Author Topic: Will a bodybuilder ever tell you the truth about roids?  (Read 13477 times)

BioLayne

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Will a bodybuilder ever tell you the truth about roids?
« on: March 31, 2012, 03:17:12 PM »
If there are no cameras around?  Like if i saw i'm your biggest fan but despite hard work dedication chikn brokli i still dont even have 16" arms

will they ever say

juice up brosicle?

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.

BioLayne

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
what do you mean by truth?  As in their cycle?

Many pros have released their steroid cycle.  It's your choice to believe it or not.

BioLayne

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
what do you mean by truth?  As in their cycle?

Many pros have released their steroid cycle.  It's your choice to believe it or not.
truth as in how big can u get natural

which is apparently small as fuck

ritch

• Getbig V
actually, way back in 1998, I think... Muscle media 2000 payed a pro 2 grand to reveal all.
?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
This is never a single reason for any professional athlete in any sport to acknowledge their drug use. Never.
a

BioLayne

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
This is never a single reason for any professional athlete in any sport to acknowledge their drug use. Never.
arnold admits using dianabol etc in his explanation on the truths and falsehoods of pumping iron

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
They use a lot of drugs.

Hope that helps.  ;)

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
truth as in how big can u get natural

which is apparently small as fuck
there's so many things to factor in to get that answer.

but a simple way to put it is a natural will never stand out in a t shirt.

natural lifters like myself have can have massive bicep and triceps which is great.  But you will never have the bulging traps or 3 dimensional deltoids like a drug user.  I have both great traps and delts, but those help fill out a shirt nicely.

BioLayne

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
there's so many things to factor in to get that answer.

but a simple way to put it is a natural will never look impressive in a t shirt.
which really sucks since i don't go to the beach

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
which really sucks since i don't go to the beach
I changed my response.  I meant stand out.

I think I look pretty good in a t shirt.  But when using performance enhancers... there are stand out body parts as mentioned above that will fill out a shirt and show you as a bodybuilder without even taking that shirt off.

BioLayne

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Every pro/wanna be pro wants $$$ for hormones ---->    from sponsorships -----> they wont sponsor you if you admit to steroids.  They have to say things like "hard work" and "protein shakes"

Admitting steroids = no $ for hormones
i told my dad who works in pharma and he said why dont they just advertise super drugs and make some serious money instead of chump change

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Nobody`s obligated to tell anyone about their using illegal substances any fucking way.

Stop worrying about stupid shit that`s been discussed two million times or more  before and just train for YOU.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
They use a lot of drugs.

Hope that helps.  ;)

You only attain this level of clarity after 40 years in the business.

Wes is on here busting his balls giving us this info for free, some appreciation is needed.
Trans Milkshake.

BioLayne

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Nobody`s obligated to tell anyone about their using illegal substances any fucking way.

Stop worrying about stupid shit that`s been discussed two million times or more  before and just train for YOU.
but in the absolute best case scenario a natural can only achieve your physique which doesnt look impressive in a t shirt

so why train at all

most likely will not even get close to an physique like that but if you did it would still be a big nothing compared to the steroid brigade

and if you did do steroid you wouldf just waste away to even less than nothing once you come off

dennis bates was right all along

bodybuilding = pure evil

Swlabr

LOL

Jesus Christ, Jaime cracks me up. ;D ;D

BioLayne

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
LOL

Jesus Christ, Jaime cracks me up. ;D ;D
is he sarcastic or serious

i cant figure it out

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
but in the absolute best case scenario a natural can only achieve your physique which doesnt look impressive in a t shirt

so why train at all

most likely will not even get close to an physique like that but if you did it would still be a big nothing compared to the steroid brigade

and if you did do steroid you wouldf just waste away to even less than nothing once you come off

bodybuilding = pure evil
what do you mean waste away after steroids?

Look at Dorian "The GOAT" Yates or Kevin Levrone.  #1 and #5 on the official top 10 bodybuilding list.

Both have fantastic physiques to this day.  You know why?  They continue to train.  Compare them to someone like Flex "Synthol" Wheeler who has oiled arms and a gut.

You will never look as good as you were on steroids.  This should be obvious.  But you don't lose all your gains.  The GOAT is such a great example.  He might not be as strong as he was on the doses, but he is still a massive dude and mighty strong.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

You only attain this level of clarity after 40 years in the business.

Wes is on here busting his balls giving us this info for free, some appreciation is needed.
Thank you young padawan!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

so why train at all

bodybuilding = pure evil
Yeah but why care,you`re not using gear and more than likely if you did,you`d never become a pro.

I look good without a shirt and I look athletic with one on......you don`t have to weigh 260 pounds to look good as you well know.

You have a damn good physique.........strive to make it better and it`ll be netter over time.

BioLayne

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
what do you mean waste away after steroids?

Look at Dorian "The GOAT" Yates or Kevin Levrone.  #1 and #5 on the official top 10 bodybuilding list.

Both have fantastic physiques to this day.  You know why?  They continue to train.  Compare them to someone like Flex "Synthol" Wheeler who has oiled arms and a gut.

You will never look as good as you were on steroids.  This should be obvious.  But you don't lose all your gains.  The GOAT is such a great example.  He might not be as strong as he was on the doses, but he is still a massive dude and mighty strong.

wait a minute..... are you saying dorian is not using steroids currently?

i thought these guys that maintain some size are on "hrt" which is a fancy word for roids cruzing

i mean look at paul dillet and tom prince or what is left of them

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
Yeah but why care,you`re not using gear and more than likely if you did,you`d never become a pro.

I look good without a shirt and I look athletic with one on......you don`t have to weigh 260 pounds to look good as you well know.

You have a damn good physique.........strive to make it better and it`ll be netter over time.
athletic, not bodybuilder.

A bodybuilder will stand out when the delts bulge and push out the shirt.  The traps raising and pushing through the shirt.  The massive back stretching the shirt.

Athletic I think as someone at a low body fat, prominent forearm veins, bicep veins, and decent size arms.  This is like me.  I do not have dimensional deltoids.  My traps are good, but not bodybuilder drug user good.

However my height makes me more noticeable.  Now if I was short I would not look impressive.  Put me side by side to Jay Cutler and I will dwarf him and look better.  He will be wider, but not in a good way.  Even his deltoids and traps won't make him look better.

BioLayne

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

it's never about being a pro, you have to be crazy to be a pro and have all them lights flashing cameras creepy lonny teepers etc

it must just be so great to be a beast

like this one time there was a beast entering a factory where i was working. he was from an outside company no one knew him

everybody left their post and literally like 20 people were just staring like holy fuck look at this son of a bitch. he was tall and super massive like cartoonish

and these folks would come up to me and be like "hey layne... i know you lift weights, get a load of this guy, now that's a body builder" and i would just fill up with disappointment anger fuckingfucking fucking fuck

but i can't complain for natural honestly i've  been fortunate

Swlabr

LOL