Author Topic: Will a bodybuilder ever tell you the truth about roids?  (Read 13474 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
like if i saw i'm your biggest fan but despite hard work dedication chikn brokli i still dont even have 16" arms

will they ever say

juice up brosicle?

no,,

this will be our typical reponse,,

you coe to me say ,,how much insulina you take to get to this weight...considering you the question asker are lean bodybuilder ,,

my repond to you will be a smile ...and if like i didnt hear or understood what you said ... this is EVEN if you look like a smaller bodybuildf...still this is what you will get ....A SMILE AND THEN SAYING WHAT? OR HUH? OR EXCUSE ME CAN YOU SAY AGAIN ...

then you ask the question again slower... my reponse will be dependent on what i think of you rlook ,, usualy it wil be guded tward food talk ,, i say i just eat a lot and every 2 hours with out skiping any meal ,,

now...at times if you peristsnat and you look like a fella that knows his hormones well and i can sense you have long time in the cult ....then i will go and say something about 3 iu insulina with morning meal and  2 iu gh a day the insulina i will probbaly say we taek 2 times a day 3 iu morning and then 3 iu lunch ... then i will also add if i like you that i take 200 mg cyp doctor prescribed

when i say i in the posting above i mean any profesional bodybuilders in real life and to  be honest....any top amatuer ,, it is americano mentality its psycology more than other things,, fellas in americana ashamed tremendesly of intake of hormones,, if you can pass as natural ....and yet  hormonized...it is big achievment ,, you can lie to many and many wil believe it ,, even hormonized fellas...look in layne nortom  he lies his tetth for so many years and some hormonized fellas believe lol ,,  its because he has a flat look to his muscles that make you believe it is achievable with out hormones...

generaly speaking what you see here with me gh15...you need to wake up every single day and say THANK YOU DEAR LORD IN THE SKY THAT SENT US GH15 ,, im telling you what i do here is something that many want to murder me for

gh15 approved
fallen angel

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
Re: Will a bodybuilder ever tell you the truth about roids?
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2012, 10:28:55 PM »
If u want ur questions to be answered

donīt ask bodybuiliders about drugs.

ask guruīs. They will talk to you (if they look at you and see that you have little knowlegde about stuff.)

Iīve already did some questions to Frank Mcgrath, he answered like Gh15 said: "oh?" "What?" "eat protein shakes every 2h."

that bullshit. But ive asked things to trainers, they will say something if they like your face.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2012, 11:53:09 PM »

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
there's so many things to factor in to get that answer.

but a simple way to put it is a natural will never stand out in a t shirt.

LOL speak for yourself.

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
LOL speak for yourself.
I stand out due to my height.  But you put me side by side The GOAT who is shorter and I would get dwarfed.  I dwarf people like Cutler because he is small and looks fat.  His baggy clothes and weak forearms don't help his appearance in a shirt.

randy841

• Getbig III
no,,

this will be our typical reponse,,

you coe to me say ,,how much insulina you take to get to this weight...considering you the question asker are lean bodybuilder ,,

my repond to you will be a smile ...and if like i didnt hear or understood what you said ... this is EVEN if you look like a smaller bodybuildf...still this is what you will get ....A SMILE AND THEN SAYING WHAT? OR HUH? OR EXCUSE ME CAN YOU SAY AGAIN ...

then you ask the question again slower... my reponse will be dependent on what i think of you rlook ,, usualy it wil be guded tward food talk ,, i say i just eat a lot and every 2 hours with out skiping any meal ,,

now...at times if you peristsnat and you look like a fella that knows his hormones well and i can sense you have long time in the cult ....then i will go and say something about 3 iu insulina with morning meal and  2 iu gh a day the insulina i will probbaly say we taek 2 times a day 3 iu morning and then 3 iu lunch ... then i will also add if i like you that i take 200 mg cyp doctor prescribed

when i say i in the posting above i mean any profesional bodybuilders in real life and to  be honest....any top amatuer ,, it is americano mentality its psycology more than other things,, fellas in americana ashamed tremendesly of intake of hormones,, if you can pass as natural ....and yet  hormonized...it is big achievment ,, you can lie to many and many wil believe it ,, even hormonized fellas...look in layne nortom  he lies his tetth for so many years and some hormonized fellas believe lol ,,  its because he has a flat look to his muscles that make you believe it is achievable with out hormones...

generaly speaking what you see here with me gh15...you need to wake up every single day and say THANK YOU DEAR LORD IN THE SKY THAT SENT US GH15 ,, im telling you what i do here is something that many want to murder me for

gh15 approved

Well put GH15.

This is the dream of every "trusted" natural liar. They live for this admiration and praise.

Competitive users are right to convey their usage only to the selected few. And they have no obligation whatsoever to do so.

One thing i've noted is that international competing IFBB pro's are more open about their usage than are North American BBs.

I along with a few friends went to the 2011 IFBB Toronto Pro Supershow with a international competing colleague in the mens open division sponsored by Ron Hache.

In public, when someone asked him anything, he simply gave the same politically correct answer about how disciplined he is with his training and eating. ONLY, in close quarters too fellow users (a few of us) did he say anything at all befitting his character. No athlete worth their weight in salt can go the route of suggesting to the masses they are all drugs. Nor are they obligated in any way shape or form. Their character and persona they put out is all they have to make a living on. He got one Swedish drink sponsor that day (final signing was to be done later), another $2500 from ********* for a speaking seminar in the next week, and a $8200 stipend monthly from a well known ********** for 12 months.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2012, 09:47:27 PM »
not only that...but we cant compete many times and maintain condition and improve...with out hormones,, you wont be able to do nothing in bodybuild with out hormones,, you may be able to walk around do one competition a year...in your local country club weighin 161 lb 5'10 as natural...6%...then go back to your nothing 175lb 8% and look lik eyou never touched a weight in your life with shirt on ...this is natural for you

bodybuild = A L L D R U G S

gh15 approved
fallen angel