Author Topic: New pic of Roelly Winklaar  (Read 4399 times)

salt

• Getbig II
New pic of Roelly Winklaar
« on: April 01, 2012, 05:13:38 AM »
Looks crazy.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: New pic of Roelly
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 05:14:41 AM »
the old mirror trick.

Not impressed.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 05:33:13 AM »
crazy

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 05:52:12 AM »
Good everyday physique.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 05:53:45 AM »
he has always had a good rear lat spread. its his back double bicep that sucked (like levrone)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 06:14:20 AM »
everyone always looks great taking pictures in the bathroom or under the kitchen lights by themselves.  ::)
I

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 06:16:52 AM »
All genetics. He is natural all year and only juices for a show. He can't afford GH.
O

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 06:33:00 AM »
Mr Locker room Olympia

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 06:47:30 AM »
everyone always looks great taking pictures in the bathroom or under the kitchen lights by themselves.  ::)

If only that were true.  ::)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2012, 06:49:53 AM »
looks the same like he always does....all arms!  and will look small and shallow next to the top DOGS...
hgh/slin could only get him so far.... i guess grandma's "training" doesn't cut it anymore.... ::) ::) ::)

he is maxed out allready.... from this point if he gets bigger.... he also will get bigger in the places where he really can't use it! like his waist.... he allready has a heavy set of obliques.
his legs are still his weak point... not size wise.. but they just lack shape... they are like big tree trunks and go straight down... no sweep to speak of...
not a fan of his physique at all....
he will never EVER surpass guys like Wolf , Evan, hell if he had competed at this years AC... he would not have made top 6... and there were only 3 decent bb at that show! lol!!!
Be Happy,
Optimus

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2012, 06:52:51 AM »
looks the same like he always does....all arms!  and will look small and shallow next to the top DOGS...
hgh/slin could only get him so far.... i guess grandma's "training" doesn't cut it anymore.... ::) ::) ::)

he is maxed out allready.... from this point if he gets bigger.... he also will get bigger in the places where he really can't use it! like his waist.... he allready has a heavy set of obliques.
his legs are still his weak point... not size wise.. but they just lack shape... they are like big tree trunks and go straight down... no sweep to speak of...
not a fan of his physique at all....
he will never EVER surpass guys like Wolf , Evan, hell if he had competed at this years AC... he would not have made top 6... and there were only 3 decent bb at that show! lol!!!

I believe he beat Wolf at the NY Pro a few yrs back...

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2012, 07:25:55 AM »
I believe he beat Wolf at the NY Pro a few yrs back...
yes and Branch just won the AC.....
judges fuck up a lot.... ;)
also Wolf was deflated at that show.... was the show with that guru from Swiss i believe, you know the cookie story??? ;D ;D ;D
a prime Wolf vs a prime Roelly....= no contest really....
was a very weak NY pro.... and roelly never ever made a impact ever since...
Be Happy,
Optimus

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2012, 07:40:56 AM »
yes and Branch just won the AC.....
judges fuck up a lot.... ;)
also Wolf was deflated at that show.... was the show with that guru from Swiss i believe, you know the cookie story??? ;D ;D ;D
a prime Wolf vs a prime Roelly....= no contest really....
was a very weak NY pro.... and roelly never ever made a impact ever since...
I don't think we've seen a Prime Roelly. As far as Wolf, he looked his best in 2007, and even then he was over hyped. I think Roelly is just figuring this out. And he shows a hell of a lot more "enthusiasm" than Wolf does...

But they are both "all drugs",

Roelly needs more chest and back detail, more quad detail as well---although Branch's quads are huge with great sweep, they lack detail. Roelly and Frankhouser are bbers whose personalities I like, just two gym rats at heart...

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2012, 11:33:29 AM »
I don't think we've seen a Prime Roelly. As far as Wolf, he looked his best in 2007, and even then he was over hyped. I think Roelly is just figuring this out. And he shows a hell of a lot more "enthusiasm" than Wolf does...

But they are both "all drugs",

Roelly needs more chest and back detail, more quad detail as well---although Branch's quads are huge with great sweep, they lack detail. Roelly and Frankhouser are bbers whose personalities I like, just two gym rats at heart...
roelly is maxed out bro... he is doing this for years allready.....
he is not that young anymore.. he is mid 30's allready, sure he can peak still.... but that is a condition game at this point... his structure will not let him hold more mass while looking better....
as far as personality goes.... well... you know the faces he makes? nuff said! lol!!!
not a very smart dude...  ;D ;D
agreed on his quads and back.... but that is really a structural problem his legs don't have a nice sweep and never will have it.... when compared with the big boys he looks shallow as well....

but really it is very personal, i am just not a fan of roelly... but wish him all the best , he does work hard... well he works hard at getting his supplies every month lolol! well you get my point hahaha  ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2012, 12:56:45 PM »
roelly is maxed out bro... he is doing this for years allready.....
he is not that young anymore.. he is mid 30's allready, sure he can peak still.... but that is a condition game at this point... his structure will not let him hold more mass while looking better....
as far as personality goes.... well... you know the faces he makes? nuff said! lol!!!
not a very smart dude...  ;D ;D
agreed on his quads and back.... but that is really a structural problem his legs don't have a nice sweep and never will have it.... when compared with the big boys he looks shallow as well....

but really it is very personal, i am just not a fan of roelly... but wish him all the best , he does work hard... well he works hard at getting his supplies every month lolol! well you get my point hahaha  ;D ;D
he doesn't really ned more mass, just conditioning...but remember when, apprently he had effed up on the overseas shows and he was washing out and losing muscle? He needs to watch that...
If Dex had said to him that he would go places, maybe Dex saw in him something we don't...I see him winning smaller shows, and possibly top five at the Arnold. I think him and Ben Pakulski are dark horses, as well as Beyeke

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: New pic of Roelly Winklaar
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 01:00:39 PM »
wide like a shed door.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 01:14:27 PM »
he doesn't really ned more mass, just conditioning...but remember when, apprently he had effed up on the overseas shows and he was washing out and losing muscle? He needs to watch that...
If Dex had said to him that he would go places, maybe Dex saw in him something we don't...I see him winning smaller shows, and possibly top five at the Arnold. I think him and Ben Pakulski are dark horses, as well as Beyeke

i like his physique. rolly is good in symmetry, proportion, completeness, definition and shape. just is smaller in a line up, and he hasn't really nailed it on a professional stage from what i've seen. he looks best off season

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 02:10:29 PM »
All genetics. He is natural all year and only juices for a show. He can't afford GH.

No takes thanksgiving off 364 day course apart from that.  ;D

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 02:12:35 PM »
He has a small frame so needs more crazy 3D size than some, and dryness and separation.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2012, 02:22:05 PM »
dex and roelly were both high as kites when they spoke.. lol! and brothers among brothers... ofcourse he told him , brah you are going places!!!! it was the dutch snowwhite talking! lol!! ;D ;D ;D

he is not a bad bb do not get me wrong... but next top dogs he gets lost....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2012, 02:30:43 PM »
dex and roelly were both high as kites when they spoke.. lol! and brothers among brothers... ofcourse he told him , brah you are going places!!!! it was the dutch snowwhite talking! lol!! ;D ;D ;D

he is not a bad bb do not get me wrong... but next top dogs he gets lost....

true

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2012, 02:36:00 PM »
 ;)