Author Topic: Santorum vs. Obama  (Read 2597 times)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Santorum vs. Obama
« on: March 31, 2012, 11:10:15 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Santorum vs. Obama
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 11:57:08 AM »
didn't obama sign an assault weapons ban in massachusettes?

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 01:47:58 PM »
didn't obama sign an assault weapons ban in massachusettes?

Was it Obama? Or was it that one Democratic Governor of Illinois? What was his name? "Romney" or something weird like that?  ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 02:37:21 PM »
I don't think you need to worry about guns under either Romney or Santorum.....but the other guy....oh I know 240 Obama loves guns and yours are fine.
L

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 02:45:11 PM »
I don't think you need to worry about guns under either Romney or Santorum.....but the other guy....oh I know 240 Obama loves guns and yours are fine.

The greatest threat to your liberty will not come from divided government, but from an efficient government ruled by a single party. Look at what happened when Bush was President and the Republicans controlled both Houses of Congress. Plenty of laws passed that were not "conservative" and did not stand for republican principles whatsoever.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 02:57:37 PM »
The greatest threat to your liberty will not come from divided government, but from an efficient government ruled by a single party. Look at what happened when Bush was President and the Republicans controlled both Houses of Congress. Plenty of laws passed that were not "conservative" and did not stand for republican principles whatsoever.
This is what really scares me about Romney/santorum.
But I don't know what would be worse, its not like its any different with Obama, he just goes.around congress and.the constitution and does it anyway, so its not like congress is really stopping him (although he tries to blame them all the time, lol)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 03:00:07 PM »
This is what really scares me about Romney/santorum.
But I don't know what would be worse, its not like its any different with Obama, he just goes.around congress and.the constitution and does it anyway, so its not like congress is really stopping him (although he tries to blame them all the time, lol)

Democrat Party - The stupid party.

Republican Party - The evil party.

Bipartisan - something that is both stupid and evil.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 04:10:58 PM »
 :). If ydont classify the first two years obama reid pelosi evil I surely don't know what does. ou

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 09:52:07 AM »
:). If ydont classify the first two years obama reid pelosi evil I surely don't know what does. ou

They're more stupid than evil.  :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2012, 10:17:55 AM »

Democrat Party - The stupid party.

Republican Party - The evil party.

Bipartisan - something that is both stupid and evil.

so single party rule by either Dems or Repubs is not good and bi-partisanship is even worse so what's your solution

what about a single party of Ayn Rand sycophants ?

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2012, 10:27:04 AM »
so single party rule by either Dems or Repubs is not good and bi-partisanship is even worse so what's your solution

what about a single party of Ayn Rand sycophants ?

Ahh, of course you would so easily degrade one of the greatest questions of political philosophy. Can't say I expected anything more than blatant partisanship from you though.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2012, 10:30:42 AM »
Ahh, of course you would so easily degrade one of the greatest questions of political philosophy. Can't say I expected anything more than blatant partisanship from you though.

ok - we agree that single party rule sucks - regardless of the party

we disagree that bi-partisanship is worse than single party rule

what is your ideal political landscape (for our country) and why ?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2012, 10:40:02 AM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2012, 11:38:30 AM »

lol, What was the last screw up he had? Something like brown turned to down or black turned into back or some shit...I wonder what he'll say this one was,..."no I didnt say nig, I said Nick, as in Saint Nick. But an evil Saint Nick." lol

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2012, 01:58:20 PM »

When did this happen?

Maybe they'll make a big stink of it and get rid of this douchebag - soon.

Damn - Santorum makes me want the race card to be played, lol.

The hate brings out my bad side.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 07:40:53 PM »
I've had few drinks, as a preface to my openness. I really hate politics these days. its why I hardly visit. ... like anyone gives a shit. :D //// ain't about me. ...

all this does is make the Obama supporters more militant. Irregardless if its a flub or on purpose. Obama is gonna win again.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 08:57:51 PM »
I've had few drinks, as a preface to my openness. I really hate politics these days. its why I hardly visit. ... like anyone gives a shit. :D //// ain't about me. ...

all this does is make the Obama supporters more militant. Irregardless if its a flub or on purpose. Obama is gonna win again.

yeah, an incumbent is hard to beat in a 2 man race.  hasn't happened since 1976.  the power of the presidency - to start wars, kill bad guys, manipulate prices and markets... Obama will be in fine shape in Nov and the media will paint the repubs as a cluttered do-nothing mess. 

And, when Jeb/Rubio win in 2016, they'll be close to unbeatable in 2020 for re-election- no matter how good or bad they're doing.  so it's not kneepadding, it's recognizing the power of the office.  Repubs will have it in 2020 also.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2012, 09:10:48 AM »
its so amazing at the same time.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 03:43:25 PM »

LOL Obama a militant

You people scare easily :'( :'( :'(

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 08:19:52 PM »
go fuck yourself