Author Topic: Favourite anti estrogen whilst cutting????  (Read 6964 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Favourite anti estrogen whilst cutting????
« on: April 01, 2012, 05:33:11 AM »
I have armidex nova and proviron at my disposal , so what would use as the best anti estrogen ?? Would you use only one or prehaps alternate them on different days? Or perhaps 2 at the same time? Any thoughts???

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
Re: Favourite anti estrogen whilst cutting????
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 08:49:54 AM »
I have armidex nova and proviron at my disposal , so what would use as the best anti estrogen ?? Would you use only one or prehaps alternate them on different days? Or perhaps 2 at the same time? Any thoughts???

Arimidex (proviron run concurrently for sex, free test, and hardening purposes- save nolva for gyno flare up if  necessary) :)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 08:56:16 AM »
Arimidex (proviron run concurrently for sex, free test, and hardening purposes- save nolva for gyno flare up if  necessary) :)

Yes sound advise got a little hardness under right nipple so was going to add nolva until it goes away then back to the armidex I think.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 09:44:35 AM »

x2

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 10:03:25 AM »
Masteron
exemestane
proviron
Nolva

in this order

i don't like the way adex affect the lipids and letro is just need to be used in the worst gyno case or few weeks out of a contest in my opinion.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 10:35:02 AM »
Masteron
exemestane
proviron
Nolva

in this order

i don't like the way adex affect the lipids and letro is just need to be used in the worst gyno case or few weeks out of a contest in my opinion.

Interested to know what you don't like about nolva as i noticed its at the bottom of your list?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 11:11:35 AM »
Interested to know what you don't like about nolva as i noticed its at the bottom of your list?

Nolva doesnt lower estrogen, just blocks it.

Aromasin is my favorite. Doesnt effect lipids like nolva and adex, doesnt give me sides like adex either.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 02:18:47 PM »
Nolva doesnt lower estrogen, just blocks it.

Aromasin is my favorite. Doesnt effect lipids like nolva and adex, doesnt give me sides like adex either.

what sides do you get from arimidex ???

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 02:51:07 PM »
what sides do you get from arimidex ???

My joints hurt like crazy and my muscles/bones feel very frail and it makes it hard to lift. Also mood swings like no other. Keep in mind this is all while my estrogen is in normal range, bloodwork was done.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2012, 06:12:43 PM »
mast is probably the best anti-e but the sides from mast can be worse than estrogen sides, depending on the person

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2012, 10:42:51 PM »
mast is probably the best anti-e but the sides from mast can be worse than estrogen sides, depending on the person

On a pure basis of reducing estrogen...all other traits aside...Letrozole is more powerful than Masteron in this regard. Letrozole can easily lower estrogen levels by as much as 97%....no way on earth Masteron can do this, it doesn't carry the traits to do this. Inhibit aromatazation, sure, but lower actual levels like this, no way.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2012, 11:04:53 PM »
why would you even want to reduce estrogen to such a degree? not only is that unhealthy in itself, letrozole is also hard on cholesterol levels, possibly carcinogenic and then there's the joint pain that comes with it.

i wouldn't touch an AI except to deal with a case of gyno flare up. still, mast can prevent gyno and it has other, nice benefits as well. costs as much as a solid AI from a research company anyways.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2012, 01:03:08 PM »
why would you even want to reduce estrogen to such a degree? not only is that unhealthy in itself, letrozole is also hard on cholesterol levels, possibly carcinogenic and then there's the joint pain that comes with it.

i wouldn't touch an AI except to deal with a case of gyno flare up. still, mast can prevent gyno and it has other, nice benefits as well. costs as much as a solid AI from a research company anyways.

Your statement was Masteron is the best anti-estrogen...my statement was Letrozole is by far superior in an anti-estrogen sense based on raw power.

My point, yes, Masteron has anti-estro properties but the common perception that it's this end all be all on this board in that regard is misplaced. You have a Gyno flare up all the Masteron in the world won't do a thing for you...Letro will, obviously it's stronger.

Last thing, how much Letro you use also plays a role when it comes to the unhealthy aspect.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2012, 04:19:38 PM »
Yes sound advise got a little hardness under right nipple so was going to add nolva until it goes away then back to the armidex I think.
once you got it it does not go away

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2012, 08:20:57 PM »

Its ironic that people say once its hard its there for good. My gyno only became hard when I added nolva to the mix. Sweet.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 10:05:53 PM »
my tits flared up while running my highest dose of aromasin (25mg). im using letro at 1.5mg a day because this is my worst case scenario. i figured out i prefer 1mg/week arimidex for its strength, yet dont get joint pains at that dose. but i ran out. this is all pharm grade in the blister packs

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2012, 10:44:07 PM »
arimidex
?

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 10:48:36 PM »
Anyone thinks its possible to get rid of old gyno with an aggressive letro protocol? Like 2.5 Mg ed and perhaps 10 mg nolva ed?

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2012, 07:30:16 AM »
Aromasin, Arimidex, Masteron ......

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2012, 01:31:49 PM »

unfortunatelly true :'(

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2012, 08:26:07 PM »
Aromasin

DorianGrey

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2012, 09:45:41 PM »
aromasin

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2012, 10:45:01 PM »
Not exactly cutting, but just trying to lean down as much possible until the last 2 weeks. Tried arimidex (for Tren E, low test cycle) for the first time. I am finding the joint pain on that became intolerable into the 3rd month. Never had it this bad.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2012, 03:09:15 AM »
Anyone thinks its possible to get rid of old gyno with an aggressive letro protocol? Like 2.5 Mg ed and perhaps 10 mg nolva ed?

a few days ago i finished a few weeks of letro due to gyno... nolva should not be used. i think i've seen it reduces the plasmatic concentration of the letro...
best thing ever, looking great

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2012, 06:49:54 AM »
a few days ago i finished a few weeks of letro due to gyno... nolva should not be used. i think i've seen it reduces the plasmatic concentration of the letro...
best thing ever, looking great

How long did u have the gyno before starting the letro?