Author Topic: Seal oil supplements  (Read 1995 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Seal oil supplements
« on: March 31, 2012, 03:30:28 PM »
As a proud Canadian I recently switched from fish oil to harp seal oil (sorry if this offends your sensibilities but seals are stupid fucking animals and are no more dear to me than the fish used for my old supplement).

Anyway, seal oil is supposed to be the pinnacle of omega 3-6-9 supplements. I have been reading a bunch of studies (google it) and they all say it's #1.

Has anyone here had any experience with seal oil?

NOTE: if you think killing seals is wrong, this is not the place the whine about it.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Seal oil supplements
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 05:49:56 PM »
1 note for non-Canadians... unlike in the US our government strictly monitors supplement makers... here are the Health Canada standards for seal oil supplements:

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/alt_formats/hpfb-dgpsa/pdf/prodnatur/mono_seal_oil_huile_phoque-eng.pdf

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
:

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 01:53:18 AM »
Hmmm there you go

I should point out that seals have not been clubbed in decades. All the footage you see is old and replayed as propaganda. The seal hunt is as ethical as any other (deer, duck, etc).

I'm liking the seal oil.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 09:53:18 AM »
SEAL OIL=PROSTATE EXPLOSION!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 05:28:28 PM »

llennon

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 06:17:25 AM »
To anyone that posted in this forum, or anyone who is interested in learning more about seal oil, its benefits, comparison to fish oil, etc. please contact me.

Seal Oil is the most natural and pure source of omega-3 with no additives, chemicals, or toxins. It is also the most similar to a the omega-3 a human is born with and therefore it is absorbed into the human system MUCH more easily. It also contains DPA which fish oil does not contain. DPA is an anti inflammatory property that is epecially effective at elasticizing brain and heart vessel walls. DPA also make DHA and EPA more effective.

Thanks Everyone,

And if you have any questions or want to learn more don't hesitate to contact me!