Author Topic: White Guy wanders into black neighborhood, gets beaten and stripped by black mob  (Read 6751 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
they're on him like vultures  :o

bber

• Getbig II
fucked up, but imagine if that was a woman they did it to, it would be a very different story

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
At the beginning there is a white chick in her underwear running away*.

However, none of the victims look like they could have been Obama's kids so why are we discussing this shit?

*Although she seems to hit him on the head ???
O

bradistani

• Getbig V
you'd think with all the thuggin' , mugging and robbing that goes on.. they'd have better quality camera phones.

and what's with the itty-bitty 4:3 ratio screen size  ??? widescreen please bitches... for those with widescreen monitors  8)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Where's Sharpton? Where the liberal media outrage?
Where's that ass-clown racist Obama?? (Gay racist too)...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Where's Sharpton? Where the liberal media outrage?
Where's that ass-clown racist Obama?? (Gay racist too)...
First, what's the story. Don't be so naive to fall things, without background info.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
In that video I see a bunch of violent, lost, frustrated people that never accomplished anything with their lives.... Who dont even know their purpose in life... They have lots of internal anger... So they resort to bullying and beating up total strangers.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
First, what's the story. Don't be so naive to fall things, without background info.

You obviously cannot detect hyperbole. I think his statement was an overall general comment about black on white crime being left out of the news.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
You obviously cannot detect hyperbole. I think his statement was an overall general comment about black on white crime being left out of the news.
Yes, I know what he is saying...thing is with "those types of crimes" the perps get caught real quick (or someone who fits the description) and they are Bigger Thomas'd up. Negroes don't "get away" with doing "that" type of stuff, they never have....the response time is real quick....send 4-6 police cars out, searching the area. A hyperbole in itself.
No need for Al and company.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Yes, I know what he is saying...thing is with "those types of crimes" the perps get caught real quick (or someone who fits the description) and they are Bigger Thomas'd up. Negroes don't "get away" with doing "that" type of stuff, they never have....the response time is real quick....send 4-6 police cars out, searching the area.
No need for Al and company.

Racist post reported!  :) :)
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
If this was a load of whites on a black guy we'd never hear the end of it from the news networks.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
Just imagine if the white community marched in polo's and trashed a nordstroms

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

Race is the story.   Imagine if the players had been of the opposite race.  How would you have felt about that?
A

Parker

• Getbig V
Race is the story.   Imagine if the players had been of the opposite race.  How would you have felt about that?
I'd want to know the story first...who, what, why, when, where, how. Not everything is what it seems these days. And people sometimes start filming after certain things go down, giving a skewed perception---regardless of race. I'm too damn smart to be drawn or baited into somethig without getting at least a working knowledge of the events.

A professor once said to me, "People are stupid, but a person is smart".

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog

Parker
quickly turning
into the most
racist poster
since the good
Dan Duchaine

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I'd want to know the story first...who, what, why, when, where, how. Not everything is what it seems these days. And people sometimes start filming after certain things go down, giving a skewed perception---regardless of race. I'm too damn smart to be drawn or baited into somethig without getting at least a working knowledge of the events.

That's a pretty reasoned answer and I agree. 
A

Parker

• Getbig V

Parker
quickly turning
into the most
racist poster
since the good
Dan Duchaine
I can't beat "Sir! Dan Duchaine" on that...good use of hyperbole, though. Applause, Applause!
I think the word "racist" is too overused, it takes the true meaning of it away. It's like people want to hurl that word around for anything...you don't like what person said, then they are a "racist".

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

Yeah, it was really difficult to see what happened there  but i would guess the white guy tripped and the blacks made sure he was ok, checking that he had all his belongings and they even put his pants back on because they dropped when he fell.  Didn't you hear how concerned they all seemed?

Parker

• Getbig V

Yeah, it was really difficult to see what happened there  but i would guess the white guy tripped and the blacks made sure he was ok, checking that he had all his belongings and they even put his pants back on because they dropped when he fell.  Didn't you hear how concerned they all seemed?
I bet they even gave his wallet back, and made sure that it wasn't too heavy to carry, by taking any money and credit cards out. They are such nice people.

noc

• Getbig IV
I'd want to know the story first...who, what, why, when, where, how. Not everything is what it seems these days. And people sometimes start filming after certain things go down, giving a skewed perception---regardless of race.

I feel the same about the Michael Richards incident.

And Rodney King.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 :).  What happened to hope and change?    Race relations under obama are worse than ever.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
guess the color ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I bet they even gave his wallet back, and made sure that it wasn't too heavy to carry, by taking any money and credit cards out. They are such nice people.

You've got to at least admit that if the races were reversed a story like this one would be on all the major news channels.   Right or wrong that is just how it is. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
they're on him like vultures  :o

Disgusting.....just pure disgusting.  No one deserves to have that happenned to him
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
:).  What happened to hope and change?    Race relations under obama are worse than ever.

Shut the fuck up.  This has nothing to do with race relation.  Take a bunch of drunk and high people from any race and they'll act like this ::)
A