of $332 billion.

Corporate tax revenue has plummeted for several reasons, but one of the big ones is the growth of deductions, loopholes, and outright tax evasion that helps companies limit, or entirely eliminate, their income tax liability. 30 major corporations, in fact, paid no corporate income tax over the last three years, while making $160 billion in profits.

Weekly Recap
- Week ending 30-Mar-12 Broad support on Friday helped the S&P 500 come back after booking three straight declines. The effort helped feed a weekly gain of 0.8%, which stands as the eleventh weekly advance in 13 tries for the S&P 500. That hot streak drove the broad market measure to a 3.1% gain for March -- its fourth straight monthly gain -- and a 12.0% gain for the first quarter. That marks the best quarterly performance for the stock market since 2009 and the best first quarter performance since 1998.
!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2012, 09:02:17 AM »

Feel free to Go ahead and prove me wrong.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2012, 09:25:31 AM »
horseshit

Over the last few decades, U.S. corporate tax revenue plunged to historic lows, falling from about 6 percent of GDP in the 1950s to barely more than 1 percent of GDP today. Obviously, part of the recent low level has to do with the Great Recession and its effect on businesses and their profits. But while corporate profits have rebounded to their pre-recession heights, setting a record in the third quarter of 2011, corporate tax revenue has yet to follow suit:

After plummeting from 2007 through 2009, U.S. corporate profits regained their precrisis peak in early 2010, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis. The latest, revised data released just before Christmas showed corporate profits before tax rose to a record $1.97 trillion in the third quarter of 2011.

But corporate tax receipts, as reported by the Treasury Department, remain lackluster, even as the economy has gained some ground of late.
Although they have trended higher in recent months, corporate taxes measured on a 12-month basis were still under $200 billion in November. That is well below a precrisis peak of about $380 billion and still far below the government’s fiscal 2012 target of $332 billion.

Corporate tax revenue has plummeted for several reasons, but one of the big ones is the growth of deductions, loopholes, and outright tax evasion that helps companies limit, or entirely eliminate, their income tax liability. 30 major corporations, in fact, paid no corporate income tax over the last three years, while making $160 billion in profits.

Weekly Recap
- Week ending 30-Mar-12 Broad support on Friday helped the S&P 500 come back after booking three straight declines. The effort helped feed a weekly gain of 0.8%, which stands as the eleventh weekly advance in 13 tries for the S&P 500. That hot streak drove the broad market measure to a 3.1% gain for March -- its fourth straight monthly gain -- and a 12.0% gain for the first quarter. That marks the best quarterly performance for the stock market since 2009 and the best first quarter performance since 1998.

STFU Benny the gimmick. You're talking about an administration that can't even balance their own personal finances let alone a country.